Selina Cook/Roberts - Tempany Deckert

• 8 years later...
6 hours ago, homeandawayroxsomuch. said:

I've heard that there was a line in an episode that let us know that Steven and Selina had got back together (whether this was when Steven last appeared in 2008 or not, I'm not sure), and I'm just wondering when/which episode this was?

Chloe mentioned to Jesse that Selina and Steven were working things out. Either in Episode 3989 or 3990.  Then Sally mentioned it to Pippa as well before Episode 4000  Not sure of the episodes. I'll try and find out and get back to you.

10 hours ago, Chair said:

Chloe mentioned to Jesse that Selina and Steven were working things out. Either in Episode 3989 or 3990.  Then Sally mentioned it to Pippa as well before Episode 4000  Not sure of the episodes. I'll try and find out and get back to you.

I just watched through episode 3989 and Chloe didn't say anything.  I then had a look at the episode summaries on this site and it says it was mentioned in episode 3990 but I can't find a clip to watch to confirm it.

I don't think Selina was mentioned at all when Steven, Carly, etc. came back in 2008 for Sally's departure.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I feel that Selina was pushed forward to be the new star of the show when she moved in with Irene in the Beach House. Whether she lived up to that or not is another matter. By the time she left I think they wanted Chloe to be the new Summer Bay queen. But for a time (95-97) Selina was the new Sophie (pregnancy storyline, Curtis and Jesse as boyfriends, the Saul storyline).