Home And Away - 'A True Love'

Guest martha-jack

Story Title: 'a true love'

Story description:

Type of story: undecided

Main Characters: jack, martha, tasha and robbie.

BTTB rating: T

does story include spoilers: no

Is story being proof read: no

Any warnings: Sexual content (SC), violence (V), language (L)

summary: Martha and Jack have been friends since they were children and are to this day, now when a boy who was madly in love with Martha gets an evil oppertunity to ask her out she doesn't realise it will change her and Jack's life's forever

WARNING USE OF SWEARWORDS IN THIS CHAPTER.

HOME AND AWAY - 'a true love'

chapter one - the early years

year 1995 - the first time they met in summer bay

"they should be here any minute" said joseph mackenzie, looking down at little martha, "now remember martha these peaple are going to stay here for a few days, and they are very good friends of mine and your mother's okay", "okay daddy" martha muttered. "and they have a little boy called jack and he is round about your age so you'll have someone to play with" he said to her. but she was feeling rather scared about a boy coming to live with them, what if he wasn't nice to her, what if he picked on her like a few of the other boys did, well before she could stop thinking about it they was here there new house guests had arrived. A few minutes later they was all inside laughing and joking with eachother while they prepared for martha's birthday party, but instead of helping, martha just stared at the jack across the room who just stared right back into her eyes, then after a few minutes of staring at one another jack who was one year older than martha got dizzy and fell over, martha coudn't help but giggle at him and as soon as he got up he looked at her in confusion and joined in laughing with her, after a few minutes of laughing the both clicked and where like best friends, like they new eachother there whole life, as the party went on all of martha's friends came round they all tried talking to her, but she didn't want to know, all she wanted to do is play with jack. Even when martha's best friend tasha came round she was rejected, the friendship between the two toddlers became strong throughout that one day. When martha finally did play with her friends it was a game of hide and seek and she always hid with jack it was like they were inseprable. as the years went on there friendship became strong, they become best friends. When jack's parents got a house it was opposite martha's so they could be close to one another. they would always share the same bed when they stayed at eachothers hose every weekend. they did almost everything together. as they grew up they would always look out for eachother especially if someone tried to bully them.

year 2004 - there last year in summer bay high .

"JACK HOLDEN" martha screamed down the corridor at jack who was flirting with the new girl at school, "i'll be right back babe dont go away" he said as he winked at her. martha stormed down the corridor with tasha and half of the other popular girls behind her, and slapped jack right across the face,

"IF YOU DARE TELL ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR MATES THAT I GIVE BLOWJOBS OUT FOR LOLLIPOP'S THEN I WILL SERIOUSLY KILL YOU" she screamed whilst looking at him with a face of madness, "come on girls" she said calmley stomping her feet on the ground she started to walk away, as one of the girls said

"your cute jack but your such a loser".

as martha froze still, she turned her body round and walked up to the girl, "don't you dare call him a loser, only i can say things like that to him" she yelled then continued to walk away. but as the day went on and the sun was setting martha and jack sat on the bed at his place and started talking asif nothing had happened earlier on that day.

and they layed in bed and started talking.

4 years later - jack is twenty and martha has just turned twenty

(7.00 am)

as the sun rose the two friends lay in bed on the beautiful sunday morning "morning birthday girl" jack said still half asleep, after getting up early tosneak into her house he was worn out,

"morning" she replied in a yawn. "you didn't stay here last night did you", "no, i just come before i wanted to be the first to wish you happy birthday, like i always am" he said in amazement."i know, but you usually climb through the window when it's my birthday and it was locked last night, so how did you get in" she asked, "well if you remember we gave eachother a spare key to our houses last year", "oh yeah" as she climbed out of bed.

"so what are you doing today" jack asked politely, "well my parents have gone to europe and they didn't want me spending my birthday at a funeral, so i was thinking about having you, robbie and tash over", "sounds good to me" jack mumbled.

-------------------------------------------------------

(3.00 pm)

as the day went on jack wanted to get martha the perfect birthday present, but he just coudn't think, he bought nearly everything she wanted over her past birthday's. and then it hit him he thought of the perfect thing to get martha for her birthday, so he went to the shop buying martha a card and spending $400 on this specific present he knew martha has had her eye on the past year, but as he left the shop he saw tasha across the road struggling to carry a load of weights that she had to take to the gym, "jack, come here" she yelled, as jack crossed the road delighted with himself for buying martha something he knew she would treasure, "would you please help me carry these over to the surf club" she asked as he approached tasha as she dropped one of the weights jack leant over to pick it up for her then BAM, "oh god" tasha said just realisng that one of the weights hit jack on the head, as a shocked charlie approached them

"are you okay tash" he asked, "ofcourse not hes knocked out" she yelled,"okay go and get some help" he asked, as tash leapt of the floor and sprinted as fast as she could to get some help. A few minutes later charlie saw something in jacks pocket, being the sneaky person he is he had a look, "WHOA" he said in amazement, and as he read the letter he realised it was for martha, charlie has always fancied martha but never had the guts to ask her out because he knew how protective jack was over her, but he thought he could give it a go so he swiped the present jack bought for martha and put it in his pocket. a few minutes later he heard a scream from across the street "JACK" it was martha running fast across the road in tears.

PROMO: jack wakes up with martha by his side but can he remember the fact that he bought martha a present and who stole it from him. and martha starts to fall for the man who says he bought her the expensive gift. but will jack remember in time.

all to come in chapter two - double date.

In line with the new rules for fanfics we'd appreciate it if you'd take 5 minutes to fill out the following form:

Story Title: Give it a name, any name we can edit it later

Story description: main characters

Type of story: long fic/ short fic

Main Characters:

BTTB rating: see official ratings guidance

does story include spoilers: yes/no

Is story being proof read: yes/ no by who?

summary: 5 lines max

Thanks, the Librarians.

sorry i didn't fill this in for the first chapter.

Story Title: 'a true love'

Story description:

Type of story: 10 chapters.

Main Characters: jack, martha, tasha and robbie.

BTTB rating:

does story include spoilers: no

Is story being proof read: no

summary: /

WARNING, SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER.- i didn't know how to get it moved to adults section.

CHAPTER TWO - double date.

recap - jack bought martha an expensive birthday gift but he got severley injured and the gift was stolen of him. will he remember

who stole it.

"martha" jack mumbled "is that you", "yeah i'm here" she replied and kissed him on the forehead. "whats happened, where am i." he cried

"jack your in hospital, you've been badly injured" martha said with a tear falling down her face.

jack looked up at her "whoa, where did you get that from" he said looking at the long gold locket dangling down from her neck with a huge diamond on it.

"oh, i got it from charlie this afternoon, with a picture of me in one side and my parents on the other,

it was so sweet the way he gave it to me though" she chuckled

---------------------------------------------

earlier on (5.00 pm) martha's house

martha made her way to the front door, as she pulled the handle and pushed the door open their was a sence of candle's in the air and a trail of rose

petals on the floor that led up to a small table at the end of the room with a large well presented box that contained the expensive locket inside

"oh my god" she said in surprise, as she gazed upon the object, and from behind her charlie appeared "how do you like it then" he asked

she smiled, "you got me this", "yeah, i saved up at the beginning of the year just to get you it" he lied. "oh my god charlie" as she wrapped

her arms around him "thankyou very much" and she gave him a peck on the cheek.

---------------------------------------------

back at the hospital

"oh and he asked me out" she said happily, "really" jack said stunned , "what did you say" he asked, "i said yes" as she looked away from jack

"good for you, i'm happy that you've started dating again, especially after john" he murmered ,"yeah well after what you did to john, i don't think

anyone will do that to me again" she laughed. "well they better not or i will make sure they can't use their arms again".

jack constantly stared at the locket around martha's neck, knowing there was something about it that didn't seem wright.

before he could speak his doctor, a lovely blonde haired girl called tanya entered the room, and when she looked at him he pulled a lovely

intruiging smile at her and when she looked back she blushed slightly.

-------------------------------------------------

a week later

"martha, are you ready" jack shouted, "almost" she replied, "is tanya or charlie here yet","no" jack yelled before there to dates arrived

at the doorstep, "here they are, martha".

"okay" she said whilst walking down the stairs, both charlie and jack looked at her in astonishment, she wore the locket that charlie supposedly

bought her, the black sparkly dress that reached just past he knees and heels that jack bought her for her previous birthday the lovely perfume jack

had to buy in replacement for this birthday. "how do i look" she asked, "spectacular" charlie said, and jack just stared, he never thought his best friend

could look so.....attractive, he never felt this way about her, he had butterfly's in his stomach, so he just stared in amazement

and said "yeah you look great" and rushed out quickly.

the restaurant

"so how long have you to known eachother" asked tanya, "erm....since we were seven and eight" martha replied, "how did you me.." but before tanya could

finish her sentence she was interupted by charlie who was eager to talk about anythink but martha and her time with jack. "remember when we first met

martha" he muttered, "oh yeah, i served you at noahs bar and you had to much to drink so you was sick on me" martha said giggling.

4 hours later

"erm...are you to okay" tanya asked looking at jack and martha who was just laughing at eachothers 'really bad' jokes.

her and charlie just stared, "do you want me to take you home martha" he offered, "no its ok jacky here can take me home he lives right next to me",

she tried standing up wobbling over to charlie she gave him a big sloppy kiss on the forehead "see you tomorrow babe" she laughed.

and jack did the same to tanya.

"okay, i'll see you later" jack shouted to martha who was right next to him, "no mister, you can't let a woman walk home on her own" she grunted

"you only live right there" he giggled, "shutup and put me to bed", as they tried helping eachother into the house and up the stairs so jack could

put martha to bed she fell on the last step "whoooopsie daisy" she yelled and then laughed, and jack just laughed and helped her up but then

they both lost there balance and fell on the bed. as they lay staring at eachother he said "you look fabulous tonight", "awwww, thanks, you look great

too" then there eyes caught eachother and they just stared, then seconds had passed and there lips were touching and they were passionately kissing,

and after a few minutes of kissing his tongue entered her mouth and she just moaned delightfully as she started taking his clothes off he was doing

the same to her, a few minutes passed and she was pulling off his underwear until they were lying naked together and still making out, before they

knew it they were both having sex, and they did nothing to try and stop it, they were both enjoying it to much, and were both a bit to drunk they

didnt think to stop.

"oh god" martha yelled, "that was great" she said in delight

"yeah, you was amazing" jack said worn out, then they both fell asleep together.

PREVIEW: "MARTHA, are you there" charlie shouted

martha leapt out of bed "jack, get up quick, what the hell have we done" martha said launching her clothes on

-------------------------------

"charlie i love you so much" martha said then kissed him on the lips, while in the background the answering machine continued to talk,

"martha, i've just remembered something, has charlie told you where he really got that locket from" jack informed.

-------------------------------

"charlie let me go, GET THE HELL AWAY FRO ME" martha screached.

"NO YOUR MINE NOT HIS OKAY, AND IF I DIE YOUR DIYING WITH ME, okay babe"

all to come in chapter three - revenge.

Drunken Jacky :lol:

Drunken Martha :lol:

Drunken Jacky + Drunken Martha = Drunken Sex! :wub:

They had sex.... :wub:

Yay!!! Haha!

And whats even better is they both enjoyed there drunken sex!!! *Smiles*

Jack tells Martha she was good!! Haha!!!

See that proves that sex with Jack is better than with Charlie and Sex with Martha is better than sex with Tanya! Ha!

I don't like Charlie though, he is evil... he's almost as bad as Sam (On Home and Away)

But Poor Tanya... She hasnt done anything wrong, Well apart from go on one date with Jacky and he's cheated on her! I feel sorry for her... Hmmm Oh well i'll get over it... Jack and Martha had sex :wub: Haha!!!

Fabby chapter

Hmmm I dont like the preview much though.... *Eyes well up with tears*

PREVIEW: "MARTHA, are you there" charlie shouted

martha leapt out of bed "jack, get up quick, what the hell have we done" martha said launching her clothes on

First Charlie catches or nearly catches Martha and Jack in bed together... God knows what Charlie would do to Jack if he caught them like that!

"charlie i love you so much" martha said then kissed him on the lips, while in the background the answering machine continued to talk,

"martha, i've just remembered something, has charlie told you where he really got that locket from" jack informed.

Then Martha tells Charlie she "Loves him so much" *Eyes pops out of head!* Thats a Big No!!!!, but then there is some good news i supose.

Jack is leaving a message on the answer machine so we know Charlie hasn't killed him or anything.

But then Jack ACCIDENTLY puts Martha in danger because he talks about the Locket and Charlie is with her and he knows Jack brought her it and Jacks getting close to remembering!

"charlie let me go, GET THE HELL AWAY FRO ME" martha screached.

"NO YOUR MINE NOT HIS OKAY, AND IF I DIE YOUR DIYING WITH ME, okay babe"

Lastly Charlie goes all psyco on Matha and like kidnapps her or something and then gets all obsessive over her!

Lets just hope Jack is Marthas prince charming and rushes to her resuce!!! Haha!

So overall it sounds like a pretty horrible chapter... But im sure it will still be fabby to read (Because your a good writer* and because we do need some drama in our fan fictions!! Haha

But you can write some J n M FLUFF soon Yeh! *Smiles Sweetly*

Well Update soon please *Smiles sweetly again*

Siana__x (This is a bit of an essay so sorry!!!)

Siana, I liked reading your long comment/essay and I agree with all the things you said! :)

Great chapter!

Yay Jack and Martha had sex! :wub:

They're so funny when they're drunk. :D

I don't like Charlie either! When I read the preview, I knew I was right not to like him! He'd better not hurt Martha or Jack will kick his butt! :angry::P

More please...

• 2 weeks later...

sorry this is quite a short chapter.

CHAPTER THREE - revenge.

recap - jack is out of hospital and marth has been given a expensive gist from charlie whoo she has now fallen for

they both had dates on the same night, but who did they leave with.

(8.00 am)

it was early morning and martha just being able to open her eyes turned around realising jack was lying next to her, they were both lying naked, she couldn't believe it but she realised she had just slept with her best friend, "jack" she called, then all of a sudden there was a loud knock on the door, "MARTHA, are you there" charlie shouted, martha leapt out of bed "jack, get up quick, what the hell have we done" martha said launching her clothes on, "mummy leave me alone" jack hissed, opening one eye and realising where he was, "jesus" he jumped. "right go downstairs and out the back door" she shouted to him.

"martha made her way to the front door, there charlie was standing by the door, "well your looking better than last night" he said as he invitedhimself in, "why, i didn't do nothing last night" she yelled, "i meant when you was at the restaurant, you were screaming the place down with laughter" charlie stubbenly said, "oh, yeah" she said as the phone rang, it went straight to the answering machine, "charlie, i love you so much" martha said as she kissed him on the lips, while in the background the answering machine continued to talk, martha last night i remembered something, i forgot to tell you this morning, has charlie told you where he really got that locket from" jack informed. as martha stopped kissing charlie she stared him straight in the eye, "because i can remember buying one just before i got injured and as i was told charlie helped me" jack yelled "please tell me you didn't" martha asked, as charlie approached her and said, "why would you think that". BAM.

---------------------------------

( 12.00 am) - martha's house.

martha woke up having been beaten to the floor earlier on by charlie, "jack", she tried to shout but she felt to weak at the time, as charlie entered the room and approached her, "right everythings ready for our little journey" he said looking pleased with himself. "what do you mean, our little journey" and she noticed there was a bomb strapped to charlie's jacket,

"OH MY GOD" she screamed, "you total maniac", he continued to walk up to her, "charlie let me go, GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME" martha screached. "NO YOUR MINE NOT HIS OKAY, AND IF I DIE YOUR DIYING WITH ME, okay babe" he shouted, "charlie you'll only die if you've got a bomb strapped to yourself", "no, this is the only place were we can go without him, we can be a proper couple" charlie said in fear. as there was a knock on the door "martha" the voice called, martha realised it was jack's date from last night tanya. as she tried to call for her charlie quickly put tape around her mouth to shut her up. but then the door opened and charlie remembered he forgot to lock it so he quickly ran out the room.

Jack looking across the road saw at martha's saw tanya letting herself in so decided to invite himself over.

meanwhile at martha's house tanya wondered round then looking at the top of the stairs she made her way up, until entering the room she saw martha tied to a chair, "MARTHA" she yelled as she started to untie her "DONT YOU EVEN TOUCH HER" charlie yelled from behind, "charlie, what the hell are doing" tanya shouted, "having my revenge" he replied. "me and my girlfriend are going somewhere no one else can go" he told her, and the the door swug open

jack ran into the room, "charlie, what the hell do you think your doing" jack yelled then swung a punch right across his face in anger, as this was happening tanya had untied martha, so they started running out of the house and through the front door then jack realised tanya wasn't behind him, charlie must have got her, jack made his way back to the house but then 'BANG' the house blew up, with tanya and charlie inside "NO" jack shouted and fell to the floor in tears, martha walked up to jack and kneeled beside him, and wrapped her arms around him in comfort.

PREVIEW: "oh hi my names andrew, andrew holden" the man said as martha and jack looked at him in surprise.

"i'm looking for my father, he should live here i think, his names tony"

---------------------------

"so who's the chick you hang out with, she your bird" andy said looking over at martha

"no she's my friend, listen mate, stay away from her" jack said in anger at his new 'brother'

---------------------------

she leant over and started kissing him on the lips, she thought it wasn't right but didn't want it to stop, she liked it

all and more in chapter four - the new boy in town.

ARNING USE OF SWEARWORD AND SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER.

CHAPTER FOUR - the new boy in town

(5.00 pm) cemetery

looking at the coffin being buried in the ground jack took one last look, shed a tear, then went home.

THE HOLDEN HOUSE

"i cant believe she's dead you know" jack said with a tear crawling down his face, "i know jack but you need to stay strong, i'll be right here when you need me ok" martha said to him, "it's a good thing you can stay here until our parents get back"

"yeah, and i'll only be across the landing now, not across the road" martha said trying to laugh, "goodnight then jack" she said kissing him on the forehead, "goodnight" he replied with a small smile on his face. watching martha exit the room.

(02.30 am)

martha lay silently in her bed listening to the noise of the storm outside, then before managed to drift off she heard her room door open and for a second, she thought her psychotic boyfriend was still alive and came back to get her but she heard a voice whispering "it's only me" she new that sweet voice definitely wasn't charlie's it was jacks's, as he entered her room being as quiet as he could he threw the covers over and got into the bed with martha, she turned around staring at his face,

"are you okay" she asked, "no, i couldn't sleep, thinking about charlie, tanya and the explos.." but before he could finish martha interupted him "shhhh" she said, then she moved closer to him putting her arms around his bear chest she started stroking his hair telling him everything was going to be alright, feling his warm breath against her face he kissed her on the forehead then they both fell asleep. "morning" jack shouted as he woke martha up, "morning, how are you feeling today" she asked, "much better" he replied as he made his way out of the room and down the stairs, martha followed two minutes after when the someone rang the doorbell, "g'day" jack said to the strange person standing by the door, "oh hi my names andrew, andrew holden the man said as martha and jack looked at him in surprise. "i'm looking for tony holden, he should live here i think" the man asked, "yeah he does but he's out of town at the minute" replied jack, "why".

"because he's my father"

-------------------------------------

1 hour later

martha sat on the couch in the living room trying to here what they were both talking about in the kitchen,

"so your definetaly my brother" jack said puzzled, "well i guess so, if we have the same dad" andy replied "so who's the chick you hang out with, she your bird" andy said looking over at martha, "no she's my friend and her names martha, listen mate, stay away from her" jack said in anger at his new 'brother', "well if she's not taken then i can do what i like" andy snarled at jack and made his way over to martha, and within a few minutes jack just saw martha's hand lift and slap him right across the face, then she walked up to jack "jack your brother is a complete jerk" she yelled, "what did you do" jack shouted to him, "i only asked her if i could feel her tits" he laughed. "right get out" jack screamed, "what, why" andy did the same and screamed in jacks face, "i'm here to see my dad" "well he's not going to be back for a few day, he's gone to the city with my mum and brother". "i've got to go to work" martha mumbled and left the house.

-------------------------------------

1 hour later

martha sat on the couch in the living room trying to here what they were both talking about in the kitchen,

"so your definetaly my brother" jack said puzzled, "well i guess so, if we have the same dad" andy replied

"so who's the chick you hang out with, she your bird" andy said looking over at martha, "no she's my friend and her names martha, listen mate,

stay away from her" jack said in anger at his new 'brother', "well if she's not taken then i can do what i like" andy snarled at jack and made his way over

to martha, and within a few minutes jack just saw martha's hand lift and slap him right across the face, then she walked up to jack "jack your brother

is a complete jerk" she yelled, "what did you do" jack shouted to him, "i only asked her if i could feel her tits" he laughed.

"right get out" jack screamed, "what, why" andy did the same and screamed in jacks face, "i'm here to see my dad"

"well he's not going to be back for a few day, he's gone to the city with my mum and brother".

"i've got to go to work" martha mumbled and left the house.

-------------------------------------------

NOAH'S BAR

"martha" andy shouted as he approached her, "look, i'm sorry about earlier on ok", "no, it's not ok andy, you treated me like a whore" she yelled

"i'm sorry, i just think your an attractive girl, thats all" he whispered, "right, on your break i'm gunna take you fr lunch to prove how sorry

i am ok" he asked, "please", "ok then" she said to him.

---------------------------------------

"so your no with anyone then" andy said whilt trying to chat martha up, "no, i'm not seeing anyone, why" she asked, "well, i was just wondering

you know, wether...erm.. maybe you..and..erm.me could" before he could finish his sentence she leant over and started kissing him on the lips,

she thought it wasn't right at first but didn't want it to stop, she liked it.

a few minutes had passed and jack was on his way to the shop, then he saw martha and his brother making out by the newsagents, he froze

in panic, he felt something, was he jealous, or just annoyed.

----------------------------------------

(9.00 pm)

the door to martha's room swung open as her and andy fell onto her bed ripping eachothers clothes off, andy put his hand on martha's crotch making her

moan in delight, few seconds had passed and andy lay on top of her naked whilst icking the side of her kneck, she wanted it to stop but her hormones

completely took over her, making her want it more.

Jack lay in his cold bed having to hear the noises his brother and best friend made, secretely he wished he was in his brothers position, doing it

with martha, all he had was the memory of him and martha when thy was drunk. but that wasn't enough, he wanted her.

PREVIEW: "tash, think i'm in love" martha confided in tasha,

"well martha, you shouldn't like andy, he got me pregnant the other night" tasha told martha.

"what", "i just had to tell you before it gets out of hand"

----------------------------

"martha i can't get you out of my head" jack yelled

all that and more in chapter 5 - 'i think i love you'

Archived