Guest Charlie-brax

Story Title: A sudden shock

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Charlie, Brax, Ruby, Casey, Grant

BTTB rating: Teen

Genre: General.

Does story include spoilers:No

Any warnings: No warnings

Summary: It is Charlies birthday and Ruby throws her a surprise party but then someone unexpected turns up! What will she do? Who will be there for her?

A SUDDEN SURPRISE! - by Charlie-Brax

Chapter 1- a birthday plan

Ruby, Casey, Bianca and April all were sitting at the local diner planning for Charlie's special surprise birthday. It was well neede after all the things Charlie had been put through lately. Bianca was told to tell Charlie they were going out for drinks to whine over their unsuccessful love lifes. Or so Bianca thought. Police Sargeant Charlie, had been seeing the Mangrove River, gang leader, Daryl 'Brax' Braxton. They both were extremely attracted to each other but no one could know. Her police mates wouldn't be too happy, let alone the riverboys especially Heath.

Ruby and Casey planned everything. It was being held at Angelos and basically the whole town was gunna be there. Rhey had been planning it for weeks and wanted nothing to stuff up.

Bianca was sitting at the diner and was waiting for Charlie to get there so she could ask her to come. She sat there all depressed, after recently braking up with Liam all cause she could resist bad boy, Heath Braxton. Charlie came up behind her and jabbed her sides. She jumped and then smiled. "Hey Charlie!" she said, hugging ber best friend. "So.. Rub asked you to ask me to Angelos for this stupid surprise party right?" she asked. "Noo, i just reallllly need a girly talk right now. " she said. Bianca wasnt a very good liar and considering Charlie was a cop, she was surprised wh

en she bought it. Bianca smiled at herself, very proud that her part of the plan had gone well. She text Ruby:   "SHE BOUGHT IT! 7pm at Angelos! X" 

Charlie and Brax lay in the crappy motel room bed as they thought about what to do, when and how to tell people. No ure how they would take the news that Charlie and Brax were together. Charlie stood up and got dressed into her police uniform. Beax contently watched her do so. "I wish i didnt have to go, i would love to stay her with you ALL day but im gunna be late for work!" she said as she looked at the time on her watch. He smile at her as he leant in and passionately kissed her, hopin she would change her mind and call in sick. "Ive fot something for you!" he said as he handed her a large jewellery box. She smiled as she opened it and found a beautiful necklace with 6 circles on it. She got Brax to put it on and she thanked him. It wasnt her birthday for a couple more days yet but she didnt care.

Next Chapter:

Charlie gets a birthday surprise.

Someone shows up and ruins the fun.

Brax comforts Charlie as she has a breakdown.

GREAT opener, especially ……

She jumped and then smiled. "Hey Charlie!" she said, hugging ber best friend. "So.. Rub asked you to ask me to Angelos for this stupid surprise party right?" she asked. "Noo, i just reallllly need a girly talk right now. " she said. Bianca wasnt a very good liar and considering Charlie was a cop, she was surprised wh

en she bought it. Bianca smiled at herself, very proud that her part of the plan had gone well. She text Ruby: "SHE BOUGHT IT! 7pm at Angelos! X"

Chapter 2- A birthday surprise

Casey and Ruby finally arrived at Angelos bar. They were the last ones here and Charlie was already parked out the front. "Everyone hide!" screamed Ruby. Everyone rushed around, not sure where to hide. "Where?" Casey asked, as they realised there was no where to hide.

Just then, Charlie and Bianca walked in just as everyone yelled out "SURPRISE!!" she laughed and hugged her daughter. "Thankyou!" she said and then hugged her friend Leah.

The music had started and Miles, Leah, Ruby and Casey were dancing. Charlie was leaning over the counter, talking to Brax. Bianca just sat in the corner, watching everyone dance. Ever since Liam had broke it off with her, she had been depressed and couldnt think of anything else. Charlie walked over and sat next to her friend. She was worried about her. It had been 3 weeks and she just wasn't movin on. "Come on Bianca, its my birthday. Its supposed to be fun." she said. Bianca laughed. "Yeaah, ill be back!" she said as she walked back downstairs and into the surfclub. She needed some fresh air.

Just as she was about to go back up, she saw charlie, followed by Brax come running out of there. She was crying and Brax just wanted to make sure that she was okay. They walked down to the beach. "CHARLIE!" he yelled out. "Leave me alone Brax!" she screamed. "Its okay" he said. As Charlie fell into a hug with him. "Wanna tell me what happened?" he asked. She nodded.

"Well, that bloke that walked in. His name is Grant Bledcoe. He is Ruby's father. " she said, as tears rolled down her face. He looked down at her worried. "I was 14, when he raped me!" she said. "Aw Charlie!" i said, as i pulled her into a hug. She smiled up at me. "thankyouu so much for this. I just needed someone to talk to." she said. "No worries, just remeber im here if you ever do need anyone!" Brax said. He loved Charlie and he hated the thought that this guy had put her through so much pain.

They made their way back to the party. Grant was gone and Ruby was getting comforted by April. She wanted to help her friend but didn't really know what to do. Charlie walked in and sat next to her daughter. "Aw come on Ruby. Its gunna be okay!" she said, as this time she comforted Ruby. "I know, its just i couldnt handle it. Especially when you ran out of here in tears!" she said, fighting back tears herself. They both hugged.

That was ACE, especially.............

 Just as she was about to go back up, she saw charlie, followed by Brax come running out of there. She was crying and Brax just wanted to make sure that she was okay. They walked down to the beach. "CHARLIE!" he yelled out. "Leave me alone Brax!" she screamed. "Its okay" he said. As Charlie fell into a hug with him. "Wanna tell me what happened?" he asked. She nodded.

 Grant was gone and Ruby was getting comforted by April. She wanted to help her friend but didn't really know what to do. Charlie walked in and sat next to her daughter. "Aw come on Ruby. Its gunna be okay!" she said, as this time she comforted Ruby. "I know, its just i couldnt handle it. Especially when you ran out of here in tears!" she said, fighting back tears herself. They both hugged.

Archived