Darcy/Heath

I am currently invested in seeing how the storyline between father and daughter is going to work. When both actors came in respectively they managed to capture me fully within their performances and I hope that they have managed to do this also within people here on this message board and the viewers watching at home.

I'd like to know what everybody wants to see from this storyline, if they have any current expectations from pictures and spoilers posted here and on backtothebay.

This is my first ever post, hope it was okay and that I didn't ramble on. Let's show love for Dan Ewing and Alea O'Shea. This has also been brought over to a H&A message board @ yahoo.com.

Edited by Palmer0510

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree! As I said in another post seeing this side of Heath brings so much potential and I love how the show ( and actor) is showing Heaths vulnerable side but not making it out of character. I really think that he will be a great father to Darcy and can't wait for their scenes! I hope we see this relationship soon,

before the storm

! I just wonder how Darcy will take the news that Heath is her father not Brax.....

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.

I agree Palmer0510... I want heath and Darcy scenes!! i feel kinda cheated, I find it strange that Heath hasn't even mentioned Darcy at all, as last week he was really upset that she was living with Jake and the whole reason he 'squealed' was because he found out he was her father..... Thank you Quiet Achiever for editing my post :)

I agree Palmer0510... I want heath and Darcy scenes!! i feel kinda cheated, I find it strange that Heath hasn't even mentioned Darcy at all, as last week he was really upset that she was living with Jake and the whole reason he 'squealed' was because he found out he was her father..... Thank you Quiet Achiever for editing my post :)

Cheated is exactly how I feel, we need scenes of them before the storm or its really gonna feel as if they have just thrown their bond/relationship @ us and i think that would be upsetting. I was ever so proud of Heath when he made his comment of leaving prison for the sake of his daughter but unfortunately it seems he's the type of character who can't deal with more then one thing at once. I just cross my fingers that when Darcy goes missing it just that and not someone from Jake/Hammers gang taking her, only time will tell.

Cheated is exactly how I feel, we need scenes of them before the storm or its really gonna feel as if they have just thrown their bond/relationship @ us and i think that would be upsetting. I was ever so proud of Heath when he made his comment of leaving prison for the sake of his daughter but unfortunately it seems he's the type of character who can't deal with more then one thing at once. I just cross my fingers that when Darcy goes missing it just that and not someone from Jake/Hammers gang taking her, only time will tell.

You and I seem to be on the same page Palmer0510! I really do feel that he will be a great father to her and I am quite shocked how emotionally invested I am in their relationship, given Darcy has only been in a couple of scenes and Heath has the least screen time of the Braxton boys. I think they will have a wonderful relationship and I hope you see that soon! :wink:

I hope nothing happens to Darcy and I can't help wonder if being a father will alter the relationship between Heath and Brax, as Heath may understand why Brax never wanted Casey t to join the RB! But I have a question does Darcy know Heath is her father? Sorry for rambling!

Edited by cassecar

You and I seem to be on the same page Palmer0510! I really do feel that he will be a great father to her and I am quite shocked how emotionally invested I am in their relationship, given Darcy has only been in a couple of scenes and Heath has the least screen time of the Braxton boys. I think they will have a wonderful relationship and I hope you see that soon! :wink:

I hope nothing happens to Darcy and I can't help wonder if being a father will alter the relationship between Heath and Brax, as Heath may understand why Brax never wanted Casey t to join the RB! But I have a question does Darcy know Heath is her father? Sorry for rambling!

Glad to hear it, thought i was the only one but thanks to this thread I know im not. :P The way in which im invested in their relationship is becoming a little obsessive but i know thats because we havent had any scenes yet but when we do I know ill have calmed down. :wub:

based on the fact in which we haven't had any scenes between them I fear that she doesn't know, imm hoping we'll have a scene either Friday or Monday but somehow i dont think the writers are going to bother, which is quite upsetting, it was wrong of them to let us know that heaths her father and then for them to drop the storyline and bring it back once they felt like it but we can't be quite sure unless we've seen it with our own eyes. :(