Limitless Love

Guest LauraPhilly!!

Story Title: Limitless Love

Main characters: Aden and Belle

Other characters: Irene, Geoff and others

Does story include spoilers: NO

BTTB Ratings: G and T

Summary: Belle and Aden both go through some tough times which tests their relationship. However, they continue to be their to support each other which brings them closer together.

This is my first fan fiction, so please let me know what you all think!!

Limitless Love

Chapter 1

The sun rose early that morning in the beachside town of Summer Bay. The warm sand shone in the light and the crystal blue ocean looked more inviting than ever.

For most of the people who lived here in Summer Bay, this day would be, more-or-less, the same as any other. But for one girl, named Belle Taylor, this would turn out to be one of the most memorable days of her life.

At this exact moment, however, Belle was asleep in bed, curled up next to her boyfriend, Aden. The two of them had been together for over a year now and they were both crazy about each other.

A small knock on Belle's door woke her and she tried, very carefully, to slip out of the bed without waking her sleeping boyfriend. She tiptoed over to her door and opened it a crack, to see Irene standing outside.

"Yes Irene, you knocked", she said, sleepily

Irene smiled at her, as best she could as she was still half asleep.

"There's someone on the line for you, darl", she said, handing Belle the phone and heading back upstairs.

"Hello", said Belle, speaking into the phone.

Two minutes later, Belle screamed and collapsed on the floor. Aden came running into the hall, only wearing his trousers, and saw Belle lying on the floor. He quickly sat down beside her and put a comforting arm around her.

"Belle, what happened?", he asked, worried.

But Belle couldn't say it. She merely burst into tears and collapsed into Aden's chest. Aden squeezed her gently; letting her know that she was alright, she was with him.

Well, what do you think??

Should I continue???

Here's Chapter 2, everyone!! Hope you enjoy it!!

Chapter 2

It took about an hour for Aden and Irene to calm Belle down. But even when she stopped crying she refused to tell them what happened. She just sat on the sofa, her hands in her lap, staring into space.

"Aden", said Irene, motioning him to come over to her. "Maybe I should go", she whispered gently. "Belle might feel more comfortable opening up to you if I'm not around.

Inwardly Aden agreed with her slightly, however he didn't want Irene to feel that she had to go. It was like Irene knew what he was thinking

"Aden, I don't mind. Anything that will help Belle right now is worth a try", she said, reassuringly then glancing over at the silent Belle. "Let me know if you make any progress" and with that, Irene left the beach house quietly.

Aden went over and sat beside Belle. He then noticed that she was beginning to shake, uncontrollably. Aden out his arm around her began whispering soothingly to her,

"Belle it's alright, I'm here", he said, reassuringly. I'm not going to let anything happen to you, ok".

Belle burst into tears again and began to mumur, repetitively, "I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die".

Aden had to raise his voice as her sobs grew louder.

"Belle. Belle, listen to me, he said, determindly. "Your not going to die, ok".

"How can you say that?" she said, looking up at him for the first time since the phonecall. "How could you possibly know that??"

Aden's heart was breaking as he saw Belle continue to break down in tears. All the brightness was gone from her eyes, her face, once so full of happiness, was now a pit of sorrow. Aden tried to comfort her; he wanted her to know she wasn't alone.

"Belle, tell me what happened, please", he said, pleeding. She said nothing. "Please Belle, I want to help you".

Belle looked up at him and saw the worry in his face.

"That was Rachel on the phone", she began. Aden's heart sank.

"And", he prompted her.

Belle stared into his eyes.

"Aden, I have cancer".

Let me know what you think.

I'll try and post chapter 3 tomorrow, I have exams though so I might not have time.

Thanks!! xx

P.S. In the next chapter, there will be some Adelle fluff!! :wub: Not much but definately some!!

Here's chapter 3 guys, hope you enjoy it!!

Thanks for all the lovely comments

Chapter 3

Aden couldn't believe it. His instinctive reaction was to pull Belle in closer to him, reassuring her that everything would be alright.

If only he knew that for sure...

A few minutes later, Geoff and Nicole came walking in, hand-in-hand, talking but they stopped suddenly when they saw Belle and Aden curled up together on the floor.

"Guy's, what's happened?" asked Geoff, panic flooding his face. "Belle, are you ok?"

"Everything's fine, Geoff", said Aden, distracted, still focused on Belle.

He leant into her, "Belle, come on", he whispered. "Let's go back into your room, ok".

Belle nodded and stood up, after Aden, still staying as close to him as possible

"Guy's, come on, there's obviously something wrong", said Nicole, slightly worried. "Please tell us, we can help you".

Aden smiled at her weakly. "I'm sorry, Nic, but this is something Belle and I need to keep to ourselves for the moment", and with that he turned and walked into Belle's room, guiding her in with him

Geoff and Nicole stood there, for a minute, staring at Belle's door. "Something's seriously wrong", said Geoff.

"Did you see Belle's face?" said Nicole, her eyes wide with shock. "I've never seen her so upset".

Meanwhile back in Belle's room...

"Belle, we're going to the hospital, ok", said Aden.

He had decided that they that would go to see Rachel with find out more about Belle's cancer.

Aden kept glancing over at Belle, who was sitting on the edge of her bed, staring into space, terrified that she would burst into tears again.

"Belle, come on , let's go", said Aden, as soon as he was ready.

However, Belle appeared not to have heard him. Aden went over and knealt down in front of her.

"Belle, we need to find out more about what we're dealing with, and Rachel can tell us", he said, softly.

Belle looked at him, "Aden, your not going to leave me, are you?" she asked, uncertainly. Please say you won't leave me".

Aden took her hands and kissed them gently.

"Listen to me now, Belle, ok", he said, determindly. "I will never ever leave you. There is no one in this world more important to me than you. You are my everything".

Belle smiled at him, lovingly and kissed him, gently. "I love you", she siad, softly.

"I love you too", said Aden, smiling back at her. "...so, so much", and Belle could feel all her worries disappear for that one moment as he pulled her into a hug, knowing that she would be alright, she was with him.

Well's that chapter 3

Hope you like it!!!

xxx

Here's Chapter 4 everyone!!

Hope you enjoy it

Chapter 4

"Oh, Belle, sweetheart, I'm so sorry", said Rachel, anxiously. Belle and Aden had just arrived at the hospital when Rachel saw them on the corridor.

"If you would both like to come in here", she said, indicating towards a blue door. "We can talk a bit more about what procedures you would like to take".

Belle leaned back into Aden, reluctant to go, but he out his arm around her, reassuringly, and led her through the door. They both sat down as Rachel took some papers out of her desk drawer.

"Now Belle, luckily we have caught this cancer early", she said, positively. "So there is every chance that you will pull through this".

Relief swept through Aden, his deepest fear was now only a miniscule posibility.

"Rachel", said Belle, quietly. "What type of cancer is it?"

Rachel looked at her, sadly. "I'm afraid it's breast cancer, Belle.

It was as if someone had just thrown a stone at her. "What's so I'll lose my breasts?" she asked, nervously.

Rachel looked down at her sheets. "From what the tests show, the cancer is only in your left breast", she said, looking back up at her. "So you can either decide to have a lumpectomy or a mastectomy, it's really up to you".

But this was all too much for Belle, who burst into tears and collapsed into Aden's chest. Rachel stood up and left the room, quietly, deciding that they needed time to decipher all that they had just heard.

When she came back in a few minutes later, she saw that Belle had stopped crying, but still very upset, and was now curled up next to Aden, who had his arm around her, supportively.

"Have you two decided what you would like to do?" asked Rachel, softly.

Belle seemed unable to speak so Aden spoke for her. "She, we, have decided to go for the lumpectomy and then follow your instruction after that", he said, bravely, although Rachel could see that he too was deeply shaken over everything.

"Ok", said Rachel. "I'll make the appointment for the operation and let you both know in due course".

Aden and Belle stood up, his arm still supporting her. He mouthed "Thank you" to Rachel and then he and Belle left the room. Rachel's heart broke for them as she saw them slowly walk down the corridor and around the corner.

The course of their lives had just changed dramatically and it would take a long time until they went back to any sort of normality.

Well, that it's. Hope you enjoyed it!!!

Chapter 5 will be up tomorrow

xxx

Here's chapter 5!! It's just a chapter to lead on to chapter 6 so nothing really exciting in it, sorry! Thanks for all the lovely comments

Chapter 5

3 months later...

"Belle, you must be thrilled!" said Nicole, who had poppedin to see her before school started. "Your last round of chemo today".

Belle smiled back at her weakly. "Thrilled is not the exact word I would use", she said. "But yes, I will be glad when it's all over".

When Nicole left soon after, it gave Belle time to think back on the last 3 months. It had been hard. She remembered waking up from the lumpectomy to see Aden smiling down at her, her first round of chemo, how nervous she had been and how supportive Aden had been. The most upsetting time for Belle was when her hair began to fall out. Luckily, Aden had been there to calm her down and reassure her that it would be alright.

Belle smiled to herself, thinking how lucky she was to have Aden. She really couldn't imagine life without him. He had been there for her through everything.

Belle was knocked out of her thoughts by the vibration of her mobile which was lying in between her legs. She picked it up and opened the text that had appeared on the screen.

"Hey, babe", it read. "Just leaving my place now, be at your in 2 ticks. Aden x

A smile cracked out on Belle's face as she read the text. From the very beginning, Aden had insisted on being with Belle through everyone single one of her chemo sessions.

Belle still couldn't believe that today was her final round of chemo. Unless of course, the tests came back showing that the cancer was still there was Rachel was confident that, that would not be the case.

The sound of a car pulling in the driveway, told Belle that Aden was here. She got up and met him halfway at the back door

"Ready to go?" he asked.

"All set!" she said, taking his hand and walking out the door, the ghost of a smile on her face.

Well that's it. Let me know what you thought

Thanks xxx

Thanks for all the comments!! Believe me, I would love an Aden 2!!!

Chapter 6

Half an hour later, Belle was sitting down in the hospital, her right hand connected to a drip and her left enclosed in Aden's, who was rubbing her knuckles, gently.

"Now, is there anything you would like me to get you?" asked Rachel, having finished setting Belle up. "Tea, coffee?"/i]

Belle smiled at her, laughing. Rach, I told you, and Aden, the last five times that I was alright", she said.

"But are you sure?" asked Rachel, uncertain.

"I'm positive", said Belle, determindly. "I've got everything I need right here", lifting Aden's arm up slightly and squeezing it gently.

Aden smiled as he felt the pressure on his hand. "No need to cut off my blood system, babe", he said, laughing. "I'm kidding", he said, quickly, as he saw her eyes widen with panic. Belle slapped his leg playfully.

Rachel laughed quietly to herself and then left the room.

"Can you believe that I'm finished chemo today?" she asked Aden. However he didn't appear to be listening.

"Aden", said Belle, clicking her fingers in front of his face. He looked up at her startled.

"Oh sorry", he said. "My mind was elsewhere".

Belle sighed. "Care to share with me what you were thinking?" she asked, running her fingers through his hair.

"Nah, it's nothing", he said, reassuringly. "Don't worry your head about it".

Belle gave up. Then she smiled. "I'll tell you what you were thinking about, she said, seductively.

"Oh, yeah, he said, deviously. "What was that?"

"You were thinking of how amazing it'll be making love to your gorgeous girlfriend, tonight", she whispered, quietly.

Aden looked at her, a smile about to break out on his face. "Are you saying what I think your saying?"

Belle grinned. "Maybe!" she said, seductively. "But, are you up to the challenge, Aden Jefferies?"

Aden, although he wanted to so, so much, was unsure if it would be wise for them to sleep together so soon after her chemo session. "Belle, are you sure?" he asked. I don't mind, you know".

Belle looked at him. "I know but we haven't done it in such a long time, and I want to and I know you want to, even though you deny it", she said, grinning at him. Also, you've been so good to me the past few months, I just thought..." but Belle didn't get to finish her sentence because at that moment, Aden leaned forward and kissed her. Belle returned this, deeper that he expected, but he loved it nonetheless.

However, they broke apart when they realised people were looking at them. When Rachel came back in a few minutes later, she found Belle, grinning ear to ear and Aden laughing quietly to himself!!

Hope you enjoyed it, chapter 7 will be up tomorrow!!

Thanks xxx

Here's chapter 7, everyone!! Lots of fluff!!! :wub:

Chapter 7

"Belle, are you sure about this?" asked Aden, sitting down on the edge of her bed. "I'm still not sure if this is a good idea".

"Well, maybe this will change your mind", she said, leaning in, taking his lips in her's.

Giving into temptation, Aden returned her kiss, passionately, climbing on to the bed, trying to get closer to her. He rolled over on top of her, as she pulled his shirt off over his head.

"I told you this was right didn't I", she said. as Aden pulled down her skirt to reveal her underwear.

A few minutes later...

Aden watched as Belle lay peacefully beside him. He watched her body rise and fall, gracefully, every few minutes. Her breathing was steady, an indication to Aden that she was relaxed and calm.

Belle could feel his arm softly caress her bare shoulder. "That was amazing", she said, turning her head to face him, laying it down gently on his chest.

"Yeah, it was", he said, smiling at her. I couldn't have imagined it any other way. It was just perfect".

"We could do it again?" she said, seductively.

Without giving it a second thought, Aden rolled over and began to kiss her passionately, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Oh my God, Aden!! You made me break a nail!!!"

I hope you liked it, especially the fluff. That was the first proper chapter where they.... so let me know what you thought of it!! Did you recognise anything that actually came from the show??? A quote perhaps??? Look closely and you'll realise.

The next chapter might not be up tomorrow, I'm a bit stuck on it

Thanks xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, here's chapter 8!! Sorry for the long wait, it would have been longer but I got the internet back today.

Moving house is so stressful. <_<

Chapter 8

Aden woke surprisingly early the next morning. He grinned to himself as he remembered what an amazing night he had just had. Making love to Belle had never been so perfect.

Aden looked down at her sleeping peacefully and noticed that the hair that she had lost because of the chemo was now, ever so slightly, beginning to grow back. He smiled, knowing how happy and delighted Belle would be when it returned to it's original length.

He stroked her arm, lovingly, laughing quietly as she squirmed; that particular spot was very ticklish. Aden sat up and slipped out of the bed, successfully managing not to wake Belle, who pulled the covers up to her chest, once he got up.

Aden opened his drawer and pulled out a pair of trousers. He smiled, remembering the story behind that drawer; Belle had told him that he could have it.

Aden, you practically live here now, she said, happily. It's only right that you have a place to put your clothes.

What did I do? Aden said to himself, quietly, as he pulled his trousers up over his boxers. For God to give me such a perfect girlfriend.

When Aden had walked into the kitchen, he had decided he was going to make Belle breakfast in bed, a way to celebrate her chemo being finally over. Half an hour later, Belle was awake and leaning against Aden, as she mnched away at her delicious breakfast.

Aden, you really didn't have to, she siad, putting her hand on his arm which was wrapped, protectively, around her waist. I wouldn't have minded just eating cereal.

Aden smiled and squeezed her gently.

Belle, your worth every bit, ok. You've been absolutely amazing the last few months, so I thought you deserved to be spoilt.

Deciding not to argue the matter any further, Belle continued eating away and soonafter had cleared her plate. She leaned back into Aden and began playing with his fingers.

Hey, what's wrong? he asked, noticing the worried look on her face. Belle looked up at him,

What if the tests come back showing that the cancer is still there? What am I going to do? she asked, on the verge of tears. Aden could tell she had been worrying about this for a while.

Belle, Rachel said that, that probably won't happen. You need to stop worrying, it's not good for you, he said, worridly, taking her hand in his, and rubbing it ,gently.

Belle smiled as she watched him. What did I do to deserve you, huh? she asked. Aden looked at her, It's really the other way around, sweetheart.

Belle laughed. Well, I'm not going to disagree with you there! Aden smiled at her, Now that's the Belle I know and love, he said, leaning in and kissing her softly on the lips.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. It's alright, I'll get it, said Aden, jumping off the bed. To his surprise, it was Rachel.

Aden, do you think I could come in for a few minutes, there's something I need to tell you and Belle, she said, her face empty of emotion.

Two minutes later, he and Belle were sitting on the sofa, opposite Rachel, Belle, her dressing gown wrapping tightly across her chest.

Belle, your test results came back today, said Rachel, slowly. Aden's heart fell, slightly. And, said Belle, nervously.

A smile then broke out on Rachel's face.

Belle, it's alright, your clear, the cancer's gone!

From the moment Rachel had said she was clear, Belle had gone numb with shock, she didn't even realise Aden pulling her into a hug. She slowly put her arms around his back, the news finally sinking in. She was free; free of the evil that had been eating away her insides and destroying her life.

Belle, can you believe it? said Aden, overwhelmed with happiness, looking into her eyes.

It's gone!

Belle, who was overwhelmed with it all, burst into tears and collapsed into his arms. But these weren't tears of sadness, they were tears of joy and of the utmost relief.

The news quickly spread around the town and everybody was coming in to congratulate Belle and Aden. Belle had never seen Aden so happy before, he was going around everywhere with a massive smile on his face.

Even better news came a few days later, when Belle discovered she was pregnant.

Are you serious, we're going to have a baby?! said Aden, astonished, before leaning in and kissing her passionately.

Things seemed to continue to go brilliantly for Aden and Belle, until that day when Aden got an unexpected visit from Jack, with some terrible news.

Aden, I'm sorry to have to tell you this mate, said Jack, sadly. But...

Thought I'd give you a bit of a cliffhanger, it aint that good but sure there it is. Did ye like the fluff?

Let me know what you thought of the chapter. I'm not sure when the next one will be!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! :D

Heres Chapter 9! Hope y'all like it!! :D

Chapter 9

Please tell me this is just some kind of joke, said Aden, although he already knew the answer.

Jack shook his head, slowly, as Belle entered the room.

Hey Jack, what... she stopped, suddenly, when she saw Aden pacing the room.

Hey, hey, what's wrong? she asked, rushing over to him and placing a reassuring arm on his.

Justin's escaped, said Aden, his jaw set.

Belle turned to face Jack, the look of fear splattered across her face.

How? she began. When?

We're not sure how, said Jack, stepping forward. All we know is that he escaped in the early hours of yesterday morning and that he was sighted on the outskirts if the town later that afternoon. By the time we got there, though, he had escaped again.

Belle couldn't believe it. Two years ago, she and Aden had caught Justin, Aden brother's, trying to smuggle grugs into the bay. They alerted the police immediatly and Justin was caught and later found guilty in court and sentenced to prison for eight years. But as Justin was being escorted from the courtroom, he yelled across to Aden and Belle, promising to make their lives hell if he ever got out of prison.

You don't think he'll come after us, do you? asked Belle, nervously.

That's what we're afraid of, said Jack, someberly. So until Justin is safely behind bars again, there will be a police car outside your house night and day, and you are never to leave the house unaccompanied.

So for the next few days, neither Belle or Aden left the Beach House. Aden, who was very aggrivated by this, only stayed put for Belle and the baby's sake. He felt very protective of them both and was terrified of the thought of anything happening to them should he leave.

On the day of Belle's first ultrasound, she was very nervous and reluctant about leaving the house, and only agreed to going after she was told they would get a police escort to the hospital and Aden reassuring her that he would be with her every step of the way.

When the doctor pointed out their baby on the screen to them, a tear ran down Belle's cheek.

Can you believe that that's our baby? she said to Aden, squeezing his hand, gently.

I know it's amazing, he said, smiling down at her, as she lay on the chair beside him.

Once they got back home, they curled up together on the sofa, and continued looking at their baby, however now now through the ultrasound picture that their doctor gave them.

What name should we call our baby if it's a boy? siad Belle, entwining her fingers in Aden's

I quite like the name "Aden", he said, teasingly.

Belle slapped his arm playfully as he pressed a kiss to her forehead.

Honestly, I quite like the name Robert, he said, wrapping his arm, more tightly, aorund her waist.

Yeah, me too, actually, said Belle, thoughtfully.

Ok, so if it's a boy, she said, smiling. It's Robert but what if it's a girl?

You choose, said Aden, looking at her lovingly. Belle smiled back at him gently.

Ok then, what do you think of the name "Elsie"? Aden smiled at her. Perfect, he said, as she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him, tightly.

Oh my God, look, she said, as she pulled away.

And as she pulled off the scarf around her head, Aden gasped. Wow, your hair's growing back!

Belle's shiny, brown, sleek hair was now down as far as her ears, although still very thin.

It'll be back to it's original length in no time! said Aden. Belle grinned before leaning in and kissing him, passionately.

They heard nothing more about Justin until about a week after Belle's first ultrasound when Aden got a call from the police station.

They've arrested a man who could possibly be Justin. They want me to go down straight away and identify him.

Well, then you better go then, said Belle, handing him his keys.

I'm not leaving you on your own, said Aden, taking her hands.

Look, Irene will be back in two ticks, will you just go! said Belle, determindly. I'll be fine.

Aden let go of her hand, reluctantly, kissing her before he walked out the door. Love you, he said.

Love you too, she said, smiling and blowing him a kiss.

As he closed the front door, Belle turned around and headed back to the kitchen and started with the washing up.

Hello Belle, said a deep, dark voice from behind her.

Long time no see.

Well that's Chapter 9. Let me know what you thought!! :D

Happy New Year everyone!! Hope ye all have a gr8 2009!!#

And here's Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Aden looked at his phone and saw that he had a voicemail. Dialing the number, he put the phone up to his ear and listened.

Aden, darl, you've gotta come to the hospital quickly, Belle's been hurt! said Irene, the note of panic in her voice. Justin turned up at home and he.... look darl, just get here as soon as you can, please.

Without a second thought, Aden jumped into the car and sped off to the hospital. As he drove along, his mind was going numb with shock. Irene didn't even say what had happened. For all he knew, Belle could be lying dead in the hospital morgue but he prayed to the heavens that she wasn't.

Parking in the nearest available spot, Aden ran through the hospital's revolving doors and legged it down to the ER. Once he was there, he spotted Irene, pacing up and down the corridor.

Irene, Irene, how is she? he asked, nervously. Is she alive? What about the baby?

Irene could barely open her eyes, they were so red and sore from her crying.

She's still asleep, she said, anxiously. The doctor said the next few hours are crucial for her. If she doesn't wake up soon they said...

...she might never wake up, Aden finished for her, not wanting any of it to be true.

What about the baby? he said, afraid to ask.

Irene burst into tears again.

I'm so sorry, Aden, but the baby... she couldn't say it; that would make all too real.

For what seemed like hours, Aden and Irene sat on the corridor, waiting to hear news. As each hour passed, Aden grew more and more terrified that she would never wake up. Losing the baby was bad enough but if he lost Belle, he life would be over. She was everything to him. His reason for living. As she lay in there 'asleep', Aden felt as if he was dying. Every minute that she wasn't awake, she was dying and in turn, Aden was dying.

Then, finally, the doctor came out onto the corridor, closing the door quietly behind him.

Good news, he said, smiling slightly. She just woke up a few minutes ago as I was examining her.

Aden and Irene let out a sigh of relief.

Although, continued the doctor. She received some very severe bashings (Aden swore under his breath), especially to the head and neck area, I am positive that she will make a full recover, however, it will take some time.

May we go in and see her? asked Aden, immediatly.

Yes, but one at a time only, if you don't mind, said the doctor. She's still a bit groggy but no doubt she would like to see you.

Irene indicated to Aden that he should go in first and see her. Aden smiled at her, gratefully, and walked into the room quietly.

Tears appeared at his eyes as he saw at least four or five machines, with millions of wires, all rigged up to Belle. I swear to God, he said, to himself. Whoever did this, I will make them pay. Then, he saw her head turn towards him and her eyes open up a crack.

Aden, she called out.

Shh, it's ok, I'm here, he said, rushing over, taking her hand and rubbing it soothingly. Your all right now, I won't let anything hurt you ever again.

The baby? she asked, quietly.

Aden shook his head, sadly, squeezing her hand gently. Belle looked away as tears began to pour silently down her face.

For the next few hours, Belle remained completely silent, not speaking or responding to anyone. The doctor, realising that Aden was reluctant to leave Belle's side, finally permitted Irene to go in also.

Aden stayed with Belle the entire time, never leaving her side to go to the bathroom or anything. He stayed with her throughout the entire night also, talking to her, reasuring her and reminding her just how much he loved her.

When Belle eventually did fall asleep, at around two in the morning, Aden stayed. He wanted her to realise that he always put her first, that he was always there for her and that she could tell him anything.

Belle blinked a few times, her eyes unused to the bright light coming through the blinds on the window. She smiled as she saw Aden's resting on her sheets, beside her arm. She ran her fingers through his hair, touched that he had stayed with her the entire night. Although still extremely upset over losing the baby, she knew that everything would be alright because she had him. And with that thought in her head, she snuggled down in the covers to his level, resting her head beside him and going back to sleep.

Hope you liked that fluff!!! and that chapter of course

Please leave your comments, I love reading them

Thanks for such the positive feedback!!

Archived