Charlie/Miles

lostworld

After mondays episode I doubt it but when they return to the bay It could still happen, first things first and Miles came to Melbourne to find Melody and bring her back

but If you ask me it's still possible, so far every episode takes another direction and Miles and Charlie kissing took me by suprice!

She may have taken initiative and kissed him but he did kiss her back :wink: so it surely meant something.

So far it has been everything "but boring :)

Yeah it was only a spur of the moment thing, I high doubt they will form a relationship. Charlie and Angelo should be together! They are hot.

There is no point getting worked up about this couple, because they arent a couple. I was really shocked when I saw the promo for the first time, Miles and Charlie kissing that was a bit out of the blue!

Yeah it was only a spur of the moment thing, I high doubt they will form a relationship. Charlie and Angelo should be together! They are hot.

There is no point getting worked up about this couple, because they arent a couple. I was really shocked when I saw the promo for the first time, Miles and Charlie kissing that was a bit out of the blue!

I would like to see it develop more.

I agree. Charlie and Miles wont form a relationship, it was a one off kiss in my opinion. Miles still likes Kirsty and Charlie has been through enough with Roman then Angelo so i doubt that it will form into a relationship. I would like to see a strong frienship form between Charlie and Miles, that would be cool!

However i dont not agree that Charlie should be with Angelo. I disliked them as a couple! But thats juts my opinion. :)