You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home

Guest tessalove

Title: You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home

Type of story: One-Shot

Main characters: Belle

BTTB rating: G

Genre: Emtotion, (I don't really know lol)

Does this story include spoilers: Nope

Any warning:No

Summary: Belle left the Bay a while ago, can she find her way back?

It's a song-fic, I wrote it for a contest and just thought I'd post it here.. It's not very good, and it's quite short, but it was a hard contest lol...

Anyway.. let me know what you think :)

Enjoy!

Belle taylor lay in bed for what seemed like hours and hours, she couldn’t make herself get up, she didn’t have the energy or anything she needed to leave her small apartment, But she had to, she needed to eat, and to do that she needed money, so she had to go to work, The place she hated, but there was nothing else for her to do, no one was hiring, so she danced for money and felt cheap, she worked for a guy called Ben, he creeped her out a little but when she was on the stage she let all her emotions go so that she couldn’t feel anything, she hated the way dancing made her feel, it made her feel dirty.

But this was her new life, she ran away from her old one, from her home... She changed everything about her, the way she dresses her haristyle and her attitude.

You wake up, it's raining and it's monday

Looks like one of those rough days

Time's up, you're late again, so get out the door

Sometimes you feel like running

Find a whole new life and jump in

Let go, get up and hit the dance floor

But when the lights go down it's the ending of the show

And you're feeling like you got nowhere to go

Don't you know.

Right now she wanted nothing more than to go back home, back to where she came from, back to everything she had back then. Back to her dreams, she wanted to be a journalist of a photographer, She wasn’t there yet, she was working in the diner, but it was better that this life. Anything was better that this. But she felt like she was trapped here, she couldn’t go back after leaving without any explanations, everyone would hate her for that. Irene, Aden, Geoff, Annie, everyone in the town.

Something in her head kept telling her to go home, everythime she heard someone talk about home, she felt something inside her break, like it was her heart, she missed everything about SummerBay. The smell the scenery it was beautiful, she hated herself for leaving, when things got hard she turned into a coward and couldn’t take it anymore.

Your best friends, your little hometown

Are waiting up wherever you go now

You know you can always turn around

Cause this world is big and it's crazy

And this girl is thinking that maybe

This life is what some people dream about

Cause when I'm feeling down and I am all alone

I've always got a place where I can go

Cause I know

Summerbay was always a place she felt safe, always a haven for her. She wanted nothing more that to pack her bags and go home, to the place and people she loved. But it wasn’t that easy. She abandoned that place without a second thought, she ran away from everyone in her life because times got tough and now she was scared to go back. What would everyone say? Irene, Annie, Goeff? And the worst she though, what would Aden say? The person she loved most in the world, she left him, just leaving a not to explain her absense. She was pathetic.

All she needed to do was to get in her car and drive, but everything stopped her, her heardt wanted to do it, but her head didn’t. Her head was scared of facing everything. Everyone.

“I have to do it” she whispered, building up all of her strength, she put everything into a bag, she didn’t own very much so it wasn’t too big, she carried it to the car.

She got in and began the drive back to SummerBay, Back home.

You can change your hair and you can change your clothes

You can change your mind, that's just the way it goes

You can say goodbye, you can say hello

But you'll always find your way back home

You can change your style, yeah your can change your jeans

You can learn to fly and you can chase your dreams

You can laugh and cry but everybody knows

You'll always find your way back home

She got out of the car at the entrance to SummerBay and took in the surroundings, she breathed in the clean air and smiled, she was home, back in the place she loved, back in the place she left for no reason.

She took a deep breath before getting back into the car and drving into the town, into the place where everyone was, and where everyone probably hated her.

Where they know exactly who you are

Back home where the real you is the superstar

Back home, you know it's never too far away

Let me hear you say

“Belle” Aden said his mouth wide open in shock “What, what are you doing here?” he asked

“Hi Aden” she smiled “I’m sorry” she said tears falling down her face, I shouldn’t have left here, I should have left you! I shouldn’t have left home” she sighed sadly still with tears falling from her eyes

Aden wrapped his arms around her small body “Your home now” he said and kissed the top of her head

Belle smiled at that thought, she was finally home.

You can change your hair and you can change your clothes

You can change your mind, that's just the way it goes

You can say goodbye, you can say hello

But you'll always find your way back

You can change your style, yeah your can change your jeans

You can learn to fly and you can chase your dreams

You can laugh and cry but everybody knows

You'll always find your way

Comments

Archived