Romeo/Nicole

bijou

I really hope not. Nicole has practically been with every teen boy that has come to Summer Bay, I hope she leaves him alone. She used to be one of my favourite characters but is rapidly going downhill with her constant whining. Romeo is generally a happy character so I hope they don't get together.

For me they've ruined Nicole's character, they ruined her after the disasterious Sid/Nicole storyline and she hasn't redeemed herself at all in my books. And yes she practically has been with every teen boy in the Bay so I really hope she leaves Romeo alone! He's too good for her!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really like them. It seems I have the opposite opinion of them to most people - I like Nicole but Romeo bugs me. They have a really nice, easy relationship.

I'm the same.Although the show seems reluctant to do platonic male/female relationships, I really hope they leave them the way they are instead of putting them together.It would probably work but I prefer them as friends/quasi-siblings.

I really like them. It seems I have the opposite opinion of them to most people - I like Nicole but Romeo bugs me. They have a really nice, easy relationship.

I'm the same.Although the show seems reluctant to do platonic male/female relationships, I really hope they leave them the way they are instead of putting them together.It would probably work but I prefer them as friends/quasi-siblings.

hm.. I've never seen those two as a brother/sister thing, because Nicole or Romeo don't seem to be fostered by Miles/Alf/Marilyn. They just seem to be randoms who are living in the Summer Bay house. It was very different with Nicole when she was living with Roman and Aden. Roman was trying to raise Nicole and give her some values in life that her mother hadn't given to her. And Roman was trying to get Aden on his feet, and learn him something about life and try to keep him on the right side of the law. That made them more sister/brother and had a good friendship - that was the friendship which shouldn't have been destroyed! And Adens character was a different and a more complex one than nicole (and the actors were too different!) Romeo and Nicole are the same type characters, a little bit deep, but still a bit shallow. I think that Romeo should have been made a bit older... But old is he actually supposed to be?? He lost dropped out of school and have now returned, but how many years has he lost... So he and Nicole could be about the same age.

I thought long time before Nicole got together with Aden, that nicole should bee coupled up with Romeo, when he first came to the bay and started flirting with Martha, I thought oh here is a boy for Nicole! And I certainly don't think Romeo is too good for her... Nicole isn't that bad, she is just missing some stability in her life. That thing with Sid was Sids fault too, he should have gone to Miles - the girl needed help at that time.

Edited by jodlebirger