Colleen Smart - Lyn Collingwood

Cerise

Lol. Ah, Colleen, always good for a bit of comic relief. Though not the most used character serious-storyline wise nowadays, she can still be a crack up at the best of times. Whats every ones opinion on Colleen? Underused pointless character? Hilarious can't-live-without Bay Clown-equivalent?

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Colleen, she is one of the best characters in the Bay!

I find her getting the wrong end of the stick, mispronunciations (Constable Risotto) :lol: etc hilarious. However she can also show true compassion for other characters in the show.

She is definitely under used & most definitely not pointless.

I love Colleen. :)

I have warmed to her ingenuous manner. She cracks me up when she works herself up and starts bouncing around with her arms flailing going oh, oh, oh. She hasn’t got a nasty bone in body. Sure, she’s a bit of a gossip, but at least she’s upfront about it. I wish she was my Auntie Colleen.

I love Coleen she is so funny, Every time she comes on screen she makes me laugh, but I love her serious side to her aswell, for example, I love her relationship with Martha being really supportive towards her cancer as she has had it in the past :(

also even when Coleen gets the wrong end of the stick, we all know that Coleen's heart is always in the right place :) like when she told Leah that Miles and Kirsty were back together

I do think that as a character is is underused though

I find her getting the wrong end of the stick, mispronunciations (Constable Risotto) :lol: etc hilarious.

:lol: That is defiantely one of my favourite "Colleen" lines :P

I love Colleen to bits, she adds such a light hearted element to the show. I love her funny sayings and the way she snoops on everyones conversations :lol: but i also love the fact that she can be a tower of strength to everyone in their times of need and she would do anything for her loved ones.

I really think Colleen should be given a big storyline, i'd love to see more of her :D

• 1 month later...