Annie/Romeo

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the beginning Annie and Romeo were interesting and I wanted them together, but now it's just tiresome...

I think the whole love triangle with Jai ruined it for me. Annie is not letting anything stand in her way with the boys she's interested in. She seems to have no problem with flirting or blushing anymore. It's gonna take some time to get use to this new Annie :lol:

So overall, I think this couple is "okay". :)

Ugh this has to be the most boring thing ever !!

I seriously can't bare them , its like watching paint dry. I preferred Annie with Jai when her character wasn't stamped all over and turned into some flirty vixen . This is the beginning of the Annie that Sally saw when she was flatlining after she was stabbed by Johnny Cooper :lol:

Please somebody put them both in a boat and send them as far away as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh this has to be the most boring thing ever !!

I seriously can't bare them , its like watching paint dry. I preferred Annie with Jai when her character wasn't stamped all over and turned into some flirty vixen . This is the beginning of the Annie that Sally saw when she was flatlining after she was stabbed by Johnny Cooper :lol:

Please somebody put them both in a boat and send them as far away as possible.

I agree with you there are so boring get rid of them

I like Romeo but I think he would suit someone more mature, I think he would be good with Nicole and Annie with Jai! I hope Annie's plane crashes on her way to Japan and only Jai survives! :lol: Shes just way too annoying!

(or... Romeo and Coleen....)

Edited by Tatiana