Robert Robertson - Socratis Otto

dees189227

He confuses me because he has told 3 different stories on whay he has that name, one minute he hates chocolate sprinkled on his coffee then the next minute he's telling Leah he likes it that way. Then he's going about how he and VJ could be superheroes because of there names. But he is a very good detective. I laughed when he got Ruby to hold out her hands and clap them together. I can see how he gets Leah to go out with him. I hope he sticks around because he and Leah would make an interesting pair.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuck. Ugh, I hate him. He's just so gross. The stupid names storys, the way he likes his coffee, not liking 19 or 13. That confused me getting Ruby to clap like a seal.. um wtf? I hope he goes away soon. I can definatly see how Charlie's going to hate him. I hope he and Leah do not end up together, but since she's supposed to be getting a love story I suppose this must be it. But gross. Don't do it Leah, don't do it.

I’ve written the same sort of thing elsewhere, but I really like what I’ve seen of Robert Robertson so far, right down to his name. He’s quirky and appears to have unorthodox methods that have well and truly engaged my interest – it’s about time a wacky detective hit Summer Bay :wink:

He reminds me of the sort of detective that might appear in a British mystery series – there’s a particular type of humour about him that’s similar to some of the other shows I like (New Tricks, Murder City, just to name but two).

I’m hoping he sticks around for a while to come, because he’s actually making me want to watch the show now (I wouldn’t have cared much about the whole Charlie/Grant thing otherwise).

Oh and I like his fashion sense as well – the suit and waistcoat look - nice :wink:

He confuses me because he has told 3 different stories on whay he has that name, one minute he hates chocolate sprinkled on his coffee then the next minute he's telling Leah he likes it that way. Then he's going about how he and VJ could be superheroes because of there names. But he is a very good detective. I laughed when he got Ruby to hold out her hands and clap them together. I can see how he gets Leah to go out with him. I hope he sticks around because he and Leah would make an interesting pair.

I'm not sure whether I like him or not yet, though he is an interesting character who has got me really racking the brain.

I understand the clapping like a seal thing though.

I believe he wanted her to reach up and out to see her arm length and opportunity to stab (i.e her reach to Grant's body and if he would have been able to hold her back or not). I think the clapping like a seal was more of a laugh moment to add a bit of humour to it, seeing as his character seems to be about humour and quirks.

Well this is going to be the guy I will love to hate. He is quirky, amusing and livens things up but at the same time he is rude, irritating, manipulative and I HATE HIM. :lol: I highly suspect we are meant too though. :ph34r:

He is obviously good at reading people and knows just what to say and how to say it to get what he wants from people- evident with the different versions of his 'story' that he told. I would imagine his is particularly good at his job and hope that he continues to be this annoying and funny.

At the minute, I think I like him, but I dont know if eventually he will get on my nerves, I agree I think he is someone you like to hate.

I dont understand why he is telling everyone a different story, is it just because he wants to be able to relate to everyone so feels he needs some sort of an interest with them?

I agree with you Lauzz I think he did the seal thing to see whether she would actually be capable of stabbing him, and I think he did the clapping just for Charlie to think, why did you get her to do that.

I also dont understand why he wants to split up/cause problems between Charlie and Angelo, what does it matter to him if they are together or not.

I think he is a very good actor though.