Prison Break

Guest TelephotoMarigold

Story Title: Prison Break

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Roman, Aden , Geoff , Nic, Wentworth Miller, Sam and Dean Winchester and the Impala, The Cast of Greys Anatomy, (Introducing Georgia and Elainea)

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama Comedy Horror

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: violence, language and a shower scene or two…

Summary: Ok, I have no idea how to sum up this story except to say never have a conversation where you say you want to break Roman out of Prison ….

(Oh and we defrost Belle)

Roman went to the gym and started pumping weights. He kept a careful watch on the men around him. Some of them looked a bit dodgy and he liked to keep away from them. He was going stir crazy to tell the truth and not even the nice cakes that Colleen made him could cheer him up. Although he had a stunning collection of hacksaws and other tools she put into the bottom of them. The guards hadn’t picked up on the smuggling they just thought she was a terrible cook when they picked up the cakes and they weighed a tonne.

He put the barbell back on the rack and stood up. The guards opening the door and pushing in a few new characters grabbed his attention and he gasped.

He walked over to them.

“Geoff Aden what are you doing here?” he asked them.

Geoff and Aden grinned.

“We thought you needed to get out of here.” Geoff said.

“Yeah.” Aden added. “Meet Wentworth Miller He’s busted out of more prisons than you’ve cooked hot dinners.”

Aden introduced the additional character.

“Cool.” Roman muttered. “How is Nic?” he asked Geoff.

Geoff and Aden shared a look.

“She’s ok.” Geoff said crossing his fingers at the lie.

“Er… Geoff….” Roman said softly. “That only works if you do it where I can’t see it.”

Geoff blushed and looked at Aden.

“Ok Roman, but you’re not going to like this. Nic is going through a phase.” Aden said politely.

Geoff sniggered.

“And all the men in Summer Bay.” He added unhelpfully.

“What do you mean? “Roman asked quickly.

“She’s dating someone called Alf.” Wentworth added, “last I heard.”

“Alf?” All three said in shock.

Wentworth nodded.

“Why?” He asked. “Who’s Alf?”

“Well she got over looking for a father figure.” Geoff said softly.

“And moved on to Grandfather figures.” Aden smirked.

“That is so not helpful. I need to get out of here.” Roman groaned.

“We know. We are here to help you Break Prison.” Geoff told him.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roman made his way to the Shower room. Along a blue painted brick wall were five showers in a row. He cautiously approached the end shower and stood under it. He held on to his soap tightly having learnt that least in the first week. Aden and Geoff came over and stood next to him.

“Well boy’s how did you like your first night in lock up?” he asked them.

Geoff grinned.

“I think I managed to convince my bunkmate to become a Christian and hey the food is better than Irene’s cooking.” He murmured.

“Bunkmate?” Aden asked.

“Yes.” Geoff looked at him. “He sleeps on top.”

Roman and Aden shared a look but decided not to ask anymore questions.

“Actually the food in here makes Nic’s cooking seem ok.”

Roman nodded.

“I know what you mean,” he grinned then sobered as he thought about his daughter.

“Here’s a tip for you keep hold of your soap in here.” He told them looking over at the man on the end of the line.

“Why?” Geoff asked innocently.

Aden chuckled and leaned over and whispered in Geoff’s ear.

“Oh my god no.” he said and shuddered. “Really?” he asked and looked at Roman.

“No.” Roman said. “I keep it in my hand see?”

“Yeah but what about the soap?” Aden murmured.

Roman laughed.

“Hey Harris are you keeping that fresh meat to yourself?” another inmate called.

Roman turned round and snarled.

“They are mine so you keep your hands off.” He muttered.

Geoff looked puzzled.

“I’ll tell you later Bible boy.” Aden grinned at him.

“Why do you have a tattoo of the Sydney Opera house on your back?” he asked Geoff.

“Well when we escape we promised Wentworth we would take him to see the sights. And well, this seemed like fun when he was getting the plans tattooed on him.”

“Were you drinking at all?” Roman asked.

Geoff nodded.

“Maybe.” He admitted.

“Yeah.” Aden said. “You should see where I have Ayres rock tattooed.”

Roman shook his head and then found himself looking down Aden’s body.

“Ok where?” he found himself asking after a minute.

Aden turned around and bent over slightly. He knocked into Geoff in the small confines of the shower and the other man slipped and fell to his knees in front of Aden. He had soap in his eyes so had them shut and wasn’t aware of how close he was to Aden.

“See it’s on my hip.” Aden said to Roman.

Roman took a step towards him and bent over so he could get a better view.

Just then Wentworth walked into the showers and looked at Geoff on his knees in front of a bent over Aden and Roman leaning over him, one hand on Aden's behind. Prison really did change people he thought.

“Oh, you are busy I’ll leave you alone.” He said to them and turned away. "Didn’t take them long.” He muttered.

Nic sat on the beach crying. She had texted Geoff to come and meet her but got a strange message back. She needed someone to talk to. Even Aden seemed to be ignoring her.

“Hey are you ok?” Elaniea asked with her soft lilting Irish accent. She dropped her backpack to the beach by her feet.

“I’m ok really just feeling a bit sad.” Nic told her. “My boyfriend dumped me.”

“I’m sorry to hear that.” The newcomer said.

“You aren’t from around here are you?” Nic asked wiping her eyes. She reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle of tequila and took a swig from it.

Elainea sat down on the beach beside her.

“I don’t think that is the best solution do you?” she asked her.

Nic blushed.

“Its water I couldn’t find my usual bottle so I thought I may as well use this.” She said handing it over.

Elainea took a sniff before lifting it and taking a long drink.

“I think there was still some tequila in it.” she said eventually taking another long drink before handing the bottle back.

“Of course… “Nic said flinging her long blonde hair over her shoulder. “I’m supposed to become a drunken out of control nymphomaniac I saw it in the script so I’m not allowed to drink straight water.”

Elainea looked at her in shock.

“Really?” she asked.

Nic nodded.

“And now I’m supposed to take you back to Summer Bay house to come stay with me because you have no place to sleep tonight.” Nic told her.

“That is spooky.”

Nic grinned.

“I knew you were going to say that.” She said.

Sam and Dean drove the Impala along the dusty road. They came up to the ‘you are now entering Summer Bay’ sign and shuddered.

“See Sammy I told you this place was pure evil.” Dean says to his brother.

Sam looked at him.

“How evil can it be?” he asked. “We just kicked the devil’s behind.”

“Well have you not heard of Colleen?” Dean said turning off his 80’s power rock.

“I think I may have done.” Sam shuddered as he remembered. “Where are we staying anyway? I didn’t see any signs for a hotel around here.”

Dean nodded as he turned off the road.

“Summer Bay caravan park.” He read out from the slip of paper he’d pulled from his pocket.

“Now that sounds evil” Sammy said.

“Evil is not the word.” Dean muttered pointing out the house looming up in the distance. “It looks like the house in the Psycho movie.”

He stopped the car and got out.

“I recommend that we shower together.” Dean said quickly.

“Me too just in case.” Sam agreed. “But don’t get any funny ideas.”

“Oh you mean like the time you hid the soap and I had to find it?”

Sam laughed.

“Now that was a good game.”

Dean shook his head.

“Come on let’s get the key and get settled in.” he muttered and knocked on the door.

“Hello?” Elainea said opening it slightly.

“We’ve got a caravan booked.” Dean said and smiled at her.

She turned and spoke to someone behind her.

“Hey there I’m Nic and I’m easy.” Nic said coming over to them. “Here are the keys and can you sign here?”

Dean signed the register and grinned at the blonde.

She smiled back and handed out her business card.

“In case you need towels or something.” She fluttered her long eyelashes at them as they moved away.

“Er Nic.” Elainea said in her lilting Irish tone.

“Yes I know I’m sounding desperate but that’s in the script I tell you and anyway they were hot.” She grinned. “And who wouldn’t like a ride?”

[Off stage came the fierce whisper <in the Impala>]

“Yeah right that’s what I meant a ride in the impala.” Nic muttered.

Doctor Professor Georgina Harrington-Harris, (the third), (No relation to Roman), also known as Georgia, looked over at the computer display. She sighed and watched as they wheeled Elvis Presley back into his cryogenic chamber. Although he was technically dead he still managed to keep escaping and heading to the local Burger King to get some fries. She nodded to the technician wrestling with the King.

It was then she noticed that the warning light on the next chamber was flashing red. She walked over to it and gasped. Pulling the file on chamber #2893 she read the information.

“In case of thaw contact Aden Jefferies and return to Summer Bay.” She read out loud just in case someone needed help with the plot line.

She dialled the director’s number and spoke softly into the telephone.

By morning she and Chamber #2893 were being transported to Summer Bay. She was assured that her back up staff from Seattle Grace Hospital would be there in the next few days.

There was still no response from the number they had for Aden Jefferies and she just hoped that she wouldn’t thaw out completely by the time they got there.

Geoff walked into the canteen hand in hand with his cellmate. Aden and Roman shared a concerned look but said nothing as Geoff walked over to them.

“Hello.” He said sitting at the table with his meal.

“Hey.” Roman said.

He nodded over at the gorilla that was Geoff’s bunkmate and found himself asking.

“What is going on?”

“Oh, he was feeling a bit upset so I said I would walk him here.” Geoff said innocently. “He’s a new Christian. I was on my knees all night with him last night.”

Aden spat out his lumpy mashed potato.

“You what Bible Boy?” he asked.

“Praying.” Geoff said shaking his head. “And you could do with a bit if that’s all you can think off.”

“A bit of what?” Aden asked.

Roman grinned.

“Spoken like a true….” He began.

Aden shook his head.

“He’s not.” Aden grinned. “Nic saw to that.”

“I was going to say Christian.” Roman said turning his steely gaze on Aden.

Aden smirked.

Roman shook his head and stood up and moved away.

“Tell me did she do that thing with her tongue?” Aden asked Geoff.

“I’m not going to tell you that.” Geoff said smirking and blushing at the same time.

“She did.” Aden confirmed. “Then there is the…” he stopped talking as Roman sat back down bringing Wentworth back with him.

“There is a problem.” Roman said.

“What?” Geoff and Aden asked at the same time.

“Jinx.” They said at the same time.

“Jinx.” They said again.

They looked at each other and laughed.

“Jinx” they said again.

“Boys.” Roman said quickly.

They looked at him and blushed.

“Ok.” Aden said.

“What is the problem?” Geoff asked glaring at Aden.

“It seems that the plans for the area we need to dig next are lower down on Wentworth.”

Aden looked at Geoff.

“You mean his?”

Roman nodded.

“I’m not going there.” Geoff said quickly.

“Don’t look at me we weren’t trained for that in the army.” Roman said quickly.

“Er… guys I don’t really like being talked about and I’m doing you a favour here.” Wentworth said.

“Sorry.” Roman and Aden said together.

They looked at each other and Roman gave a warning shake of his head.

“We’ll all look.” Geoff said. “Only fair.”

Aden nodded.

“Next time we are in the shower you can bend over and we can look ok?” Roman said to Wentworth.

“I suppose that would be ok.” Wentworth nodded slowly. “But if anyone asks I’m going to say it didn’t happen.”

Roman looked at him.

“Trust me there is a lot I’m going to pretend didn’t happen in this place.” Roman said lowering his head in his hands.

Geoff and Aden looked at each other and grinned.

Georgia muttered to herself as she checked the controls on Belle Taylor Jefferies cryogenic chamber and sighed. She was thawing out quicker than expected. The team from Seattle Grace refused to come until and Elevator had been installed in the

House. Something about they did their best work in the lifts.

She shook her head still puzzled by that comment, surely they meant the operating room? But no Dr. Meredith Grey had smirked and said that the lift was the best. Then Derrick had said that they had done it in other places and she thought the lift was the best. Georgia had decided to hang up the video conferencing after that because the camera lens seemed to get steamed up.

And here she was. On her own trying to sustain the lift support of Belle by herself. She once more tried to phone Aden and there was still no reply. She muttered something uncomplimentary under her breath and made sure the chamber was plugged in before deciding to go to the beach for a break. She had an alarm with her so if there was some change she could get back quickly.

Sam and Dean were in the diner getting a meal. Dean was chewing a pen and looking at a piece of paper in front of him.

“Sam why would an insurance company want to know our inside leg measurement and favourite sexual position?” Dean asked after a minute.

“Are you still looking at that form that girl Nicole gave you?” Sam asked him, finally looking up from his computer.

Dean smiled.

“Well she asked us to fill it in so nicely.” He grinned.

“Dean she’s trouble.”

Dean shook his head.

“Well she likes 80’s power rock. I caught her singing give me all your lovin’ the other night,”

“You mean when we accidentally caught her in the shower block and she’d forgotten her towel?” he muttered. “About that why wasn’t she using the shower in the house?”

“I didn’t ask.” Dean admitted after a time.

“You mean you shared a shower with her for an hour and you didn’t think to ask?” Sam raised his eyebrow at his brother.

“And what about you?” Dean smirked. “Hey Sammy, you were in there for an hour yourself after I’d finished my shower?”

“Can I get you boys anything else?” Irene interrupted their conversation.

“Just some coffee.” Dean muttered, with a glare at his brother.

“Yeah, some coffee would be good.” Sam said.

“Coming right up Darl” she said and whipped their cups away to the kitchen.

“Well anyway I offered her and that Elainea girl a ride in the Impala later.” Dean said.

“I’m sure Nic would enjoy a ride.” Sam nodded.

[Off stage came the sound of someone hitting their head on a wall followed by a fierce whisper <in the freaking Impala>]

“In the freaking Impala” Sam finished with a puzzled frown on his face.

Aden and Roman walked into the shower just as a couple of men walked out. Roman looked up in puzzlement but then he saw Geoff’s cellmate standing at the end of the showers handing out pamphlets on Christianity.

Roman raised his eyebrow and looked over at Geoff who seemed to be beaming proudly.

“I couldn’t just stand here and do nothing.” Geoff said.

“Of course not. “Aden said. “That’s why we call you Bible Boy.”

Geoff flushed a deep red.

“You should try reading it.” He muttered folding his arms across his chest defensively forgetting that he had been holding his towel up. It slithered to the floor and left him standing there in his birthday suit.

“You two stop it. “Roman muttered. “Remember why we are here.”

Roman stepped forward and began his shower. Geoff and Aden climbed under showers either side of him.

He turned around and saw Wentworth walking into the shower.

“Hey.” He said nodding.

“Good god.” Wentworth said. They are both quiet did you tell them off?” He said indicting Aden and Geoff.

Roman looked at him.

“I didn’t say anything. Let’s get a look?” he said.

“And here I was thinking you were going to ask me to dinner first.” Wentworth joked.

“If you suggest Dancing I’m out of here.” Roman muttered.

“I bet you can’t dance.” Aden muttered.

He folded his arms across his chest and looked at Roman.

“Fine.“ Roman muttered.

He handed his soap to Geoff and took Aden into his arms and spun him round in the shower in a perfect whirl before dipping him over his arm.

“Satisfied?” He asked Aden.

Aden nodded.

“Yeah ok, you can do that but what about the Jive?”

“Or the Paso doable?” Geoff added.

“Boys.” Roman muttered.

He reached out for his soap from Geoff and in the scramble it fell to the floor. He bent over unthinkingly and his hip nudged Wentworth who slipped and fell. Geoff reacted trying to stop Wentworth falling and catch the soap at the same time and ended up falling to his knees.. He over balanced and reached out to stop himself catching hold of Aden who let out a yelp before he too overbalanced and landing on top of Roman. The four of them landing in a heap of tangle limbs just as a guard walked in to check what the commotion was about. He paled and walked away quickly.

Nic lay on a towel on the beach. She was wearing a bikini. Or at least part of one. It was so small Elainea was puzzled at how something like that could cost so much, having been with Nic the previous day when they had gone shopping and bought it. Nic caught her look and smiled.

“Well it is designer.” Nic defended the swimming part-costume.

Elainea shook her head.

“Part designer.” She said. “There isn’t enough material in that to have troubled a designer for very long.”

Nic laughed and rolled over.

She flicked through a textbook and marked a page sticking a post it note on it.

“Is that studying?” Elainea asked.

Nic looked over at her.

“Does it look as though I am studying?” she asked her.

Elainea nodded.

Nic chuckled.

“Good.” She said. “I have one person fooled.”

“Hey.” Elainea grumbled.

Nic smiled at her.

“You know you are one of my best friends don’t you El? And I’m not just saying that because it’s in the script” Nic murmured.

“Ah Nic.” Elainea replied.

The young girl blushed.

“You are my best friend Nic.” She said.

“I knew you were going to say that.” Nic murmured. “Here comes Georgia.” She added after a moment.

Elainea scanned the beach puzzled, they were the only ones on it. After a few minutes a young girl started walking towards them.

“Hello.” Nic called.

“Er…. Hi.” Georgia said.

“You should join us.” Nic murmured.

“Yeah.” Elainea added.

“Er…” she said again. “I should…” she began.

Nic handed her the spare towel she had packed.

“It’s ok she won’t defrost for another few chapters days.” Nic told her. “You’ve got time to work on your tan.”

Georgia looked over at Elainea.

“Nic knows stuff.” Elainea said. “Before it happens.”

“Er…. ok.” Georgia murmured.

She took a breath and looked out on the horizon at the sapphire blue waves and accepted the towel from Nic and lay down beside them.

“So what are we going to do later?” Elainea asked.

“I don’t know about you but I thought I would go for a ride with Sam and Dean.” Nic said.

[Off stage came a muffed swearword before someone hissed. <for the last time n the freaking Impala>]

“Yeah.” Nic said. “ for the last time in the freaking Impala.”

Elainea and Georgia looked over at her.

Archived