Facade (by xGlowingAngelx) - comments

*purple*star*

Wow, that was really well written!

Didn't you write a fic some time ago about Flynn's death that I really liked? Well, if that was you then you really are good at writing about things like that, and if it wasn't you... well, then I feel stupid.

Anyway, I really like how you got the Beth-storyline to be about Mattie's bulimia, I never really thought the bulimia storyline was as great as it had the potential to be.

I also like how you describe Mattie trashing her own room to make it as messy and chaotic as her feelings, that part was the best IMO.

:)

That was so wonderfully written. I thought that they should have gone back to Mattie and her self-esteem issues after Beth's death, so it was intersting to read how it could have turned out. You seem to be able to really get into her head. Awesomely written.

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Facade (by xGlowingAngelx) - comments