Leah/Vinnie

Lise

I thought, I'd start a topic for them since for some reason, I've been thinking about them lately.

I think, they were perfect for each other and Leah will never find another person as perfect for her as Vinnie was. While their ending was heartbreaking, I think, they did it really well.

I loved Leah and Vinnie, they were one of my favourite couples on the show. In fact, Vinnie was just great.

True, Leah and Vinnie were perfect for each other, and she has been a shell of herself since he left. I can remember before Leah showed up I was holding out hope for a Sally and Vinnie reunion, then Leah comes along and I was like "Sally and Vinnie who?" Vinnie was one of the best ever characters on the show. Even if you didn't actually like him, it was pretty much impossible to hate him. He's a character they've never really managed to replace.

I loved Leah and Vinnie, they were one of my favourite couples on the show. In fact, Vinnie was just great.

True, Leah and Vinnie were perfect for each other, and she has been a shell of herself since he left. I can remember before Leah showed up I was holding out hope for a Sally and Vinnie reunion, then Leah comes along and I was like "Sally and Vinnie who?" Vinnie was one of the best ever characters on the show. Even if you didn't actually like him, it was pretty much impossible to hate him. He's a character they've never really managed to replace.

Definitely, he was unique in my opinion. A geezer with a heart of gold.

Hopefully with the show taking on a lighter approach in 2010 we will see some more Vinnie-esque amusing moments

Edit.. that may not have required spoilers actually.. but better safe than sorry!

Edited by alreetlike

• 1 year later...