Guest charlieandbrax

Story Title: just give it a shot

Type of story: Medium/long fic

Main Characters: charlie, brax,casey,heath,ruby,oc

BTTB rating: T (VD)(L)(SC)

Genre: Romamce,drama,general

Does story include spoilers: No

Warnings:will warn at start of chapters

Summary: after a sudden event teenagers charlie and brax are thrown together.Will they find love and hapiness along the way.

Chapter 1:

Charlies pov.

As I sat in the quiet house after cleaning up for my parents arrival back from new york I heard my 2 year old daughter cry "mam mam" I was pleased she almost could say mum but for now we will just stick with mum.As I walked upstairs past the photo frames of the girl I used to be before I was ra... No I thought don't think about it. I reached ruby's room picking her up and whispering "shh baby girl nan and pop will be arriving back tonight" I sat down holding her silenting overjoyed that I wouldn't have to be alone in this massive 6 bedroom house. A knock the door caused me to jump up and run down stairs they're back I though. I held ruby a I opened the door to a tall woman smiling a sympathitic smile "hi I'm Emilia I work for childrens saftey" she said. I held ruby tighter " uhh I'm aahh charlie my parents aren't here right now can I uh take a message" I whispered back to the woman."hun could you please accompany me back to my office we need to talk"

Brax's pov

I had recieved a phone call from a woman named Emilia an hour before asking me to arrive at her office. She sounded worried so I did what I was told I quickly called out to heath and picked up casey from his bed come on guys lets go take a walk.As I walk into the Office seeing a beautiful woman holding a baby crying. As I looked around I wondered why I was here."hi I'm Emilia" a lady said please take a seat she said a she shook my hand."charlie please come here love"she called out to the girl who I saw crying before she stood up and walked up sitting in the chair next to heath."as I have already told charlie I'm sorry to say both your parents were involed in a plane crash none made it to survive i'm sorry"she said. The news hit like a ton of bricks a million questions flooded my head where will we live?what about food?what about school?what happens to me casey and heath? Charlie burst into tears again heaths eyes began to water as did mine. His brothers crying so did casey.The baby in charlies arms began to cry.

Emila chose to speak then saying "charlie your parents left all the belongings including your house to you and ruby. Seeing as though the braxtons have not been as lucky I was wondering if the boys could live with you and your daughter" oh the babies her daughter i thought as I waited for charlie to answer she smiled and then looked down at he daughter and said "what do you think ruby should we let them live with us?" the baby stoped crying and smiled "I'll take that as a yes "she looked up and smiled turning to me she put her hand out "hi I'm charlie"

What a SHOCKING [in a GOOD way] opener !!!!!, especially.............

 As I sat in the quiet house after cleaning up for my parents arrival back from new york I heard my 2 year old daughter cry "mam mam" I was pleased she almost could say mum but for now we will just stick with mum.As I walked upstairs past the photo frames of the girl I used to be before I was ra... No I thought don't think about it.

 ."hun could you please accompany me back to my office we need to talk"

 ."as I have already told charlie I'm sorry to say both your parents were involed in a plane crash none made it to survive i'm sorry"she said. The news hit like a ton of bricks a million questions flooded my head where will we live?what about food?what about school?what happens to me casey and heath? Charlie burst into tears again heaths eyes began to water as did mine. His brothers crying so did casey.The baby in charlies arms began to cry.

 "charlie your parents left all the belongings including your house to you and ruby. Seeing as though the braxtons have not been as lucky I was wondering if the boys could live with you and your daughter"

 the baby stoped crying and smiled "I'll take that as a yes "she looked up and smiled turning to me she put her hand out "hi I'm charlie"

Archived