Genre: Romance, Teenage angst, life and love

BttB Rating: A/T

Does story include spoilers: No

Is story being proof read: Nope

Any Warnings: references to Sex. Mild use of swear worlds

Summary:A love story

Chapter one- Lovers or Friends

Nicole

I lay awake after other encouter with Aden. I feel bad. Belle is in Rehab and I'm sleeping with her ex. I know we never seen eye to eye but this could affect her recovery. I still love Geoff as well but he going out with Claudia now. I want him to be happy but I want him to be happy with me. Aden, I don't know, I want to sleep with him from the moment I saw him but life is not all about sex, is it? I used to think that. Since Geoff, I knew it was not. Sex such be loving but what am I doing with Aden. Its gotta end, for Geoff, for Belle but I am having to much too fun for it to end.

Aden

I broke up with Belle now I am sleeping with someone that Roman told me class as my sister. I love Belle. I never love someone as much but with Nic, she knows how to have a good time. I come a long way since all the stuff with my supposed called Grandfather. I don't know if I want to be with Nicole or Belle. Roman gonna kill both of us if he finds out. He a good guy and he has been though alot. He should get back with Leah. Get if all sorted. What am I going to?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived