Keep Bleeding

Guest matticus01

Type of story: Oneshot

Main Characters: Belle and Drew

BTTB rating: G,V

Genre: alot of tears lol...romance, regret and Drama

Does story include spoilers: Yes

Any warnings: Just has to do with Belle and Drew's Break up but I have changed it around about about why they really broke up...contains some swearing...only the usual B**ch word and alot of tears

Closed off from love

I didn’t need the pain

Once or twice was enough

And it was all in vain

Time starts to pass

Before you know it you’re frozen

She collapsed in the sand as once again the words ran through her body, ran through her mind, through her soul but for some strange reason she knew it was different, that it was true this time and there was no turning back.

Belle felt little drops of rain start to fall, looking at the sea it was raging, a storm was coming...actually...a storm had been and gone...

The wind wept through her hair as the tears flowed freely from her eyes, her eye liner running as she clutched her face with her hands. All life had gone from her when she found out, her heart being torn out when she saw him...her Drew...with another woman.

But something happened

For the very first time with you

My heart melts into the ground

Found something true

And everyone’s looking round

Thinking I’m going crazy

She looked up at the dark clouds hovering above her, encircling her soul, ready for satin to burst from the skies, or even from the ground and suck her down so she would never have to deal with it, deal with seeing what she saw. Sure when she found out what Drew was sleeping with her mother she found it easier to deal with because she had her mother to blame but not now...now she only had...Drew.

She collapsed, falling as her head hit the now wet sand as it began to pour with rain, she heard huge claps of thunder and the occasional bounce of lighting over the distance but it just reminded her of the thunder that raged inside of her when she saw him...she saw him with her own two eye's...kissing.

'How could you...how could you do that to me!" she had screamed at him as she looked at the blonde woman starting to back away from them. She was in no state to control her anger and immediately lunged at the woman, puling her hair and screaming at her...

'Bitch...YOU BITCH...'

Belle screamed out in pain as she clutched her chest, the wet sand starting to stick to the left side of her face and all the light leaving her eye's. Nothing, not her mother, not Dom, not Lisa, nothing compared to what she was feeling now...if she was feeling anything.

She felt numb as if all the life had drained out of her from being hit by a Semi Mac truck and being plunged into a tree. A sea of tears and the screaming or howling of a dog whose just lost it's brother or sister rushed through her body, screaming to errupt into a lifeless, still body being bagged and the time of death being called out for everyone to hear.

She felt a hand rest on her arm and she immediately shot up and looked at the red, shoulder length hair and beaming eye's looking at her as she pulled her into her chest, wraping her arms around her as Belle screamed again, clutching onto the older woman's arm's tightly.

But I don’t care what they say

I’m in love with you

They try to pull me away

But they don’t know the truth

My heart’s crippled by the vein

That I keep on closing

You cut me open and I

The rain eased up and once again Belle was alone, she always seemed to be alone these day's but she still had one thing to keep her sane, well as sane as she could be now that Drew had left her. Once again she was by herself.

She picked herself up from the sand as the black dress she wore was dmp from the rain. The wind whipped through her hair, pulling the last few strands whivh was resting on her shoulder's joined the rest of her hair, flowing behind her, holding a life of it's own, wanting to escape the merge of thought's running emaculas circles around her head making her feel, some what naucaus and dizzy. She closed her eye's, hoping, for a glimmer of hope that when she re-opened them that it would all be a dream and that everything was fine, back to normal, well as normal to Belle as her life had panned out.

Keep bleeding

Keep, keep bleeding love

I keep bleeding

I keep, keep bleeding love

The once, norma, happy life she had once lived was now a vivid dream, trying to push itself to the front of Belle's head. Her forehead sagged as she once again, pushed the thought's to the back of her head, burrying them deep inside a cold, dark, dingy, locked up place where they could never be free again.

Keep bleeding

Keep, keep bleeding love

You cut me open

Trying hard not to hear

But they talk so loud

Their piercing sounds fill my ears

Try to fill me with doubt

Yet I know that the goal

Is to keep me from falling

But nothing’s greater

Than the rush that comes with your embrace

And in this world of loneliness

I see your face

Yet everyone around me

Thinks that I’m going crazy, maybe, maybe

She crossed her arms across her chest and took in the deep breathing of the salty ocean, now looking much calmer and happier than before, like it had finally found it's peace and decided to settle into a swift motion and rising and sinking into the sand. Belle wished she could feel that, feel like her dress which was blowing to the back of her or feel like her hair, wanting to let loose but nothing could make her feel whole again. She remembered when she first came to the bay, everyone warned her to stay away from 'Drew Curtis' but she had not listened and now it seemed like the past two years were nothing but a memory to Belle. She sighed and suddenly stiffened as she felt those warm, loving, strong arm's wrap themselves around her waist. She leaned her head back into his chest and lifted a hand, ruffling his dark curls as she sighed and more tears rolled down her cheeks.

But I don’t care what they say

I’m in love with you

They try to pull me away

That I keep on closing

You cut me open and I....

"I'm sory you had to see that!" he whispered in her ear as she dug her head into the crook of his neck, smelling him and touching him for they both knew that it would be the last.

"Is it really over?" she whispered back to him as she felt his body tense up and he slowly sighed and nodded.

"But I dont want it to be!" she whispered as she felt something get caught in her throat for what she was going to say next wouldn't roll past what ever it was that had bound and gagged itself to her throat, causing her to let out a loud sob and running her hand down his cheek.

Keep bleeding

Keep, keep bleeding love

I keep bleeding

Keep bleeding

Keep, keep bleeding love

You cut me open

And it’s draining all of me

Oh they find it hard to believe

I’ll be wearing these scars

For everyone to see

They both fell, the legs giving way as she cried into him, not wanting to let go for she knew that it would be the last time before he left and then she would never see him again. Neither talking, but both just cried, not knowing what the future would hold, not knowing what would happen once they let go of each other but they both knew that they had to let go. They both looked behind them as more and more people arrived on the beach, all wearing dark clothing and all teary eyed.

He helped her up, holding onto her hands for he wasn't ready to go, he wasn't ready to let go.

"There is so much I wanted to say!" he said slowly to her as she nodded.

"I know!" she whispered as she looked up at the people of Summer Bay, holding there candles lit. Belle noticed Irene and Amanda at the front of the group, looking over at Belle, both tear stained eyes and both shaking as they held on to it for her.

"That woman gave me the ring. You caught us at an awkward moment for she was my ex and it didn't mean anything!" he whispered to her as she nodded.

I don’t care what they say

I’m in love with you

They try to pull me away

That I keep on closing

Keep bleeding

Keep, keep bleeding love

I keep bleeding

Keep bleeding

Keep, keep bleeding love

Keep bleeding

Keep, keep bleeding love

I keep bleeding

Keep bleeding

Keep, keep bleeding love

You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding

Keep, keep bleeding love

"I love you but it's time!" he said to her as she broke down once again as he held onto her hands. He let one hand go and looked over at everyone who was still standing there waiting.

"There waiting!" he said as she nodded and he led her over to them. SHe kept hold of his other hand but her leg's were like jelly as they walked, she thought she was going to collapse again but something kept pulling her...no...no Drew but something more powerful.

She looked sternly up at Irene and Amanda. Irene smiled at her and both ladies handed it to her as she took it with her free hand and walked over toward the sea, the calm, water's edge ate at her feet as they both stood in the water, all her family and friend's stood behind her as he finally let go. She sobbed loudly as she pulled the lid off the earn and held it tightly and tipped it out. The remains, the gray, chalk like dust flew from the earn and the sea ate it as she wept in silence, almost dropping it as Amanda rushed to her side and hel both her hands, helping her empty the rest of the contents into the sea.

Keep bleeding

Keep, keep bleeding love

"I love you!" he whispered as she collapsed on the water's edge, digging her hands in her face and screaming out in pain once again.

"I love you!" she whispered back as Amanda clutched her and held her tightly as finally everyone behind her spoke up.

"Rest in Peace Drew!"

She looked up and watched him, walking out on the ocean just like he was walking on pavement and once he was far enough out he turned. The sun setting behind him, illuminated his body as she held out her hand, trying to reach him, to pull him back but he simply smiled her her and blew her a kiss before turning and disappearing, leaving just Belle holding out her hand toward the sunset as the realization hit her that...

Drew...Was Dead!

Ok everyone I hope you like it and please leave some comments...and tell me what you think

Song: Keep bleeding Love by Leona Lewis

Comments.

Archived