Black Clouds On A Summer Day (by xGlowingAngelx) - comments

valli

This is great! I really felt like I was/knew Sally and what went through her head when she saw her daughter being hit by the car :D

It was especially great the way you describe things, how Sally is so angry at first, then to thinking if she could have made the same mistake :D

I can’t wait to read Alf’s thoughts around the accident :)

It’s been said that "time heals all wounds", and with the way you ended this first part, it can be said to be true. All the thoughts in Sally’s head were negative before Pippa woke up. But when she was awake, Sally’s perspective of the accident changed. She took out the photo of her and Alf and thought that "we all make mistakes", but still she’s not able to really forgive him. At least that’s what I thought after reading this.

Sorry for rambling; my conclusion would be: great first part, can’t wait to read the next! :D

• 1 month later...
  • QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Black Clouds On A Summer Day (by xGlowingAngelx) - comments