Natalie/Brax

--HAA

These two have been building up for soo long!

The other night they FINALLY hooked up again and after that they started talking about dating and now they have to put their relationship on hold to sort things out with Casey!

Hopefully we'll see them finally together sometime soon, I cant wait until they become a actual couple because they've been building up for such a long time.

I love these two! :wub:

Also, I know that Natalie is not Charlie. But I actually like Nat/Brax more than I liked Charlie/Brax. - Dont get me wrong everyone, I loved Charlie/Brax but I think that Natalie and Brax are a heaps cute couple. Natalie loves Brax, you can tell by the way she looks at him! And Brax, well honestly the way he looks at nat is adorable! He's SOO smiley/happy/giggly around her! They are like teenagers in love, its cute haha. :wub:

Also, Natalie is so sweet and kind, and she cares for Casey alot sortof like a mother-figure.

Edited by --HAA

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have (surprisingly) tried to like these two, but I just can't. I can't seem to find anything I like about Natalie, but each to their own.

Pretty much this.I didn't mind her to begin with but now she just annoys me.She's beyond unprofessional and practically stalks the river boys.

I have (surprisingly) tried to like these two, but I just can't. I can't seem to find anything I like about Natalie, but each to their own.

Words right out of my mouth.

Pretty much this.I didn't mind her to begin with but now she just annoys me.She's beyond unprofessional and practically stalks the river boys.

And this too.

I think if they had actually spent time building her up instead of being all, "Here Brax here's another one." I might be more on board and the other day she seemed like she was annoyed that instead of hooking up with Brax she might actually have to do her job.

So NO.

Edited by LulaRose

I hated her first. She seemed very chaotic, unorganized, sloppy dressed and way too young to be a counsellor. I guess that makes me shallow (since 2 of my reasons for hating her had to do with her looks).

I love her now. I think Catherine Mack's acting has certainly improved. I think she is more than Casey's counsellor now. She is trying to be a person he can talk to, a friend, even a bit of a mother/sister-figure. I like that. I can see how some people find her unprofessional, but she has Casey's best interest at heart and this is a very complicated situation, no one can say she is not trying to help him. Oh, and her wardrobe has improved as well, not to mention how great her hair looks when it is up. :lol:

And I do love them together. I like how they are friends now, not rushing into things. As long as it does not become an on/off-relationship I will be happy. There was enough drama in the Charlie/Brax relationship. I would like to see them dealing with things together, like now, instead of constantly fighting and making up (like Charlie and Brax).