Constant Teasing

Guest adelle

Story Title: Constant Teasing

Type of story: long fic

Main Characters: Mainly Aden and Belle, other characters too...Annie, Geoff, Nicole, Irene etc.

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Romance, Drama

Does story include spoilers: Possibly UK spoilers

Any warnings: Sexual content, abuse references

Summary: Basically a fic based around Aden and Belle's relationship.

Chapter 1:

It was early morning, and as the sun started to rise, Belle contemplated getting out of bed. Lacking the motivation, she mustered the energy to drag herself out of bed only when she heard Irene calling out to her, ‘Better get a move on missy, don’t want to be late for your shift at the Den…’

The Den, as much as she loved Leah and missed Dan, this was really a dead end job. It was truly remarkable how Leah managed to make such a positive development out of Dan’s death, and Belle was more than delighted to help out, with the occasional shift, but working there full time seemed to put a damper on her prospects of becoming a professional photographer. Two months ago Belle has a prime position in the Coastal New cadetship program, an exclusive photography scholarship, and now after all the interviews and job applications, the only job going was waitressing at the Den.

This was not the only reason the Belle was in such low sprits, her mother had called last night, and mentioned in passing about Drew’s ongoing romance with a young blonde in the city. Despite the fact the Belle was

completely over Drew and not in love with him, the thought of him moving on so quickly and actually being happy was thoroughly depressing.

Belle rushed through the door, swiftly pulling out an apron. “Hey Leah, sorry I’m late…where do you need me”

“It’s fine, seriously Belle, there is hardly anyone here, if business keeps going on like this we both may be out of a job, Roman could actually do with a hand this morning, they’ve got a full house” Leah sighed, she was clearly exhausted, spending all her free time into research and cost cutting and raising a child single handedly, Belle suddenly felt less sorry for herself.

“Morning sweetheart…late night?” Aden chirped.

“What’s it to you?” Belle snapped.

“It’s called polite conversation” He leant over Belle’s shoulder and whispered “I understand if you’re not familiar with the concept”

“You are an idiot, you know that…”

“Awww, don’t be like that I know you want me”

Aden Jefferies was very much the ladies man or so that’s what he led everyone to believe. Since Belle started working at the Den/Diner, Aden had been flirting with her every chance he got. She had to admit, since he moved in with Roman the confrontational attitude has subsided, and she had seen the more humane side of Aden. Still, there was no way she was going to go there, not after all the trouble she had with Drew and the trouble Aden has caused for Geoff and Annie. Even though he was smoking hot and paying her a lot of attention…

It was a hectic day working in the Diner, it always was on a Saturday. To Belle’s annoyance, it meant Aden would be working there all day too. He was bearable in small doses, but having him constantly badgering her with his witty remarks and having him hovering over her shoulder was enough to send her over the edge. To further complicate the matter she actually found him quite amusing and actually enjoyed having someone her age around, while hating him at the same time. Why did life have to be so confusing Belle thought to herself? Belle’s thoughts were interrupted by a scream that could wake anyone from a coma.

“Roman…ROMAN!!!! Seriously dad, didn’t anyone tell you it’s rude not to return phone calls?!?!?”

The high pitch, attention demanding screeching could only come from Summer Bay’s one and only Gucci-clad socialite, Nicole Harris. “Nicole, you know I can’t take your calls when I’m at work, only for emergencies!” scolded an angry Roman. “But I“ “And no, needing more money for nail polish and magazines is not classified as an emergency, Nicole! Why don’t you try and make some friends in this town, instead of finding new ways to drive me and everyone else insane!!”

“What am I supposed to do?! There are no interesting people in this town, well except for Mr Daddy Issues over here” She pointed at Aden, ”And he’s off bounds!!”

“I have customers” Roman finished and walked out the kitchen, leaving Nicole, Belle and Aden.

“Hmph, like you have issues crossing boundaries” Belle muttered under her breath.

“What was that?” Nicole demanded.

“Nothing…”

“Well, If I wanted an opinion from a trashy waitress, you’d be the first person I asked, until then I suggest you keep your mouth shut” Nicole growled.

“Whatever, I have work to do, if you don’t mind” Belle responded smiling, completely unfazed by Nicole, and turned around and continued to prepare the side salads.

Aden on the other hand was not so patient and followed Nicole out of the kitchen. “Hey, Nicole” Aden called out. “Look, you might think your all that, but everyone can see you’re just try hard, wannabe Barbie-“

“Ohhhh, I see what’s going on here” Nicole interrupted. “Belle, you like Belle, like really like her, don’t you?” she teased. “Now, here I thought you actually had standards, I mean yeah she cute and all, if you’re into blue collar girls…” She jingled the keys of her Mini Cooper in her hand, “Unless you’d like something a little more exciting?”

Aden just stared at her in disbelief. “Why don’t you just go home and paint your nails like a good little girl, no one, including me, Bible boy or any other guy for that matter, wants to play with you!”Aden walked back into the kitchen, leaving a shell shocked Nicole behind in the Diner.

“You shouldn’t let her talk down to you like that” Aden remarked.

Belle snorted, “Nicole, I can handle”

“Oh, well in that case, if you do decide to handle her, let me know yeah, so I can watch?” A wide grin spread in Aden’s face.

“How do you do that?” Belle asked.

“Do what?”

“Oh, I don’t know, act like you have a conscience one second, and then the next second like a complete tool?”

“It’s a gift Belle, It’s a gift.” Aden winked.

Belle rolled her eyes, but couldn't help but smile.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adelle. Adelle Adelle Adelle.

Loving it. Love the first chapter. Fantastic.

Cant wait for Adelle to get together.

Loving Aden and Belle. And Aden flirting every chance he has with Belle and his witty remarks. LOL.

Excellently written. Cant wait for moree.

Love Jess xoxo

Adelle :wub: you have my vote.

“Morning sweetheart…late night?” Aden chirped.

“What’s it to you?” Belle snapped.

“It’s called polite conversation” He leant over Belle’s shoulder and whispered “I understand if you’re not familiar with the concept”

“You are an idiot, you know that…”

“Awww, don’t be like that I know you want me”

classic Aden/Belle encounter :lol:

can't wait for more.

:D

Archived