I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It

Guest HeavenForbid

Story Title: I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It

Type of story: 2 parts

Main Characters: Belle, Aden, Audrey(new character)

BTTB rating: T

Does story include spoilers: No

Is story being proof read: No

Any warnings: SC

Summary: Belle ponders over the night before while with her boyfriend, Aden.

As much as I HATE this song ("I Kissed A Girl" by Katy Perry), it did inspire me to write this fic. I'm not sure how good it is or how bad. Any comments, good or bad, are appreciated. :huh: Thank you.

Part One

Belle Taylor rapped her hands around her boyfriend Aden’s neck and looked into his bright blue eyes. She embraced in a kiss with him. When she pulled away, she saw Audrey Hamilton's face staring back at her.

She was in a room, playing spin the bottle with her friends. She was dared to kiss Audrey. A girl. She had never before. Once she leaned it and started kissing, she started enjoying it. She didn’t want to stop. After a few minutes, Belle pulled back. She smiled at Audrey and they both went back to where they were originally sitting. As the night progressed, she and Audrey couldn’t stop staring at one another.

“Belle.”

“Belle.”

Belle came out of her daze of what happened the night before. She looked at Aden and smiled.

“You alright, babe?” Aden asked her.

“Yes, yes I‘m fine.” Belle smiled at him.

They walked along the beach as more and more memories of the night before came back to her.

“Hi.”

Belle turned around and saw Audrey there.

“Oh, hey.” Belle smiled.

“I‘m Audrey. I seen you around school before a few times” Audrey said.

“Yes, I know. I have seen you also.” Belle responded.

After a few minutes of an awkward silence and the two staring at their feet, Audrey spoke;

“Where is your boyfriend tonight?”

“Oh, he is working. I said I would come along with my friend Mattie.” Belle explained.

“Oh, I see. Shame, he missed a good game.” Audrey replied.

Belle became awkward at this point. She didn’t know what to say.

“Don‘t worry. What happens in this house, stays in this house. Your secret is safe here.” Audrey laughed. She began to walk off when Belle called her back.

“Audrey! Can I talk to you privately outside about something?” she asked.

Audrey took a sip of her drink and walked ahead of Belle out the door.

“You seem very quite today. Are you sure nothing is wrong?” Aden asked.

“Yes.” Belle smiled “I‘m just very tired. Didn‘t get home until late.”

“Oh, yes how was the party?” Aden asked.

“It was good.” Belle answered.

“Good? That all?” Aden laughed.

“What do you want me too say?” Belle snapped.

“Nothing! I was just asking since I wasn‘t there.” Aden replied.

“It was good. I chatted to people, danced a bit, had a few drinks. Everything I usually do at parties.” Belle explained.

“I hope not everything…” Aden said in a flirty tone.

Belle laughed it off. They two walked into the Den and sat down.

“What can I get you guys?” Irene asked.

Belle lost all concentration. Audrey was sitting only metres away from her laughing and joking with a friend.

“What did you want to talk about?” Audrey asked.

“Em… I don‘t know how to say it actually…” Belle struggled.

“Is it…Am I gay? ” Audrey asked. She paused for a bit before continuing on “The answer is no. I‘m not gay. I‘m bisexual.”

Belle was stunned. She was so calm about it. She had no problem telling someone that she only met that she was bisexual.

“I…I…” Belle was lost for words.

“Don‘t be that way. I‘m guessing your shocked by how open I am with someone I only met. Well, I‘m very comfortable with who am I and I have no problem telling people about myself. I am me. I am no different to anybody else apart from liking both genders. If you don‘t like me, I say stuff it! Because I will not change for anyone. I am me and I have accepted myself for who I am. I hate society's attitude towards bisexual people. Or gay or even lesbians. We are all humans and deserve to be treated like humans.” Audrey explained.

“You’re a very strong person. Being able to be open with everyone and live in a gossip filled town like Summer Bay” Belle said.

“It was hard at first, but I realised, why should I hide who I am. I‘m human like everyone else.” Audrey replied.

“I just wanted to talk to you about it, really.” Belle said.

“Are you sure that is it, Belle?” Audrey asked.

“Can I tell you something, actually?” Belle asked.

“Of course.” Audrey smiled.

“I have an amazing boyfriend for a year and a half, now. I love him with all my heart. But, inside I have this feeling there is something that is not right and I don‘t know what it is.” Belle said.

“Are you questioning yourself?” Audrey asked.

“I don‘t know, maybe. I‘m just so confused. And when we kissed earlier. It felt so right but yet so wrong.” Belle explained.

“Belle, there is nothing wrong with questioning who you are. I can assure you that many teenagers around the world, question themselves. I believe that it is all a part of growing up, to be honest. We need to learn to be comfortable with ourselves. I think you have a lot of thinking to do. I hope you realise who you are.” Audrey told her.

Belle thought about what Audrey said to the next few minutes. She needed to be comfortable with herself. Was she at the moment? Belle was so unsure and very confused about herself. Audrey walked back into the house, leaving Belle alone to think about what she said. Belle knew she had a lot to think about. She wanted to be comfortable with herself. She wanted people to accept the real her. But, who was the real her?

Preview: In the concluding part of this fic, what will happen to Aden and Belle’s relationship?

Archived