Ruin

Guest JosieTash

Story Title: Ruin

Type Of Story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Ruby, Charlie, Joey, Roo, Dex, Emma, Rikki, Bella, Cleo & Billy.

BTTB Rating: T/A

Genre: Mystery, Romance, Fantasy

Does story incl spoilers: No

Any warnings: Sexual references [i.e. same sex ‘ships], occasional bad language.

Summary: There’s a mysterious new boy in the Bay, Roo vehemently opposes one of the town’s young couples AND a married woman gets pregnant after a 1 night stand !!!!

"Ruin" Preview ........all the lines of dialogue below come from different parts of this fic - like that random way they do the previews for real H&A !!!

 Charlie [frustrated by EVERYTYHING that’s going on at the moment] “Ruby, you can be SUCH an insensitive little BITCH sometimes !!!”

 Rikki “Why should we help? They probably were out there celebrating us fleeing town.”

 Joey [with the sexiest voice the world has EVER heard, whispers] “Dex, I want to have your babies.”

 Roo [mockingly] "Bobby called me Kanga 20 years ago. It was LAME even then."

 Joey “The only heavenly orbs I’ll be paying attention to tonight are Charlie’s.”

 Ruby [calls out, just outside her bedroom door] “Billy, are you decent?”

 Emma “Rikki, will you marry me?”

Author Notes –

1. Although I said this fic would start to be posted towards the end of 2011, it’s been “writing itself” so to speak.

2. The plan at the moment is to post every week or so, especially after H&A starts in Oz for 2011.

Story Notes – This is the 3rd in a series of fics that started with “Another You, Another Me, Another Now” [aka AYAMAN – see link below]. That story was followed by “Drahnrae” [see link below], but if you’ve not read them, here’s the info from them that is pertinent to my latest fic ……

1. Charlie Buckton & Joey Collins are married

2. Rikki, Emma, Cleo & Bella [the mermaids from “h2o-just add water!”] live in Summer Bay … at the “Hunter House” with Jarlie & Ruby

3. Joey is also a mermaid

4. All 5 mermaids are human most of the time, but changed into mermaids 10 seconds after coming in contact with water. All also has various magical water powers.

5. Everyone in the Bay knows the 5 girls are mermaids – and have agreed to keep it a secret. To help this sitch, the people of the Bay refer to girls as “Angels” – after Annie Campbell referred to the girls by this term in AYAMAN.

6. The 5 mermaids co own and work at Sexy Tales – an adult shop in Yabby Creek.

7. This fic is set in mid 2011

“Another You, Another Me, Another Now” ... http://www.backtothebay.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=38860

“Drahnrae” … http://www.backtothebay.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41717

Emma Gilbert, Cleo Sertori, Rikki Chadwick and Bella Hartley

PO4.jpg

EPISODE 1 !!!!

“Romeo, call an ambulance !!!”Alf Stewart cries out.

Romeo Smith, who’d just finished his morning surf, quickly picks up his mobile and dials 000 – whilst Alf performs CPR on a sandy haired teen boy that he can’t recall ever seeing before. The boy looks a bit like a teenaged Blake Dean …. must be a tourist. Alf is worried …. he’s given the boy mouth to mouth several times, and done the chest compression thing, but to no avail so far.

Alf [determined voice] “Come on, boy. You’ve GOT to pull through.”

Romeo “I’ve phoned the ambulance, Mr. Stewart. It’s on its way. You’re doing a good job with the CPR.”

Alf gives the boy mouth to mouth a few more times. IF this takes much longer, Alf is worried that the boy with be lost forever. The sandy haired teen coughs – expelling some water for his mouth. Romeo and ESPECIALLY Alf are very relieved that the boy is alive.

Alf “Don’t worry, son. An ambulance is on its way.”

Teen [shocked voice] “Who are you? Where am I?”

Alf [reassuring voice] “The name’s Mr. Stewart, and you’re on the beach in Summer Bay. You must have been knocked out somehow whilst you were swimming or surfing. You were unconscious but I gave you CPR. [pause] What’s your name, son? Can I contact your parents?”

Teen [honestly] “I …. I don’t remember!!!”

Alf “Musta been a BIG knock to the head. Don’t worry … it will come back to you. The ambulance will be here soon. The doctors at the local hospital will take GOOD care of you. I’ll go with you to the hospital … if you like.”

Teen [a bit tentatively] “That would be good. You seem pretty nice … and sounds like you saved me.”

Romeo “I’ll look around the beach. See if I can find your belongings. What color towel have you got?”

Teen [frustrated] “Sorry. I ….. I don’t remember. I can’t remember ….. ANYTHING!!!”

Alf “It will be OK. Your memory is sure to come back to you before you know it … and Romeo might find your things, so they will jog that memory of yours.”

Teen “Thanks … to both of you for being so kind.”

Romeo searched the beach near where Alf found the boy. It’s pretty early in the morning right now, so there aren’t that many people [or their towels etc] on the beach. The boy that Alf found was only dressed in Speedo’s, so Romeo is looking for the boy’s shorts & shirt.

The ambulance officers arrive, and Romeo tells Alf that he’s had no luck as yet. Alf is glad when Romeo says he will continue the search on the beach whilst Alf goes with the boy to the hospital.

Romeo “I’ll phone you if I find anything.”

Alf “I’ll keep you posted bout the boy as well.”

Romeo waves to Alf, before setting off down the beach to look beyond the small area that he’s already searched .... whilst Alf climbs into the back of the ambulance with the teen boy.

+++

At the diner, Emma Gilbert [blonde, 19yo, athletic, keen on doing the right thing – most of the time] is chatting with her soulmate Rikki Chadwick [also 19 yo and blonde, but feisty & smart mouthed] as they eat breakfast. Rikki leans over to kiss Emma but she backs away …..

Rikki “What’s up, Em?”

Emma [tentatively] “Maybe we shouldn’t so much with the PDA’s – after recent comments by the likes of Roo & Colleen.”

Rikki [seeing the positive in what’s happening] “Yeah, but if we DID kiss here, then that would make us pretty naughty, and you KNOW what happens to naughty girls?”

Emma [cheeky voice] “I’d HAVE to be spanked, wouldn’t I?”

Rikki “DEFINITELY. So … kiss me, naughty girl.”

Emma & Rikki lip lock, but as they do so, Roo Stewart enters the diner – and DOESN'T like what she sees. THOSE 2 blondes are doing what they ALWAYS seem to be doing whenever/wherever she sees them.

Roo [with arms folded, standing close to the table that Emma & Rikki are sitting] “I thought I told you before, NO ONE needs to see the two of you like this. What you’re doing ISN”T right for this town.”

Rikki [whose ALWAYS up for a fight] “You can talk, KANGA. We’ve heard what you got up to as a teen.”

Roo “That’s WHY I know what I’m talking bout … when I tell you to change your ways.”

Rikki “I expected narrow mindedness like this from Colleen, but you’re well travelled and SHOULD know better. Besides, NO boy will EVER love me like my Em does.”

Roo “I like this town the way it use to be … more family friendly.”

Emma [analytically, i.e. typical Emma] “If you’re worried about this town being over run by gays, may I remind you that threes only THREE same sex couples in this town.”

Roo “There’s bound to be more of you before long.”

Rikki [after she kisses Emma softly on the lips] “It’s a free country.”

Roo “I’ve LOST my appetite.”

Roo STORMS out of the diner !!!!

Emma [as she runs her hand down Rikki’s right cheek] “I LOVE that you’re sooooo feisty.”

Rikki [as she runs her hand down Emma’s left check] “And I LOVE that you backed me up with some SERIOUS logic. We make quite a team.”

Emma [kinda cheeky voice]“Do I deserve …. another something?””

Rikki “Yep, but when we get home. Spanking you is for our eyes only.”

Emma “Couldn’t agree more. “

+++

As Emma & Rikki start kissing, we cut to the “Hunter House” where Charlie Buckton, Joey Collins, Cleo Sertori & Bella Hartley are having breakfast when Ruby Buckton, dressed only [as always these days] in her underwear [a matching apple green bra & briefs to be precise],enters the room.

Ruby [cheerfully] “Good morning all. How was your swim this morn?”

Joey “It was GREAT. Going from the rock pool to Stewart’s Point and back ALWAYS gets you firing on all thrusters for the rest of the day.”

Cleo [an easy going, science minded 19 yo] “Yeah. It’s ALWAYS cool to have my g/f Bella on one side of me and my “boyfriend“ Ronnie on the other.”

Ruby “That dolphin sure does love you.”

Bella “But not as much as I do.”

Charlie [as Bella & Cleo kiss] “Ruby, are you EVER going to grow out of this? The rest of us are trying to eat breakfast, and you’re prancing about in your undies !!!”

Ruby [quickly gathering her thoughts after being taken aback] “I THOUGHT we had an agreement … that I could get about in the house dressed like this, and put on normal clothes JUST before I go outside each time … and that way, I go to SBH and you don’t have to stay at home and home school me.”

Charlie “Yeah, but Rubes, we agreed on THAT how long ago now???....... and Joey and the other "Angels” were in the same “boat“ as you were, but they don’t arrive at the table in their undies.”

Bella [a VERY mature for her age almost 19 yo] “Charlie, I KNOW that she’s your daughter, but I’ve got NO problems with Ruby dressing this way in the house. It’s a good reminder of what we went through on that alien world …. and besides, if I had a bod like Ruby’s, I’d want to show it off too.”

Cleo “You’ve got a GREAT bod, Bella.”

Charlie [as Cleo kisses Bella] “That’s what I’m worried about. What if some Peeping Tom is watching our house …. because of Ruby.”

Ruby “Charles, with 3 lesbian couples ALSO in this house, a STRAIGHT single girl would be LOW on a Peeping Tom’s “hit list” I’d say.”

Charlie [frustrated] “OK, you win THIS time …but I HOPE you get over it soon. Right now, I’m off to work. See you all tonight.”

Charlie kisses her wife Joey … and exits the house.

+++

The ambulance officers arrive at the hospital and after they relay the info of the teen boy’s vital signs to Dr Sid Walker, Sid asks the boy several questions – the date?, the year?, who’s Prime Minister?, how many fingers am I holding up? Sid in quite concerned that the boy could ONLY answer the last question AND that he STILL has no memories of who he is, who his parents are or ANYTHING about his life.

Sid, with the assistance of Nurse Julie Cooper, performs several tests on the boy – and confirms that he has concussion which is causing the amnesia. The boy, thankfully, has no other injuries.

Sid approaches Alf, and after telling him of the boy’s medical sitch …..

Sid “Have you got word form Romeo?”

Alf “Yeah, he phoned just minutes ago. There’s nothing that belongs to the boy on the beach. Romeo and your kids scoured the whole beach, all the way to the rock pool and back, and there’s nothing.”

Sid “I’m going to be keeping him in for obs tonight, but this is sounding like a police matter.”

Nurse Julie’” I’ll contact them. Tell them what’s occurred.”

Alf [as Julie walks away] “And I’ll get Romeo, Indi & Dex to ask around town, like at the diner – see if anyone knows this kid. I’ll phone home too. See if Miles and the others to check the van park. Is it OK if I sit by the boy’s bedside?”

Sid “That’s good idea. Just talk to him – about anything, current events, anything that might perhaps jog his memory.”

Alf [as he heads off to make some phone calls] “Will do.”

+++

Charlie enters the police station and sees that Constable Georgina Watson on the phone. When the call ends …..

Watson “Sarge, that was the hospital. Alf rescued a boy on the beach this morn – but the sandy haired teen has no memories of who he is or anything bout his life. There’s no sign of his belongings on the beach – and Alf has also contacted Miles, to see if the boy’s family is there at all.”

Charlie “We’ll head to the hospital to talk to boy ourselves …. but before we go, let's phone the “Angels”. If Alf rescued him on the beach, the boy might have dropped something in the water.”

Watson “I’ll make the call if you like? “

Charlie “You're "hilarious". [she picks up the phone and calls home] Hi my Angel, keen on another swim today?”

Joey “Sound intriguing.”

Charlie “To cut a long story short, there’s a sandy haired teen boy in hospital – who can't remember anything about his life. Alf found him on the beach near the surf club.”

Joey “Em & Cleo are working at Sexy Tales today, so it will just be me, Rikki & Bella searching.”

Charlie “If ANYONE can find something in the ocean, it’s you “Angels”.

Joey “We’ll get right on it. Call you back soon. Hope we find something. “

Charlie “Phone my mobile. I’m heading for the hospital.”

Joey “OK. Later, my sexy woman in uniform.”

+++

After the call ends, Joey quickly tells Rikki & Bella the sitch, and as trio of "Angels" walk to just beyond the rock pool, Charlie & Watson quickly journey in their police car to the hospital. They speak to Sid & Alf bout the boy’s sitch. Sid isn’t certain when the boy’s memories will return, but he hopes that once the swelling to the knock to the head goes down, the boy should start to remember things. Alf hopes so as well, as he’s got nowhere taking to the teen – about many subjects [esp. recent sport, news & weather].

Sid, Charlie & Watson enter the boys; room …..

Sid “This is Sergeant Buckton & Constable Watson, Are you up to answering some questions?”

Teen “Yeah, I HOPE I can remember something.”

Charlie [as Sid exits the room] “We’ve got people throughout the Bay for your friends or parents or your belongings. We’ve not had any good news so far bout the search.”

Teen “All of you seem so kind.”

Watson “We’ll get to the bottom of what happened.”

Charlie [as she moved her left arm close to the boys’ arm] “Mind if I?”

Teen “Touch my arm? No, you’re police. You wouldn’t hurt me.”

Charlie [as she puts her left hand on the boy’s right fore arm] “Good that you remember general things – like police & doctors being good. I hope you remember something soon. I’m a mum myself, and I can’t imagine what I’d do if my daughter Ruby was in your sitch.”

Alf [having just ended the room] “Miles & Romeo have phoned. No sign of the boy’s family or belongings anywhere so far.”

Charlie “Hopefully, Joey, Rikki & Bella will find something.”

Alf “Not trying to put a downer on things, but what if they can’t. What will happen to the boy after hospital?”

Charlie “We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.”

+++

Meanwhile, Joey, Rikki & Bella [having dived into water fully clothed – just beyond rock pool – and all but instantly turning into mermaids] are deep below the surface of the ocean off the coast of the main beach. There’s plenty of beach goers close t the shore of the ocean, so Joey & the others keep away from area where the people of swimming & frolicking – as there's bound to be many tourists amongst them …. who DON”T know the “Angels” secret. Joey, Rikki & Bella, with the scaly golden tails, free flowing hair, mostly transparent tail fins and scaly bikini like tops, swim with a motion similar to that of a dolphin. Oh so gracefully with their hands “torpedoed“ in front of them for both steering and to make it so much easier to “cut through” the water.

The trio scours the ocean floor, hoping to find something/anything that belongs to the boy that Alf rescued. The waters of the coast of Summer Bay are quite clear, so it should be easy to see most, if not all things on the ocean floor. Joey, Bella & Rikki split up – to cover a bigger search area more quickly. They hope it doesn’t take hours of them to find anything, but they all know that they have the ability to stay underwater – without any mechanical breathing apparatus - for AGES.

Each of the girls finds various other things dong the search – jewelry & children toys and the occasional bikini top. Rikki even finds the ring the Bianca threw into the ocean the day she arrived in the Bay – but none of things are to do with the sandy haired boy in the hospital. The trio are enjoying this swim even their current lack of success as it’s always great to be in the water – gliding past schools of fish, fighting the urge to play with the curious dolphins and the like.

Bella is about to head of the surface – to rest a bit after swimming for around 2 hours – when she sees a pair of aqua board shorts, with white palm tree like motifs on them, on the oean floor. She picks them up and heads for the surface. As Bella makes her way there, she can tell there seems to be a fair amount of weight in the shorts – more that just them being waterlogged. Bella starts treadimg water as soon as her head is above the surface. She’s pretty far from the beach itself – about in line with the furthest tip of Stewart’s Point, with the surf club a little to her right. Bella feels the pockets – fells like something IS in the lefty front. She unzips the pocket and removes black leather like VERY water logged wallet. This is looking encouraging but better not get ahead of myself, Bella muses. She opens the wallet – and finds, rather intriguing, $1000 … all in $50 notes. There’s also an ID card !!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED !!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many thanks for all the comments !!!!

Red Ranger 1, as well as liking the idea of Rubes in her undies, it’s a good continuity point and although I thought of having various ppl [including Alf, Gina or Xavier] opposing Rikki/Emma, I just ADORE Rikki calling Roo “Kanga”. As for the boy, see below.

Carina, great that you enjoyed the opening of my latest fic. Hope you continue to enjoy.

belgshep, it will be a while before we find out why the shorts etc where in the water, with plenty of fun twists and turns along the way - including the boy’s true identity.

EPISODE TWO

It’s not a driver’s licence or a work ID, but a school ID card. Bella is VERY pleased that the person in the photo looks JUST like the teen that Joey described to her & Rikki. The boy’s name is Billy Pierce !!!!

Bella punches the air in delight. She hopes that the boy seeing his ID card, wallet & shorts will jog his memory. Bella pus the wallet back in the pocket where she found it & zips it up before she [with the shorts in hand] dives deep below the surface of the ocaen once more. She needs to fins Rikki & Joey - to both tell them of her discovery AND so either of them can quick dry her worth their mermaid powers when they reach land. Bella, who loosely knows where her fellow “angels” are searching, quickly finds Joey & Rikki – and the trio makes their way to just beyond the main beach’s rock pool.

Bella, Joey & Rikki climb onto the rocks – making sure that no tourists are around before they do so. Joey raises her right arm and quickly balls her fist when it’s over Bella’s tail. Joey runs her hand back & forth about ½ a metre above her fellow mermaid’s tail. Steam starts to pour off Bella’s tail – as she rapidly begins to dry. Within a minute, Bella’s totally wet skin is COMPLETELY dry – so she reverts back to her human form [with the same tank top, knee length skirt & shoes that she was wearing when she dived into the ocean this morn]. As she stands up, Bella grabs her mobile out of the pocket on the right side of her skirt. She quickly finds Charlie in the contacts list and dials …..

Bella “Hi Charlie. Can you talk?”

Charlie “Yep. I’m nowhere near any of the medial equipment here.”

Bella “Great that you ARE still at the hospital. [excitedly] I found a wallet in some shorts. The photo on the ID looks like the teen that you described to Joey.”

Charlie [confidently] “EXCELLENT. I’ll get Watson to pick to three of you up. You’re near the rock pool, I take it”

Bella “Yep. Joey quick dried me, then herself, whilst Rikki dried herself.”

Charlie “There are days that I REALLY worry bout you “Angels” … What would happen to you if someone like that marine biologist …..”

Bella [cutting in] “Dr Baywatch Babe.”

Charlie”Yeah, I don't EVER want to meet her.”

Bella “Same here. Just glad my Cleo & Em & Rikki escaped her clutches.”

Charlie “Indeed. Well, Watson will be on her way to pick you up soon – and I’ll tell the boy. Actually, what IS his name?”

Bella “Oh, sorry. His name is Billy Pierce – but there’s no address or phone number on his ID card though.”

Charlie “The name MIGHT be enough. See you soon, Bella.”

Bella “Likewise.”

Charlie, with a spring in her step, quickly makes her way back to the room of the boy she HOPES is Billy. After she enters his room ….

Charlie “We MIGHT have some good news. Boy, does the name Billy Pierce rings any bells?”

Teen [after pondering the question for about a minute] “No, sorry.”

Charlie “Watson, I want you to go to the rock pool. Joey, Bella & Rikki are there – with what could be the boy’s wallet & shorts. Bella found them in the ocean, so that explains a little why Alf found the boy in just his Speedo’s ….. and seeing his wallet & shorts MIGHT jog his memory.”

Teen & Watson [simultaneously] “I hope so,”

Alf [as Watson exits the room] “There’s been no word from anyone else who’s searching – bout his parents or belongings. Charlie, should I call him Billy whilst I talk to him? It MIGHT spark something.”

Charlie “Boy, would you mind it if Alf & I referred to you as Billy for the time being?”

Teen “Can’t hurt AND it’s better that you calling me BOY.”

+++

Soon after, Watson, Bella, Joey & Rikki arrive at the hospital. Sid is concerned bout “Billy” being overwhelmed. He insists that only 2 of 4 go into his room, so after Bella & Watson enter the teen’s hospital room …..

Charlie “Billy, this is Bella. Do you recognize the shorts she is holding?”

Teen [after pondering the question a while] “Sorry.”

Charlie “No pressure. Bella, the wallet? [bella hand her the item in question] Here you go, Billy. I HOPE it’s yours. [Charlie opens the wallet the wallet and looks at the ID card in it] Looks like you. Says you go to Craigslea High School.”

Billy [after Charlie hands him the wallet and he looks through it, seeing the money AND the ID card] “I know I’m sounding like a broken record, but even after looking over these things, I ….. I can't remember ANYTHING about my life … my parents, my friends, anything [pause] Thanks though for finding my things. I’d like you to thank you by your full name, Bella.”

Bella “It’s Bella Hartley.”

Billy “Many thanks, Bella Hartley. So, what now?”

Charlie “Since there’s nothing else ID wise except the school ID, I’m going to phone the school – to see what’s going on … and make some other enquires.”

Bella “Myself, Rikki & Joey could stay here with Billy, talk to him. See if something comes back to him.“

Alf “That sounds like a good idea. You lot “probably” have more in common with a teenaged boy anyway. I hope you remember who you are, Billy, and soon.”

Billy “Thank you AGAIN – for saving my life.”

Alf “No problem.”

Charlie [as Alf bails] “Watson & I will head off too. Hopefully, we will find something about you Billy [Joey & Rikki enter the room] Joey, call me if there’s any changes. I’ll keep you posted on my end too.”

Joey “Will do. [Charlie & Watson exit the room] So Billy, sounds like you are going to have a quite a story to tell your mates when you go back to school.”

Rikki [skeptically] “IF he ever remembers.”

Joey [sternly] “RIKKI !!!”

Rikki “Just being realistic.”

Joey “Don’t mind her, Billy.”

Bella “Moving on. This MIGHT spark your memory. Myself and several of my friends own and work at an ADULT store – where we sell all kinds of SEXY things …. lingerie, “toys”, books & movies with BUSTY naked woman in them. [billy looks all nonchalant] Was worth a try. Teen boy, sex, made sense to me.”

Rikki “On the same subject. Bella, Joey & I are ALL ......GAY. Joey’s even MARRIED to Charlie, the cop who was here before.”

Joey [after Rikki’s comment to Billy doesn’t get them anywhere] “If telling him that we work at an adult store AND are lesbians didn’t work, I hope nobody thinks that showing him some SERIOUS flesh will help.”

Rikki “Joey, WHY do I get the feeling THAT was directed at me?”

Billy “This all HASN”T helped me regain ANY of my memories – but it’s waaaaaaaaay fun “hanging out” with the 3 of you. So, Rikki & Bella, tell me about your g/f’s ?”

+++

At the police station, Charlie just got off the phone – with the top admin worker at Craigslea High in Brisbane, Queensland. The call though leads to even more queries …..

Charlie “Watson, the school that is on Billy’s ID card. They haven’t EVER had a student fitting Billy’s name or description. Thoughts?”

Watson “A fake 18+ card or driver’s license would be logical, but a school ID seems weird.”

Charlie “Yep. Let’s just hope now REALLY that his memory comes back. [pause] Although, let’s scope out the missing persons’ database.”

Watson “Hope we find something, as the boy’s family should be the key to all of this.”

+++

Hours later, Charlie arrives home. She & Watson had no luck with the missing person’s database, but the officers on duty tonight will continue the investigation. Charlie would just LOVE to cuddle up with Joey right now, but Joey & Rikki are working at Sexy Tales tonight. Emma, Cleo, Ruby & Bella are chatting about Billy, so Charlie joins in …..

Charlie “I take it there wasn’t anything at all … even something REALLY minor that our friend Billy Pierce remembers?”

Ruby [excitedly] “O-M-G !!! I just realised. This is kinda hilarious.”

Charlie [frustrated by EVERYTHING’S that’s going on at the moment] “Ruby Elizabeth Buckton. You can be SUCH an insensitive little BITCH sometimes !!!”

Ruby’s jaw drops !!!!!!!! ……

TO BE CONTINUED

MANY thanks for alll the GREAT comments !!!!!!!

Red Ranger 1, Not that Billy even realizes it, there IS much more to him than meets the eye. I will say, in reference to what Ruby is talking bout, that I’m channeling myself [my likes etc] through Rubes & Billy at times at this fic.

Belgshep, Billy’s ID card is important …. He just doesn’t realize why as yet.

ScreamingQueen2006, welcome aboard !!!!

Carina, cooooool that you are enjoying my fic !!!!

Although the chapter below focuses on the Billy storyline and Emma/Rikki, it also includes the VERY subtle beggining of this fic's 3rd main storyline !!!!

Hope you all continue to enjoy !!!

EPISODE THREE

……and Charlie wishes that she could take back what she just said.

Charlie [apologetically] “Sorry, there was NO excuse for that. [tenderly] Can I hug you? I think we BOTH need a hug after today.”

Ruby “A hug sounds good.”

Charlie hugs her daughter, and because they don’t hug that often, it feels kinda weird that she is touching/is up against much of Ruby’s underwear only clad body. When the hugs end …..

Charlie “So. What’s so hilarious, supposedly, about a boy who can’t remember ANYTHING bout his life?”

Ruby “His NAME. Billy Pierce.”

Charlie “And?”

Ruby “MY fave song like EVER at the moment is “Turn On BILLIE” by The PIERCES. Here, I’m play you some of it …….

Charlie “Different ...but interesting”.

Ruby [proudly] “Catherine & Alison are just [sings] the BEST I ever had. [smiley speaking voice] I adore soooooo many of their songs. “We Are Stars”, “Ruin”, “Secret” & “Three Wishes” especially ….. along with “Turn On Billie” that I played to you.”

Charlie “I’ve NEVER heard of them.”

Ruby “Hardly anyone has. To cut a VERY long story short, I came across “Secret” on YouTube after seeing “Tomorrow When The War Began” on the big screen last year. [pause] Anyway Charles, I know that you’ve been to see Billy today and that Romeo & Dex are with him now, but could you take me to the hospital to see our mysterious friend?”

Charlie “I don’t think I’ll EVER figure you out, Rubes. Why the interest? Unless ….. He IS pretty cute, for a teen boy.”

Ruby “No !!! I feel something for him. NOT romantically, we haven’t even met yet. It’s the whole empathy thing. It’s funny that I’m only in my undies right now, as Billy’s sitch reminds me or what happened to me and the “Angels” and Gypsy and Rachel. When I 1st woke on that alien planet AND for much of the time I was there, it was pretty, well, alienating. So, I want to help – and I know that he lost his shorts in the water, but its funny, no, IRONIC that Mr. Stewart found Billy in just his Speedo’s.”

Charlie [apologetically] “I REALLY regret calling you a ……..[she just can’t/doesn't want to say THAT word again]”

Ruby [smiley voice] “I’ll have to remember THIS …. for when you’re not so keen in me being ONLY in my undies.”

Charlie “OK. Get some clothes on and I’ll take you to the hospital.”

Ruby quickly goes to her room and gets the purple embossed floral dress form her wardrobe before returning to the main room. She puts on the dress as she stands beside the front door and mother & daughter exit the house.

+++

After they do so, Emma is nervously keen to speak to Bella & Cleo …..

Emma [tentatively] “Guys, I was wondering. Tomorrow night, could you let Rikki & I have our room to ourselves. I’m planning a surprise from Rikki.”

Cleo “I like surprises.”

Bella “And whatever you’re planning will be a GREAT distraction from the full moon.”

Cleo “A doubly great plan then. But Em, what’s the surprise? I swear I’ll NEVER tell Rikki.”

Emma “Well, I’m going to …. PROPOSE !!!”

Cleo [as she hugs Emma] “That’s AWESOME. Can I see the ring?”

Emma “Maybe.”

Bella “What kind of answer is maybe?”

Emma “Well, I’ll show it to you if you both agree to promise our engagement, if Rikki says yes, doesn’t upset you.”

Cleo “Upset us. How?”

Emma “Don’t want to rush you …into getting hitched too.”

Bella ”Em, Cleo may CALL me her Cougar, but she & I are still way young – and not pressured AT ALL.”

Cleo “You’re sooo thoughtful Em, but a bride should ALWAYS have her BIG day to herself – so there’ll not be a double wedding. Will there, Cougar?”

Bella “No way, my Toy Boy. Now Em, how can we help?”

Emma “Just by letting Rikki & I have the annex to ourselves morrow night.”

Cleo “No probs. We’ll have to ask, but I’m sure Bella & I will be able to “hang out” in Ruby’s room.”

Emma “I’m sure that helping out a marriage proposal will sway things in my favor with Ruby.”

Cleo “She’ll probably agree especially if you show her the ring …. like it will help seal the deal with Bella & I.”

Emma “Sounds like a plan. I’ll go and get the ring – it’s hidden in my undies drawer.”

Cleo [as Emma head of to get the ring] “THAT'd be really funny if you were proposing to Rubes.”

Bella “Cleo, we should do something kinda special morrow night too. Not wedding proposal special, but something.”

Cleo [cheeky voice] “We could buy each other some HOT new lingerie morrow. I know someone in the biz.”

Bella “OR we could just lock Ruby’s door, UBER close the curtains & windows and …. you can guess the rest.”

Cleo “Sounds ACE.”

Emma [smiley voice, as she enters the room and sees Cleo & Bella kissing] “Looks like a double wedding’s on the cards after all.”

Bella [after the kiss with Cleo EVENTAULLY ends] “No, just enjoying the benefits of having such a FINE g/f.”

Cleo “Em. The ring?”

Emma [after opening the ring box – see pic below] “So, what do you think?”

Cleo ”It’s soooooo beautiful.”

Bella “And it’s VERY ostentatious ….. and VERY Rikki.”

Emma “Hope she says yes. I think we are on the same page.”

Bella “I think she is, and besides, she found the ring Bianca threw into the ocean when we were searching of Billy’s things. So, I’d say, it’s muchly the planets are aligned so to speak.

Cleo “That reminds me. Our good friend Lewis sent me an email. I’ve got to do some research, but tomorrow’s full moon could be quite “intriguing”, let’s say.”

Bella “Sounds like “fun”. Need some help with the research?’

Cleo “Definitely. After all, it was you who found the info on Eva, that “Angel” from 300 years ago, that led us to stopping that comet from obliterating the Earth.”

Emma “Want a hand?”

Cleo “Only if you want to hang out with a duo who will be doing a combo of researching the full moon AND checking out certain other ……heavenly bodies?”

Emma “Enough said. I’ll “hang” here in the lounge – wait for my Rikki to get home. I’ll practice what I’m planning to do & say morrow night.”

Bella “Whatever it is, we KNOW that it will be PERFECT. It’s gladly who you are.”

With that, Bella & Cleo head for the annex, whilst Emma ponders what will occur tomorrow night.

+++

At the hospital, Ruby & Charlie are chatting to Billy. Whilst they do so, Ruby’s connection to the teen grower stronger. It’s not that he’s pretty cute – although he is. Ruby REALLY empathizes with Billy – being in an alien environment, not knowing whit’s going on or why. Billy continues to look at his wallet, ID card, money & shorts – but none of that leads to the memory breakthrough that everyone, especially Billy wants.

Ruby is midway through playing “Kill Kill Kill” [i.e. “it’s killing me that I’m still in love with you”] by The Pierces when a nurse tells Ruby & Charlie that visiting hours are over, so …..

Ruby “I’ve got school morrow, but I’ll be here by your side as soon as I can.”

Billy “That would be REALLY nice. You’ve ALL been soooo kind to me and it’s great to talk someone my own age – especially someone as pretty as you, Rubes.”

Ruby [taken aback a little, like did he ACTUALLY just say I’m pretty] “Why, thank you.”

Charlie “We better head off. See you tomorrow, Billy. Hope you remember something VERY soon.”

Ruby “Later, Billy. [tentatively, after Ruby & Charlie exit his room] Charlie, when Billy leaves the hospital, can he, if he’s not remembered anything….. stay with us?”

TO BE CONTINUED

The Pierces

00Pierces.jpg

00the-pierces.jpg

Rikki’s engagement ring

00Rikki.jpg

Turn On Billie [acoustic] ….

We Are Stars [acoustic]….

Ruin …

Ruin [YouTube comment] ...great sweet melody in combination with witchy bitchy awesome and true lyrics...

Secret [live] …

Three Wishes …

Kill, Kill, Kill [live] ……

Red Ranger 1, I will say that Billy ISN’T the name he was born with. The events that take place because of this full moon will affect MANY lives.

ScreamingQueen2006, we’ll steadily learn more about Billy …. I can say that, in a while, he does regain his memory. Glad you like the Charlie & Ruby scenes. There’s a couple more below.

~JarlieFanEver~, coooool that you are enjoying.

belgshep, love your thoughts bout Coleen. I decided this time, because I’ve “picked on” her a fair bit in my previous fics, she was too easy a target here.

Hope you all continue to enjoy !!!!!!!

EPISODE FOUR

Charlie “Rubes, is this because he called you pretty?”

Ruby “NO !!! …. Well, actually, that kinda helped a bit, but you heard us chatting. He seems to REALLY like it when I told him bout what I went through on that alien planet. It’s like the sitch he’s in – not knowing the whole who/what/when/where/why of his life. I wouldn’t say that we are kindred spirits but ….we kinda are. So Charlie, what about it?”

Charlie [perplexed] “About?”

Ruby “Billy staying with us – especially since they’ll be releasing him from hospital soon.”

Charlie “I’ll …… THINK bout it.”

Ruby [a little surprised] “So, you’re considering what I said?”

Charlie “Maybe. NO promises.”

Ruby [encouraged by what Charlie’s just said – as they exit the hospital] “You’ve not rejected what I said straight away, so that’s a plus for me.”

+++

Next morn, Cleo is eager to talk to her fellow mermaids, so with Emma, Rikki, Joey & Bella AND non “Angels” Charlie & Ruby, eagerly hanging on her EVERY word …..

Cleo [sternly] “Guys. When the full moon rises tonight, there’s a planetary alignment that only occurs every 500 !!!!! years – which means that if ANY of us get moonstruck, something REALLY strange is going to happen. I don't know WHAT, but it WILL be BIG …. so we all have to MUCHLY avoid the full moon and ESPECIALLY its reflection. Not pointing any fingers, but Joey, I’m REALLY worried bout you. You’ve NEVER been moonstruck – and if you fall under its spell tonight ….. You KNOW what I’m saying, don’t you?”

Joey “I TOTALLY do, but Charlie and I will be ALL tucked up in our bedroom …..getting all “hot & heavy”. So yeah, [cheeky voice] the only heavenly orbs I’ll be paying attention to tonight are Charlie’s.”

Ruby [annoyed] “Stepmom !!!!!”

Joey [smiley voice] “Sorry, couldn’t resist.”

Emma “Rikki, let’s you & I hang out in the annex tonight.”

Cleo “Whilst Bella & I are in Ruby’s room.”

Ruby “And I’ll be by Billy’s bedside at the hospital.”

Charlie “Speaking of which. Rubes, could I speak to you in private?”

Ruby [as they head for the kitchen] “Sounds intriguing.”

Charlie [both now are in the kitchen] “Ruby, I’ve talked to everyone else in the house, and you’ll be pleased to know that Billy can stay with us ….…..”

Charlie doesn’t get the chance to finish that sentence, as Ruby thrusts herself at Charlie and WAAAAAAAAAAAYS hugs her mum !!!!!!!

Ruby [excitedly] “Thanks, Charles.”

Charlie [sternly – whilst the hug continues] “Don’t thank me just yet. There ARE conditions.”

Ruby [truthfully – as she ends the hug] “I’ll do ANYTHING.”

Charlie “GOOD. He can only stay with us till he regains his memories.”

Ruby “Makes sense.”

Charlie [VERY sternly] “AND, with a teen boy in the house, NO more prancing bout in just your undies – especially since he’ll be sleeping in your room. I DON’T want him to see you in your undies AND vice versa.”

Ruby [after pondering it a bit] “My undies versus Billy. That’s NO choice at all. I’ll NEVER be getting about this house in my undies again. [sarcastic voice] Oh, and I DON”T prance.”

Charlie [as she hugs Rubes] “I’m sooooo proud of you. Now, put some clothes on and I’ll take you to the hospital. I’ll tell Gina that you’re off school because of your FINE humanitarian work.”

Ruby “AWESOME. Thanks soooooooooooo much, Charlie.”

Charlie “Be weird, but good to so you FULLY clothed always in the house again.”

Ruby “Billy’s worth it.”

Ruby breaks away from the hug and eagerly gets fully dressed in her room for the 1st time in ages, before she & Charlie had to the hospital. Ruby spends most of the day chatting to Billy – he doesn’t remember anything bout his life, but just having Ruby there to talk to, along with knowing he’s got somewhere to stay when he leaves the hospital, makes Billy feels soooooo much less alone in the world.

+++

At the police station, Charlie & Watson also has a fruitless day as they search various databases – searching not only for the name Billy Pierce but for a teen fitting his description, especially since his ID card was form a school that he’d NEVR been enrolled at.

+++

That night, Emma is putting the final touches on her room for popping the BIG question to Rikki. There are little candles all over the room – and now for the absolute final touch. Emma opens that engagement ring box, and picks up the fiery ruby ring. The gemstone is a much larger version of the jewel in the antique teardrop locket that Rikki always wears. Emma gently drops the ring into a small glass of water. As she does so, Rikki approaches their room. She is surprised that the room is locked.

Rikki “Em, what’s the deal? Afraid I’ll see you when you’re not looking TOTALLY perfect.”

Emma “Just give me a sec – and then I’ll unlock the door.”

Rikki “I get it. You’re doing this so I think you’re being all naughty – so I’ll HAVE to spank you.”

Emma smiles – as she thinks about celebrating their engagement with Rikki spanking her backside. She continues to smile as she raises her right arm in the direction of the glass with the ring in it. Emma, with her hand like a stop sign, uses her mermaid power to FREEZE all the water in the full to the brim glass.

Emma gets up and walks over to the door and unlocks it. Rikki hears this but as she goes to open the door ….

Emma “Give me a sec before you open the door”.

Emma, dressed in sexy lingerie sits on the floor next to the little table with the glass on it with the ring in it, and ….

Emma [sexy voice] “Come in, my lover.”

Rikki opens the door – and almost can't believe what she sees. The dark, only lit by candles, room and Emma not only in lingerie but with her hair all messy and all over the place – sooooooooo VERY un-Emma.

Emma [sings] “Come and sit beside me, because you know I need you near.”

Rikki indeed sits on the floor beside her beloved Emma, but she’s thinking “who are you? And what have you done with the real Emma?”

Rikki [surprised voice] “Em, just when I thought I figured you out.”

Emma [alluringly] “Want another surprise?”

Rikki [as Emma puts her hand high up on Rikki’s left thigh] “DON’T tell me you’ve been moonstruck – because you’re FREAKING me out right now.”

Emma [as she moves her hand off Rikki’s thigh] “Sorry, too much obviously. [pause] Rikki, I invite you to melt the water in the glass … but before you do, would you stand up for me?”

Rikki [kind of unsure where Emma is going with this, but liking it mostly anyway] “OK”.

Rikki gets to her feet and seconds later, Emma is on one knee before her. Of course !!!, Rikki muses.

Emma [heart in her mouth] “Rikki, will you marry me?”

TO BE CONTINUED

Ruby Ranger 1, see below for the alluring [and then some] power of this full moon.

belgshep, at the moment Rubes doesn’t feel romantically for him, but that will change – and when it does, let’s say its ironic that Ruby has a thing for being interested in her teachers. You’re soooooooooooo right bout this Full Moon …. see below.

EPISODE O5

Rikki [joyously] “Of course I will !!!!!!!’

Emma gets to her feet and the newly engaged couple caresses each other bodies as they PASH – with Rikki especially focusing on Emma’s divine backside.

Several minutes pass before the 2 blonde “Angels”, with their polar opposite personalities, stop kissing & caressing.

Rikki “Em, it’s going to be soooo much fun at the diner morrow. Kanga seeing me with a BIG rock on my finger.”

Emma “DEFINITELY. About that. The ring I mean, see the glass on the table.”

Rikki [seeing the frozen water in it] “NICE touch.”

They both sit back down on the floor, before Rikki raises her right arm so her hand is directly over the glass. She quickly balls her fist which activates her powers. The water in the glass quickly defreezes AND then completely evaporates – leaving behind only the TOTALLY dry engagement ring. Emma reaches into the glass and removes the ruby encrusted ring.

Rikki holds out her hand, still almost not believing that that IS actually happening – but it feels and IS oh so real when Emma slips the engagement ring on her beloved’s finger!!!!

Rikki raises her hand so its pretty close to her face, the ruby centre point of the ring is sooooo exquisite. The gemstone is sooo appropriate for BOTH of the newly enagageds – the ruby is fiery like Rikki and the cut is just so precise and perfect, which describes Emma to a T.

Rikki “We are SOOOOOOOO going to be that talk of the town tomorrow. Pretty SCANDALOUS talk too.”

Emma “Let them talk – and every time they do, they’ll say or think they we are both very NAUGHTY.”

Rikki “And you’ll be LOVING that, and we both know why.”

Emma [sternly] “Say it.”

Rikki “Cos I’ll HAVE to SPANK you.”

Emma [smiley voice] “ABSOLUTELY.”

+++

Rikki & Emma start kissing once more, and they aren’t the only couple in the Hunter House doing so. Jarlie, both in lingerie, are getting waaaaaay all kissy and cuddly.The married duo, knowing that Emma & Rikki are in the annex and Cleo & Bella are in Ruby’s room, loose themselves in their lustful feelings. BOTH are keen to be a little bit more public when they make love tonight, so Joey & Charlie [hand in hand] exit their bedroom and head for the longue room. They soooo want to “do it” on the couch.

Joey, caught up in her wonderlust, is ignoring EVERYTHING that Cleo told her this morn – and as soon as Joey enters the longue room, she sees the reflection of the full moon !!!!!!!!!!! on the screen of the switched off TV.

Joey is INSTANTLY entranced !!!!!!

She looks at Charlie – running her eyes totally all over the body of the person she is holding hands with. Joey DOESN’T like what she sees, especially Charlie’s cleavage. Men DON’T have breasts, Joey muses.

Joey [sternly] “I NEED to mate.”

Joey runs to the bedroom, leaving behind a bewildered Charlie. Joey quickly “throws on” a little black dress – over her red lingerie. She grabs her mobile AND Charlie’s car keys as she exits the room …. before she rushes out the front door and into the car. Joey starts up the vehicle and drives off – whilst the blindsided Charlie is still standing in the same spot she was when Joey “told her off.”

Charlie FINALLY reacts. She rushes to just outside Ruby’s room …..

Charlie [calls out] “Bella, Cleo. I NEED your help. I’m sure that Joey’s been MOONSTRUCK. “

Cleo REALLY can’t believe that this has occurred. After all, Joey is SUPPOSEDLY the most mature of the 5 “Angels” and yet THIS has happened.

Cleo “Sorry, Charlie. We’d like to help but we CAN’T …. unless you want MORE moonstruck mermaids.”

Charlie “Good point ….. and I’m REALLY sorry. It’s all my fault. If we weren’t being sooooo frisky …..”

Bella [cutting in] “Charlie !!!! Don’t worry about that now. You’ve GOT to find Joey – before anything happens to her. What if she transforms in front of TOURISTS.”

Charlie “Another good point. OK, I’ll head next door. Gina or John can drive me around me round. Joey took my car.”

Cleo “Wish we could help.”

Bella “Keep us posted.”

Charlie “Will do. Catch you soon. I’m sooooo sorry this was happened.”

Charlie exits the house and goes next door. Gina Austin and John Palmer are eager to help – especially since the whole town could come under the media’s spotlight IF Joey reveals to a non local that she’s a mermaid.

+++

Meanwhile, Joey pulls her car to a halt outside the surf club. She quickly exits the vehicle and heads for the entrance of the club. Joey sexily struts into the building. She annoyingly sees all FEMALES – at the gelato stand, at the pool table and the gym. BORING, Joey thinks to herself. She is about to head back out of the surf club when she sees Miles Copeland descend the stairs from Angelo’s …...

Joey [whispers to herself] “PERFECT !!!”

….. but Miles quickly sneezes 3 times in a row. NOT so good to mate with after all, Joey muses.

As Miles, who looks quite unwell, heads by Joey [heading for the exit], Dexter Walker exits the bathroom …..

Joey [to herself] “REALLY perfect. Smart, quirky AND most importantly YOUNG & VIRILE.”

Dex heads for the gelato stand and Joey follows. I want him, she thinks to herself. Just as Dex reaches the gelato counter, Joey taps him on the shoulder. Dex turns round and sees Joey, but he’s NEVER seen her dressed/looking THIS sexy before.

Joey [with a VERY sexy, siren like voice] “Hi, Dex.”

Dex [who, with that greeting, is now TOTALLY under Joey’s sexy spell] “Hello, Joey.”

Joey [after she moves closer to Dex, with the sexiest voice the world has EVER heard, whispers] “Dex, I want to have your babies.”

Dex [whispering sweetly in her ear] “I soooooooo want you to have my babies.”

Joey [uBER sexy voice to Dex, who, in HER eyes, is NAKED] “Let’s go then – to your place. I want your hands ALL over my body. I NEED you INSIDE me !!!!!!!”

TO BE CONTINUED

MANY thanks to everyone for the GREAT comments !!!

Carina, cooool you are enjoying my fic !!!

Red Ranger 1, see below for SERIOUSLY more Joey & Dex !!!!

belgshep, I will say it takes while for them both to fully remember !!!

EPISODE SIX

Dex [Joey, in HIS eyes, is NAKED btw] “Dad’s upstairs. I’ll convince him to take me home.”

Joey [sexy voice] “I’ll leave now. Head to your place. Meet you there soon – and then ALL of this body will be yours.”

Dex ADORED that, as she said that last sentence, Joey seductively ran her left hand down her body – starting at her shoulders, over her breasts and down to her knees.

As Joey sexily struts out of the surf club, Dex heads upstairs to Angelo’s. As soon as he thinks about being unwell, because he’s under Joey’s spell, Dex starts really truthfully coughing AND he has a bit of a fever. Dex enters Angelo’s, coughing as he does, and approaches the table where his dad is sitting …….

Dex [after coughing a few times] “Dad, I’m sick. [coughs again] I want to go home.”

Sid “You don't look OR sound the best. I better take you home, and besides, this work function I’m at is getting a tad boring anyway. Let’s go.”

Dex smiles – as he imagines being in the throes of passion with Joey AND being by her side when their babies are born.

+++

Joey arrives at the farm where Dex lives. She parks her car in an out of the way spot – where Sid and others won’t see it. Joey quickly makes her way to the window outside Dex’s room. She slowly opens the thankfully unlocked window and climbs into his room. Shouldn’t be too long now before Dex arrives home - and we can **** each other’s brains out, Joey gleefully muses.

+++

Elsewhere, Charlie, Gina & John are searching the Bay – frantically looking for Joey in all the places they can think of. Leah Patterson Baker & Colleen Smart haven’t seen her at the diner, neither has Angelo Rosetta at his restaurant. Same story at the surf club, and she’s not at the pier near the diner or near the rock pool. Nicole Franklin & co haven’t seen her at the VPH, and she’s not at the beach house or Leah’s or Liam Murphy’s place either.

Charlie takes a punt that Joey might have gone to Sexy Tales, but Marilyn Chambers & Indigo Walker [who are working there tonight], haven’t seen her – and she’s not at in any of the bars & nightspots in Yabby Creek either.

Charlie is worried – what if Joey has driven to the city? She also [once more] blames herself – if Jarlie weren’t so frisky, Joey NEVER would have been moonstruck in the 1st place.

+++

As Charlie, John & Gina continue their search, Dex & Sid arrive home. Dex just knows that Joey is waiting for him in his room.

Dex “I’m going to have an early night. Hope I’m feeling better morrow”

Sid “Sounds like a good plan. I’m going to wait up til Marilyn & Indi get home.”

Dex “Letting Indi work at an adult store is cool of you, Dad. I might talk to the girls – to see if I can get a job there too.”

Sid “We’ll see.”

As Sid muses that he’s not sure that Dex is mature enough to work at Sexy Tales, Dex heads for his bedroom.

He opens the door and enters – locking it behind him. Dex LOVES what he sees. Joey, only in her lingerie, laying seductively on his bed …. AND now that he IS in her presence again, his illness [the coughing and fever] is TOTALLY gone.

Joey slinks off the bed and struts over to where Dex is standing. She can see that he is overawed by what’s happening but she sooooooooo wants him.

Joey “I just KNOW that I’m going to have 3 of your babies. You can name 2 of them and I’ll name the other. Our triplets will ALL be girls AND become mermaids like me. We’ll take them to Mako Island when they turn 16.”

Joey softly kisses Dex on the lips, and GLADLY feels him start to kiss her back. The moonstruck Joey & her entranced suitor Dex start caressing each other’s bodies as they PASH …… before they RAMPANTLY remove each other’s clothes ………….. AND get WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY carnal !!!!!!

+++

It’s now the next morning. The sun is up and, more importantly, the full moon has SET - so Joey & Dex are no longer under its spell.

Indi, Marilyn & Sid have just finished breakfast, and …..

Sid “Do either of you know if Dex is up yet? I thought he answered me when I woke him earlier.”

Indi [dressed ready to go into town] “I’ll check. [she walks to Dex’s door and calls out] Dex !!!! You better be ready for school. Dad will be going to work soon. [she bangs on his door] DEX !!! Answer me.”

That last sentence wakes Dex up …. and his sister’s wailing isn’t the only surprise.

Dex can feel that his right hand is on BARE FLESH ….. that ISN’T his own !!!!!

He slowly opens his eyes, and Dex is SHOCKED that his hand is on Joey’s naked ………………… left BREAST!!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED

Joey in her lingerie

UBERHotKateBell.jpg

Red Ranger 1, hope you like the banter tween Joey & Dex below. I’ll add that, in the past, I’ve thought bout including Robertson in my fics, but thought I couldn’t do his quirkiness justice. However, with this one, I decided to “dive in” to Dex’s uniqueness [hopefully successfully].

belgshep, I will say Sid isn’t too happy – when he eventually finds out. I’ll add that, esp. with Indi going to uni now, I’ve always seen her as more mature than Dex [so working at Sexy Tales is OK by Sid because of that maturity.]

ScreamingQueen2006, I will say that although there are otherworldly elements bout this latest fic of mine, I like how “real world” [e.g. the way Joey especially behaves in the action below] it is !!!

MUCHLY thanks for the coooool comments everyone !!!

EPISODE SEVEN

The still quite in shock Dex isn’t sure what’s worse – having his hand there or moving it…… which would mean actually SEEING Joey’s bare breasts !!!!

He also has to quickly weigh up responding to Indi [so Sid won’t come barging into his room – which Dex remembers, whilst in his mostly asleep state, hearing Indi saying] OR wake Joey 1st. Dex makes his choice. He, whilst still lying in bed, looks towards the door - which is in the opposite direction to Joey. Dex gently removes his hand from upon her breast before ….

Dex [calls out, in an I’ve-been-awake-for-ages voice] “Indi, I’m dressed for school, apart from my shoes. I’ll be out soon.”

Indi “Good. I want to speak to Romeo in person before uni this morn.”

Dex, after noticing that Joey is still fast asleep, slowly gets out of bed. Doing so confirms what he thought he already knew. Dex is totally naked. He briefly glances at Joey and although from her naval down in covered with a blanket, what he CAN see of Joey is naked !!!! Dex quickly puts on his school uniform – wondering various questions as he puts on his clothes ….

Dex [softly talking to himself] “How did I get home? The last thing I remember I was in the surf club. ….. Why was I naked? Why IS Joey naked? Did we have sex? If we did, isn’t Joey a lesbian?”

In the main part of the house, Sid is keen to get going today, so he quickly gets to just outside Dex’s room …..

Sid “Dex, you better be in the car in a minute or two.”

Dex [thinking quickly] “I’m dressed. Just need to find one of my books for school.”

Sid “OK, but hurry it up.”

Dex “Will do. [Dex walks over to beside the bed and VERY softly says] Joey, wake up. [no response, so he shakes her shoulder – he deliberately has his hand as far from her breasts as possible] Joey, wake up.”

Joey [after slowly stirring, but before she opens her eyes] “Good morning, darling. [speaking sternly, upon her eyes] Dex !!!! You’re NOT my darling. Where am I? [after looking down] Why am I naked? What’s going on, Dex?”

Dex [truthfully] “I have NO idea to any of your queries, but I do know that your clothes are strewn about the floor of my room … and that it’s just after 8am on …. the day after I was in the surf club … last night. That’s kinda encouraging. I only can’t remember about 12 hours of my life.”

Joey [as she bewilderedly sits up, with her top half STILL uncovered] “Same here. I remember getting all kissy & cuddly with Charlie, with my clothes ON …… and next thing I know, I wake up naked in YOUR bed.”

Dex [a bit tentatively] “Are you …. totally naked?”

Joey [sternly] “Dex, how DARE you ask a question like that!!! “

Dex “Just trying to ascertain some facts here.”

Joey [sarcastically] “Well, that’s OK then. [sternly] Now, stand by the door with your face touching the wall. I think you’ve seen ENOUGH of my totally naked body. Stand with your face pressed to the wall til I get dressed [REALLY sternly, after Dex doesn’t budge] Dex, MOVE IT !!!”

Dex finally complies with Joey’s request – so, with Dex against the wall, Joey gets out of bed. She thinks bout wrapping one of the bed sheets round her, but decides to risk it.

Joey “I’m naked, so NO peaking.”

Dex smiles and, as Joey quickly begins to gather her clothes, he does [now that initial shock has worn off] get the occasional glance at her totally naked bod.

Dex [whispered to himself] “She TRULY is an Angel.”

Joey quickly put on her lingerie, but as she is getting into her little black dress …..

Sid [just outside Dex’s room] “Dex, is everything alright in there? No schoolbook is THIS important.”

Joey [right behind Dex, whispers] “I’m fully dressed.”

Dex [whispers] “OK. I’ve got to go, or dad’s going to get sus. Text me in about 15 minutes, when I’m in the car on the way to school.”

Joey “How will I get home? This place is ages away from anything.”

Dex “Can’t worry bout that now. Got to go.”

Dex grabs his schoolbag and is about to exit his room when the door won’t budge.

Dex “The door’s LOCKED. I NEVER lock my door. This is getting weirder by the minute.”

Joey [whispers] “I still don’t remember ANYTHING.”

Dex [as he unlocks the door] “We’ll both have to put our thinking caps on – and quickly. As quickly, unfortunately, as you were when you put your clothes on. Oh, and since we are hopefully going to remember everything and be HONEST with each other when we do, I DID sneak a few peaks at you – including BEFORE you’d grabbed ANY of your clothes.”

Joey [curiously] “How much did you see?”

Dex “I’m a teenage boy with a REAL totally naked woman in my room. You do the math.”

Joey [annoyed but curious] “That’s NOT an answer. How MUCH did you see?

Dex “Everything …. ESPECIALLY your frontal parts.”

Joey [REALLY annoyed] “Dex, you little perve !!!”

Joey backhands Dex across the face ……her right hand to his right check !!!!!

Indi [who is just outside Dex’s room] “Dex, what was that?”

Dex [as he opens his door, with Joey moving so she isn’t in sight of anyone looking through the doorway] “What was what?”

Indi “I heard a slap.”

Dex “Oh, that. I slapped myself – for taking so long finding that book.”

Indi [smiley voice] “Dex. If anyone else said that, I’d suggest they check into a loony bin, but with you, its par for the course.”

Dex ”Thanks, sis….. I think.

+++

Dex, Indi, Marilyn & Sid exit the house and gets into Sid’s car. Joey watches [from Dex’s window] the car drive away. When the vehicle is out of sight, Joey heads out of Dex’s room. She’s walking towards the front door when her whole sitch hits her …..

Joey [worried & inquisitive voice] “O-M-G !!! If I’ve been here all night, Charlie’s probably looking for me. What I am going to say? Why was I totally naked in Dex’s bed? How did I get here? How am I going to get home?”

A mobile phone rings. Joey recognizes the ring tone – its her own mobile. She rushes into Dex’s room and finds her mobile under his bed. Weird place, but then again, Joey’s dress, corset, sexy breifs, suspenders & stockings were all strewn about on Dex’s floor. Anyway, better answer the phone, Joey muses, especially since its Charlie.

Joey [tentatively] “Hi, Charlie”

Charlie [worried voice, at the Hunter House] “Joey, where are you? Are you hurt? Where ever you are, I’ll come and get you. [pause, relieved voice] Oh God, it’s sooooooo good to hear your voice again, my Angel.”

Joey [sooo unsure, but sus bout the last 12 hours] ”Um, Charlie. I’ll be home soon. We’ll talk then.”

Charlie “But you’re OK?”

Joey “Totally. No broken bones. I’m totally fine.“

Charlie “Good to hear. Where are you? You just bailed from the house soooo quickly last night. You took my car and drive off somewhere. Gina & John & I looked for you for hours. I could be wrong, but I THINK you got moonstruck.”

Joey [thinking quickly, just in case what she thinks happened with Dex didn’t happen] “I’m at Stewart’s Point. Woke up her this morn. I have NO idea how I got here. I mean I know I drove here – but I don’t remember driving here.”

Charlie ”Can you drive yourself home?”

Joey “Yeah. Will you be there waiting for me? “

Charlie “I’ll be there pretty soon. Now that I know you are safe and OK, I’m going to take Rubes to the hospital – so we can take Billy home with us. They’re discharging him from the hospital today.”

Joey “She’s such a GREAT stepdaughter.”

Charlie “Ruby has her moments. Don’t tell her I told you that.”

Joey “Secret is safe with me. “

Charlie “REALLY looking forward to seeing you again soon. SOOOOO glad you are OK. Oh, and you can delete the “millions” of texts & messages on your phone. They’ll be from me and others - wondering where you are.”

Joey [almost embarrassed, given that she was naked in Dex’s room] “Everyone is sooooo awesome.”

Charlie [loving/relieved voice] “Not as much as YOU are, my Angel.”

Joey [playing the part] “See you soon, my sexy woman in uniform.”

After the call ends, Joey realises something. When she was quickly grabbing her clothes, she THOUGHT she was in a typical teen boy’s bedroom – clothes & things strewn about the floor – but no, there’s only a few clothes on the floor. The items are as strewn about just like Joey’s dress, corset etc were. The clothes of Dex’s on the floor are pretty dressy – not something he’d wear round the house [especially his silvery waistcoat].

Joey [speaking to herself, in a bid to make sense of everything] “Got to find Charlie’s car AND text Dex. I’ll text him 1st.“

Joey types “were u naked when u woke?” into her phone. She brings up Dex’s name in the contacts list. She smirks – as she ALMOST sent that message to Indi. Joey hits send – and exits the farmhouse. Given what Charlie said, the car SHOULD be here … somewhere, Joey hopes.

TO BE CONTINUED

MANY thanks for the GREAT comments !!!

Red Ranger 1, there’s more Dex being VERY Dex below. Oh, and they do – of course - eventually remember [Dex 1st]

belgshep, I will say that when Charlie & Sid do discover what’s happened, their initial reactions are somewhat different to each other. Sid’s reaction is [given recent events in real Oz time H&A] is intriguingly accurate – I’ll add that I did the draft of the scene where he finds out bout the Dex & Joey BEFORE I saw a similar themed scene in recent H&A.

EPISODE EIGHT

Whilst Joey searches near the house, Dex [as he travels towards the main part of the Bay] wonders bout the text message Joey sent him. Indi sees that he is deep in thought and ….

Indi “Show me the text. I might be able to help.”

Dex “No, it will be fine. The deep in thought is just me being silly, strange Dex like you said.”

Indi isn’t too keen on wasting much time on her brother – especially when she’d rather be thinking of Romeo. She imagines waking up with the shirtless blonde hunk beside her. Dex is glad that Indi has moved on, so he can send a text back to Joey.

+++

Speaking of whom, Joey finds the car behind the barn [where Tony Holden had those female boxing classes]. The car, even in daylight isn’t visible from the house. 1 mystery solved at least. As she opens the driver’s side door, her phone beeps. It’s from Dex … and, oh boy, he WAS naked when he woke and it gets worse. Dex also included in his text that when he woke he had his hand on one of Joey’s breasts.

Joey immediately wonders, not that it really matters, but which of my breasts? and which of his hands?

Joey is getting REALLY worried. It’s soooo looking like we slept together. We were both naked when we woke AND Dex actually had his hands on me …. BUT on the plus side, I was moonstruck, and all kinds of weird things have happened to Emma, Rikki, Cleo & Bella when they’ve fallen under the spell of the magical full moon. Joey sees the downside in that argument though. She disobeyed Cleo’s warning – who sooooooooo told her that there would be MAJOR trouble of any of the “Angels” got moonstruck.

Before Joey starts up the car, she sends another text message to Dex.

+++

In Sid’s car, Dex’s phone beeps, and …….

Marilyn “You’re quite popular today, Dex. Anyone we know?”

Indi “Yeah. Are you secretly back together with pet shop girl?”

Dex “ Her name is Adrian…… and no, I’ve not seen her in months. I don’t want to annoy her, so I’ve even been getting Cleo to get food & the like for MacGyver at that pet store. When Cleo gets things for her fishies, of course.”

Marilyn [inquisitively] “So, who’s the text from? You don't HAVE to tell us but …….[her voices trails off]”

Dex “That’s good, cos its just a kid from school. Wondering if I found that book. It wasn’t a schoolbook that I was looking for, but I’m glad I found it.”

Sid “Sounds like you’re making friends, Dex. That’s good.”

Dex “This chat is all waaaaaaaaay too normal family for me right now, so can we stop it. Yeah, feels ….. yeah, too normal.”

Marilyn [smiley voice] “That’s our Dex “

Dex secretly looks at the text message from Joey. It says “Do U remember anything?” Sadly, no – Dex muses. I don't remember anything bout last night. I was at the surf club, but how did I get home? Maybe dad knows. Should I ask him? Will that make things worse? I’ve GOT to know SOMETHING bout last night.

Dex “Dad, since I slept in a bit this morn, my memories of last night are kinda hazy.”

Indi “Were you even out of bed when you SAID you only had to put your shoes on?”

Dex “I choose not to incriminate myself, so I won’t answer that question.”

Indi “Dex, You’re being weirder than usual today – which is saying something.”

Dex “Moving on. Dad, last night?”

Sid “Well, you were all coughing and didn't look the best at the surf club last night, so I drove you home.”

Dex “And then?”

Sid “As soon as we got home, you went to bed.”

Dex “Anything else?”

Sid “No, that’s all.”

Dex “Many thanks for that. Another piece in the puzzle.”

Sid, Indi & Marilyn think bout wondering what that meant, but like Indi said, Dex seem a little more “intriguing” than usual. Marilyn especially thinks a girl is involved, but she doesn’t push the point – without anything to “back up” her theory.

+++

Joey is driving from the farm to the Hunter House when she gets Dex’s latest text. She stops the car and accesses the message. Dex doesn’t himself remember anything, but at least the text includes what Sid told Dex happened last night. Joey sends a text back “Thanx. Txt me if you remember” Part of Joey doesn’t WANT to remember, given how sus it all looks, but she also DOES want to know. Joey starts up the car – and continues her journey home.

+++

Elsewhere, Ruby & Charlie are at the hospital. They’re chatting to Billy in his room when Nurse Julie arrives ….

Nurse Julie “Billy & Charlie. Here’s the discharge papers for you to sign.”

Charlie “Thanks.”

Nurse Julie [as the discharge papers are signed] “I HOPE you regain you memory REAL soon, Billy.”

Billy “Same here … since you ALL been so kind to me, especially Charlie. MANY thanks for letting me stay in your house … till I remember.”

Charlie “You can thanks Rubes for that.”

Billy “Then MUCHLY thanks, Ruby.”

Ruby “Hey, no probs at all … and besides, Charlie said I could stay away from school – and help you round the house and the like, till you remember who you are.”

Billy “Hope I'm not inconveniencing you?”

Ruby [smiley voice] “Going to school versus helping someone REALLY in need. NO contest.”

Nurse Julie “OK. You’re all set to go, Billy.”

Ruby, Charlie & Billy wave goodbye to Nurse Julie – and head for the car park, where Leah is waiting for them [since Joey has Charlie’s car].

+++

Meanwhile, Joey arrives at the Hunter House. After she enters the place, she realizes that no one else is home. Must be all up and about – like Emma & Rikki are bound to be at the diner, swapping insults with Roo & Colleen. Joey is glad that Charlie isn’t home … more time to think.

She gets a text from Emma – saying Emma’s got a BIG announcement to tell Joey, but wants to do so in person later today. Sounds intriguing, Joey muses …. before she goes back to thinking bout what she’ll say to Charlie.

+++

Meanwhile, Emma & Rikki ARE at the diner – telling Liam, Bianca Scott & Irene Roberts of their BIG news AND showing them the DDG ruby rock on Rikki’s finger !!!

TO BE CONTINUED

Red Ranger 1, when you say hilarious, do you think they [Joey especially] are reacting in a believable way?

Although there’s no Cleo & Adrian scene in “Ruin”, I will say that later in this fic, Nicole says “She sounds EXACTLY like me. My intonations & everything” and “Probably EVERYONE knows, and I’m the town laughing stock.”

EPISODE NINE

Bianca & Liam are especially happy for the newly engaged couple, but Irene [whilst happy] is cautious. She KNOWS that Roo will be here, like always, for coffee soon – and the prospect of an intense verbal duel tween Rikki & Roo isn’t something that Irene is looking forward to.

Rikki, as she chats to Bianca, is in 2 minds. She knows that Bianca in muchly together & happy with Liam, but maybe she’d still want THAT ring she hurled into the sea. Rikki is gladly distracted from those thoughts when Emma kisses her on the right cheek AND puts her arm round her fiancé’s waist. Emma likes being occasionally naughty, but she as much as she’d love to have her hand higher up on Rikki’s bod, Emma also knows that having them anywhere near Rikki’s rather impressive breasts would be waaaaaaaaay too much in a public place like this.

Rikki kisses Emma softly on the lips, just as Alf, Roo & the pregnant Nicole enter the diner …..

Nicole [cheeky voice] “Get a room, guys.”

Roo [sternly] “Will you two EVER learn? NO ONE wants to see this.”

Bianca [happily] “Don't know bout that. I think it’s GREAT.”

Rikki [proudly, as she flaunts the ring in front of Roo] “It’s just like a newly ENGAGED couple SHOULD behave.”

Roo [taken aback] “What the !!!!!!!”

Emma [loud voice, very official tone] “Everyone. I, Emma Gilbert, hereby formally announce my engagement to the most AWESOME woman, person, EVERYTHING in the universe, Rikki Chadwick.”

Emma kisses Rikki on the lips, and after the crowd in the almost full to the brim diner mostly claps ……..

Roo [sarcastically] “This is sooooooooo going to be the GCU soon.”

Alf [perplexed] “GCU ?”

Roo “Gay Capital of the Universe. [Rikki chuckles – thinking of her time on an alien planet] You think this is funny?”

Rikki [deadpan] “Hilarious.”

Emma [trying to add some logic and calm to the sitch] “What my fiancé [Rikki smiles] is trying to say if that you wouldn’t bat an eyelid if Rikki got engaged to, say, Romeo – but cos Rikki & I are ANATOMICALLY the same, YOUVE got an issue.”

Roo “It’s not just me. Most countries in the world DON’T allow same sex marriages.”

Rikki [annoyed] “So. Go and live in one of them. [realises something] Oh, and need I remind you that our GAY friend Cleo stopped your daughter Martha from being sent to the slammer.” [see AYAMAN extract below]

Roo [vehemently] “Yeah, but only to save her OWN skin. You lot would have been, what’s the word …. DISSECTED!!!!! ……if you’re little friend didn't do what she did."

Rikki is getting angrier by the second …. and starts prepping to use her powers against her narrow minded foe !!!!

Emma [passionately, upon seeing what Rikki is doing] “Rikki, DON’T !!!!!!! She’s NOT worth it !!!! We’re got sooooo many ppl in town who are on our side.”

Liam “You’ve DEFINITELY got mine & Bianca’s vote.”

Nicole "Mine, too."

Rikki [as she halts prepping to use her powers] “Good point. [as she hugs Emma, and Bianca softly kisses Liam] Em, no wonder I’m marrying you. You’re sooooo the ice to my fire.”

Emma “Yep. We’re certainly quite a pair.”

Emma kisses Rikki, and ….

Alf [mockingly, with an arms crossed Roo beside him] “Another peaceful day in Summer Bay then.”

+++

Joey sits on the couch at the Hunter House when she hears a car pull up outside. Crunch time …. What will I say to Charlie? ….. especially when Joey has NO memories of what occurred last night.

Charlie opens the front door, and after she, Ruby & Billy enter the house ….

Ruby “Billy, welcome to your new home. Charlie, can I take him on a tour of the house?”

Charlie “Start with your room. I want to talk to Joey alone.”

Ruby “No probs. Joey, are you alright?”

Joey [a little nervously] “Mostly.”

Ruby “Well, at least this weird thing that was supposed to happen to you when you were moonstruck last night, it didn't make the papers or the TV news, so that’s good. [pauses] Billy, don’t taken this the wrong way, but you’ve started something. Stepmom can’t remember what happen to her last night.”

Billy “I DO hope you remember what happened to you, Joey.”

Joey “Thank you, but my sitch is NOTHING compared to yours.”

Billy “Let’s hope we BOTH remember something, ANYTHING, soon.”

Ruby “Indeed. Now Billy, let’s go to our room.”

Charlie “Keep the …… “

Ruby [cutting in] “I know. Keep the bedroom door OPEN. Billy, Charles thinks that I’m going to “jump” you as soon as we’re alone.”

Billy [perplexed] “Jump me?”

Ruby “You know. Teen boy & girl alone ….. kissing and the like [billy looks all nonchalant] Charlie, you’ve got NOTHING to worry bout. Looks like Billy has NO interest in me whatsoever.”

Charlie “That’s encouraging at least.”

Ruby “Let’s go to our room, Billy.”

Charlie [as Rubes & Billy head for their room] “Joey, I agree with Rubes. Looks like you got moonstruck last night.”

Joey “Yeah, sounds consistent with the loss of memory that Rikki & the others have experienced.”

Charlie “I’m soooooo sorry. If we weren’t all frisky ……. “

Joey [cutting in, sternly] “Exactly. WE. This is MY fault. I knew that I could get moonstruck. I HATE myself.”

Charlie [tenderly, as she hugs Joey] “There, there. So you can’t remember what happened to you last night. It’s not the end of the world. You’re safe and in my arms … and I couldn't see any damage on my car, so you weren’t in any trouble on the roads at all.”

Joey, as Charlie kisses her on the cheek, makes her choice. Joey decides that all the evidence she has – both Dex & Joey waking up naked in his bed, with Dex’s hand on Joey’s breast – doesn’t ACTUALLY mean they got all carnal …. and until Joey [or Dex] remembers THAT night, Joey ISN’T going to say anything to Charlie.

Joey [gleefully] “You’re the BEST, my sexy woman in uniform.”

Joey eagerly kisses her wife, and Charlie quickly turns it onto a full on PASH !!!!

+++

Meanwhile, in Ruby’s room – with Rubes sitting on her bed and Billy on his ……

TO BE CONTINUED

“Another You, Another Me, Another Now” extract

As Watson handcuffs Martha, and gets Martha to stand up …..

Cleo “Why Martha???? What did we do to you?…. or didn’t do???"

Martha “You don’t understand!!!!”

Charlie “A reminder that anything you say, can be used against you in court.”

Martha “I don’t care !!!! I’m going to loose EVERYTHING!!!! This is the last chance I had to get the money I NEED to stay on the farm!!!”

Cleo “You were going to sell us out …… for MONEY !!!! I don't like being dissected, or in a circus, and besides, we could help you in other ways.”

Charlie “Cleo, you don’t have to do ANY of this.”

Cleo [sternly] “Yes, I do. [more gently] Having a tail doesn't stop me form being all caring & sharing. it makes me even MORE understanding I don’t EVER want to be locked up OR be Dr Denman's guinea pig. I don’t EVEN want Martha to be locked up. We CAN sort this out.”

Charlie “She fired at the police AND held Geoff against his will.”

Cleo “Look, I KNOW that Rikki would have probably ROASTED Martha from the inside by now, and Em & Bella would be more stern, but they’re not here and I am and I just want to show you that I’m as HUMAN as you all are. I’m NOT just some magical creature ……… and why can’t I get the word dissected out of my head ?!?!?!??”

Charlie “Cleo, this is OFFICIAL business now.”

Cleo “BUT, if this goes to court, someone’s going to want to know what’s on the computer Martha was trying to hack into. Hey, Em will be SOOOOO proud of me - for being this logical. Can’t wait to cuddle up in bed with Em in bed tonight … sorry, distracted…. Em’s got THE most AWESOME backside in the universe ….and nice puppies too .. so have Bella and ESPECIALLY Rikki !!!! …… Now, what was I saying? … Oh yeah, this CAN’T go to court …. and besides, from the sound of things, Martha’s either deliberately a bad shot, or she’s worse than Fi Maxwell - and that’s saying something. When you CAN’T a petrol tanker SIDE ON at close to POINT BLANK range, you’ve got issues.”

Charlie realises the Cleo DOES have a point …….

As much as Charlie likes her job, she LIVES for Joey these days and having the mermaids in the hands of potentially evil scientists ISN’T a good idea.

Charlie “Cleo has a point.”

Martha “So, you’re saying that I’m off the hook?”

Charlie [sternly] “DON’T push your luck, Martha.”

Cleo “Martha, how bout you join my g/f’s and I? Sounds like a more than a few ppl, lots actually, ARE keen on the idea of us setting up an adult store in Yabby Creek. We can see that this ISN’T a sleepy little town, and you’ve got family here that can help you with the farm. Sure, I kept my tail a secret from my fam – but there’s a difference tween pride & being dissected. I’m sounding too much like Em or Bella now, so I’ll shut up.”

Martha starts crying, and Charlie really REALLY realises that Cleo & her g/f's REALLY are no ordinary girls. Cleo’s humanity, in the middle of all THIS, was truly HUMBLING!!!!

MANY thanks everyone for the TERRIFIC comments !!!

Red Ranger 1, the Nicole scene I mentioned is a little while away yet, but I WILL say though that it “might” be a clue about Billy’s past. I’ll add that the whole Billy story is, in a way, inspired by Tasha Andrews …. That whole coming to terms with the [for want of a better term] normal world.

Callyha, cooooooooooool that you are muchly enjoying !!!

ScreamingQueen2006, the bit bout Martha is from a previous fic of mine – so here are links to both the final 3 chapters AND that whole fic …

http://www.backtothebay.com/forum/index.ph...38860&st=21

http://www.backtothebay.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=38860

belgshep, I can just imagine that the 1st time Cleo entered THAT pet store and Adrian starts saying “Can I help you?” …. But she only gets half way through that sentence, before BOTH Cleo & Adrian simultaneously faint !!!!!

EPISODE TEN

Ruby “Billy, Charles & I bought you a bunch of shirts & shorts. They’re in the drawers over there. [points to her left] We’ve got the docket. Take them back if you don’t like any of them.”

Billy “I’ll check them out now if you like?”

Ruby “No rush. We got you some PJs & undies too. I know you’ve got money but just think of all these as a housewarming/welcome to the Bay thing.”

Billy [as he picks up an aqua polo shirt] “I must like this color. My shorts were the same.”

Ruby “That’s what we figured.”

Billy “Hope I can remember something soon. I feel like such a burden.”

Ruby “I’m going to be sleeping in the same room as a ….. pretty cute boy. Trust me, you’re NO burden.”

Billy “That’s reassuring.”

Ruby “BTW, Billy. The poster on the wall on the end of my bed, that’s The Pierces. Catherine & Allison Pierce. The music I’ve been playing to you most of the time in the hospital.”

Billy “They’re pretty …. but different … to each other I mean.”

Ruby “Definitely.”

Billy “Which one’s which?”

Ruby “Catherine’s the blonde, and Allison’s the dark haired one. Like Bella & Cleo …..except the Pierces are sisters, not lovers. Actually, I GOT to play you a song that I couldn’t in the hospital … called …. “I shot my lover in the head. “ Listen to the intro. It’s a live recovering, and is SOOOO appropriate to what I was just saying bout sister & lovers.

Billy “OK. I don’t remember what music I like, but they sound good, from what you’ve played me so far.”

Ruby “Here goes.”

+++

Not too far away, in the lounge room ………………..

Joey “Charlie, not trying to get rid of you but …… aren’t you supposed to be at work?”

Charlie “I rang the station. Told them my sitch … well, that I was looking for you anyway. This town may know most things bout you “Angels”, but they don’t bout the whole moonstruck thing.”

Joey “Em should be here soon. She’s got big news to tell me that she mentioned in a text earlier. I was going to have a lie down/sleep after the weird night I had.”

Charlie “Well, I’ll stay here till Em gets home then. You shouldn’t be alone after all that’s occurred - and I know that Rubes is lokking after Billy, so I’ll look after you.”

Joey “OK.”

+++

Naturally, word spreads around town – pretty quickly, of course – bout Emma & Rikki's engagement. Rikki & Bella spend a chunk of their day’s work at Sexy Tales talking bout what’s occurred. Bella’s soooooo happy for her fellow blonde mermaid, as is Cleo – who eagerly shares the info with her “boyfriend” Ronnie before they swim side by side deep below the ocean surface of the coast of Summer Bay. The reaction round the rest of the town is mixed. No one’s surprised that Colleen is on Roo’s side, and whilst the likes of Miles, Marilyn, John, Leah & Xavier Austin are all for the newly engaged couple; Gina, Sid & Angelo – amongst others - are either opposed or cautious bout the Bay’s new girl on girl engagement.

Jarlie & Ruby, along with Billy, are caught up in the joy and LOVE the news when Emma tells them ,… and they are REALLY keen to see the ring for real [not just pics of it on Rikki’s finger that on Emma’s digital camera] when Rikki gets home from work.

+++

Charlie heads off to work, where the search for Billy’s family continues. There are teens on the missing person’s list that kinda resemble Billy, but no one – using facial recognition software - that is an exact match for him. Charlie & Watson both note that there's no hint of an overseas accent – so, maybe, he’s an O/S kid who’s somehow been in Australia for quite a while without being detected by authorities. They also find nothing bout the boy on any other official database – Births, Deaths & Marriages, Social Services and the like.

+++

That night, Charlie, Joey, the other 4 “Angels”, Ruby & Billy are all at home for a celebratory feast for the newly engaged couple. There were suggestions of having this at Angelo’s, but it was decided it’s best to have a family get together at home. Bella & Cleo take care of the cooking, whilst, as the food is prepared, Rikki spends her time either showing off the DDG ruby ring on her finger or kissing & cuddling her beloved Emma.

Charlie, although she IS really happy for Emma & Rikki, is worried too. Charlie suspects that Roo hasn’t launched any “attacks” on Jarlie as they were already married when Roo returned to the Bay. She’s also concerned bout how fiery Rikki is – and Emma having to “suggest” to her fiancé not to use her powers during their clash with Roo today didn’t help. Actually, when Alf’s daughter said dissected, who was listening? Were there any tourists in the diner this morn? Would they care bout a spat tween other ppl there? Also, what if Roo DOES “dob in” the “Angels” to the authorities? … in some personal vendetta. The mermaids REALLY don’t deserve that – ESPECIALLY because of ALL the lives they’ve saved, i.e. EVERYONE on Earth !!!! when they used their powers to stop a MASSIVE COMET !!!!! from smashing into our planet. To say nothing of the countless ppl [including Annie Campbell & Jai Fernandez] who were on a big passenger jet that crashed in the ocean off the coast off the Bay about 2 ½ years ago. [see saving the world pics below]

Charlie also looks at the positives. Jarlie now aren’t the only married or engaged gay couple in the Bay AND Emma, even with this weird thing she’s got of LOVING to be spanked, is incredibly level headed - she’s the PERFECT foil for the “shoot 1st, ask questions later” Rikki.

Charlie is deep in all these thoughts when ……

Cleo “Dinner’s ready, hope everyone’s hungry, Bella & I have cooked up a storm.”

Charlie [after realising something] “Billy, I didn't think to ask. Is there anything you don’t eat?”

Bella “Good point. Didn’t even think. Sorry, Billy. Hope there’s SOMETHING you like.”

Billy [after looking over the plentiful amount of food] “I don’t remember the names of anything, but I LOVE those [points to carrots, potatoes & peas] and those things over there [an array of fruits] but not that [roast beef on the table].”

Charlie “Do you like anything like the roast, the last one you pointed to?”

Billy “I’m afraid not.”

Ruby “Don’t be apologetic. So, you’re a vego. We can deal.”

Billy “Vego?”

Ruby “Vegetarian. Doesn’t eat meat.”

Emma “Sounds VERY healthy to me.”

Rikki “So, what fruits do you like?” [she flaunts her engagement ring to everyone once more] I’m into anything RED personally.”

Billy “Those yellow curvy ones, the big green oval one and the yellowy weird looking ones.”

Ruby “Bananas, watermelon and [point to the pears] these?”

Billy “Yep.”

Cleo “Since Bella & I are chefs tonight, we’ll gather together a selection of them whilst you get your veges. Is that OK, Billy?”

Billy “Completely. You’re all so amazing. Taking me into your home like this. I just wish I could remember …. anything.”

Joey ”In your own good time. Besides, as much as I ADORE my Charlie, it’s kinda good to have a man in the house.”

Ruby “AND in MY bed. [stern look from Charlie] Just kidding. You KNOW I meant bedroom.”

Bella “Billy, is this enough fruit? [3 slices of watermelon, and a diced up banana & pear]”

Billy “Muchly.”

Charlie [now that all have got their food and are waiting to dine] “Well now. A toast to the happy couple [all at the table have a glass of something in their hand] To Em & Rikki.”

Ruby, Joey, Bella, Cleo & Billy [simultaneously, as they clink glasses] “To Em & Rikki. “

Emma [as she clinks her glass with Rikki] “To us.”

Rikki [after a BIG grin] “To us.”

Cleo “Hope everyone enjoys “

Emma [as everyone else starts to eat] “Of course we will, especially since you’ve included ALL of mine & Rikki’s faves.”

+++

Later that night, Ruby exits the bathroom. She got changed into her PJs in there, just like Charlie “suggested”, whilst Billy got changed in their room. Ruby gets to her closed bedroom door and ….

Ruby [calls out] “Billy, are you decent?”

Billy [calls out] “I am.”

Ruby “OK. I’m coming in. [opens the door & enters the room] BILLY !!!!!! [soft, bewildered voice – after she shuts the door] Why are you wearing my dress?”

Billy “You said to get changed.”

Ruby [sternly] “Yeah. Into your PJs !!!!! [annoyed voice] “God, it’s like talking a 5 year old sometimes.”

Billy [bewildered] “I don’t get it. I’m not 5.”

Ruby “Yeah, but you’re not a GIRL either. [pause] Listen, REALLY sorry for going off at you but SERIOUSLY, if Charlie sees you like this, she’ll “kill” ME ..... and then she’ll “kill” YOU. “

Billy [in a halter maxi dress] “But this dress feels soooo nice on my skin.”

Ruby [whispers] “OK, so I’m playing mum. On the plus side, I’ve got a pretty cute kid [normal voice] OK Billy, this whole wearing girl’s clothes thing ......... Actually, you’re not wearing my undies, are you? [whispers] Please GOD, no.”

Billy “I’m not.”

Ruby [after a scary new thought enters her brain] “Tell me you’re wearing undies?”

Billy “I am.”

Ruby “Good, cos you’re naked boy parts touching my dress would have FREAKED me out even MORE than your wearing my clothes.”

Billy [bewildered] “I don’t get it. The rest of you are in clothes like I am. I’m just trying to fit in here.”

Ruby “OK. Good logic, kinda. It’s just that you KNOW you’re different to us. You’re male and the rest of us in this house are girls. Actually, maybe, BIG maybe, this is something you’ve ALWAYS done, like a drag queen, but without the rest of you looking like a girl. What do you think?”

Billy “About? Sorry, this is ALL sooooooooo confusing.”

Ruby “OK. Sounds like this ISN’T par for the course. Um, think Ruby think. [pause] 1st things 1st. [walks over to Billy’s chest of drawers and picks up the PJs Charlie bought for him] You’re going to take off my dress and put these on, but only after I ..... close my eyes [Ruby closes her eyes] OK, get changed.”

The still pretty bewildered Billy takes off the maxi dress and places it on Ruby‘s bed, before he puts on the PJs she “suggested”.

Billy “I’m done. [Ruby tentatively opens her eyes and gladly sees that Billy is in his PJs] These clothes don’t feel as nice on my skin as your dress does.”

Ruby “Billy, sorry that I’m going to sound like your mum, or foster mum or whatever, but it’s just NOT the way things are. I mean, but you WON’T get out of this house in a dress, but IF you did, EVERYONE you come across would be looking at you, whispering .... or otherwise, bout you. It’s just NOT the done thing. It’s like, there’s STILL people who comment unfavourably bout Charlie & Joey ..... AND things have gotten VERY heated in town now that Em & Rikki’s engagement is common knowledge ...... and even I’M “toeing the line” these days.”

Billy “What do you mean?”

Ruby “Well. Before Charles agreed to my request for you to stay with us, I, for various reasons, like to get about in this house in just my undies. I’d be fully dressed if we had people over – like Leah, Nicole, Marilyn,Indi, Bianca, ..... Liam …. & Miles too. He REALLY likes the “Angels”, cos of the whole Milco thing ..... and Rabbit. Anyway, society has rules. Official and not so official, and boys in dresses here in the Bay[pause, as she shakes her head]. I mean, Charlie won’t lock you up in the holding cell for it but......You “get” what I’m saying? Tell me you do?”

Billy [truthfully] “I heard EVERY word you said.”

Ruby [reassured that this matter is solved] “OK. I’m going to go to sleep. Don’t have to be up anytime for school morrow, but yeah. Are you going to catch some Z’s too, Billy? “

Billy “Yeah, it’s certainly been a BIG day.”

Ruby “Truer words have NEVER been spoken. Night night Billy.”

Billy loudly yawns in response and both get into bed and drift off to sleep pretty quickly.

+++

Elsewhere in the house, Jarlie [both in nightdresses] are in bed. Both are tense, for different reasons, and whilst Joey IS worried bout what occurred when she was moonstruck, she’s keen to help Charlie with her concerns …… so, after Joey kisses her wife on the cheek …..

Joey “You’re REALLY worried bout Em & Rikki, aren’t you? Especially Rikki.”

Charlie “Her feistiness is GREAT, most of the time, but …… I guess I don’t want Roo wanting her charged with assault with a supernatural weapon …. OR for Roo to expose the secret.”

Joey “Em, Bella, Cleo and ALL of us will prevent her.”

Charlie “Hope so. [pause] Now, to more cheery stuff. [Charlie kisses Joey softly on the lips]. I’m not tacking “doing it” on the couch, but how bout we de-stress with some yummy sex? [Joey responds with a BEAMING smile] Good answer.”

As Jarlie get all carnal, Joey doesn’t remember ANYTHING about last night BUT that’s only making this worse. Joey DOES muchly enjoy getting “hot & heavy” with Charlie, but this certainly ISN’T care free sex she’s having tonight.

+++

Next morn, it’s approaching 9am and, after everyone else in the Hunter House except Billy & Ruby have bailed, Ruby begins to wake. She’s still half asleep as she sits up in her bed.

Billy “Morning, Rubes.”

Ruby [still half asleep] “Morning. [quickly becomes awake] Billy. WHY ???”

Billy “Why what?”

Ruby [frustrated] “Come on. You said you understood me last night.”

Billy “I did.”

Ruby [perplexed/stressed] “Then, WHY are you wearing ANOTHER of my dresses??? SOOOOOO bad form !!!!!”

Billy [in a knee length dress this time] “But you said ...... “

Ruby [cutting in, fiercely] “I said WHAT?”

Billy “You said if I leave this room like this, Charlie will “kill” you and then she’ll ”kill” me.”

Ruby [perplexed] “So. WHY are you wearing my dress?”

Billy “I’m not OUT of this room, am I?”

Ruby [annoyed] “You’re REALLY splitting hairs there. Billy, broken record time. Boys DON’T wear dresses. They just DON’T.”

Billy “But they feel soooooo nice AND …….”

Ruby [cutting in, getting more annoyed by the second] “And WHAT?”

Billy “This could be beneficial to you.”

Ruby [curiously] “How?”

Billy “Well. We COULD do a deal with each other.”

Ruby “I’m STILL annoyed, but I’m listening.”

Billy “I like your dresses……”

Ruby [cutting in] “THAT much we know.”

Billy “AND you like getting about in your undies.”

Ruby “And?”

Billy “We could both, whilst in THIS room, get about in what we REALLY like to wear. It will be out little secret.”

Ruby ponders the suggestion. She DOES like the idea of, even just in her room, being only in her undies BUT shouldn’t she be the responsible one here? After all, like Ruby has thought and said several times, she’s effectively Billy’s mum at the moment.

+++

As Ruby sets about making her decision, Dex is at SBH – in an English class. He, like the rest of the class, opens the novel in front of him and quickly begins to make his way to page 169 like Miles instructed. As Dex flicks through the novel, he comes across something VERY unexpected.

TO BE CONTINUED

Bella, Cleo & Rikki combine their powers, in the h2o s3 finale, to create a “tower of light” of energized water …….

which hurtles skywards from the moon pool on Mako Island [off the coast of Queensland] and smashes into a comet - changing the comet’s trajectory, stopping it from hitting Earth !!!!!

.............. the 3rd pic is of the exhausted but happy trio [after they deflected the comet] !!!!!!!

313.jpg

Cleoe782.jpg

Rikkie783.jpg

Archived