Eulogy (by emmasi) - comments

Roccoluver

I loved the poem and the one shot. the sadness, Poor Lucas with no one, at least Robbie had Kim.

EDIT- .

It's really not very good so... you know, don't expect much

???? It was great

1) It had Robbie and Kim

2) Kim was being caring

3)Great writing and excellent emotions

Edited by Roccoluver

I posted at HAAC about the poem but I didn't read the oneshot until now so my comments are on that, although I did enjoy it... I was a little dissapointed, don't get me wrong it was good it's just I don't believe Kim and Robbie would act like that just after his mother died but in your defence you did have comments like this:

“She‘d hate me for this,” he whispered. “She’d feel so betrayed… and disappointed…”

We all know there's something going on with Rob and Kim but I really hoped that Kim was not the person to take advantage of an upset Robbie, esp, seeing how he's there with Robbie's sister and Kim's son. Another thing, I wouldn't believe for a second that they'll give Robbie (who always says the wrong things at the wrong times) the job of writing the eulogy if anything they'll give that job to Tony and Lucas or as stated in the fic, Scott. Look at me going on about what wouldn't happen it's FANfiction. Can you believe the guy who wrote Tony as an evil homophobic asshole is telling you how to write Robbie and Kim? I guess your fics are always that good I forget that sometimes it is fan fiction and when things happen that shouldn't I'm like 'hang on that's out of character'. Ignore my comment.... Good work! :D

^lol, no arguments here. It was the fevered ramblings of an insomniac who's had a total of 6 hours sleep in the last three days. Although...

I didn't put a whole lot of thought into it

It's really not very good so... you know, don't expect much

Don't say you weren't warned :P

^ I was unneccessarily critical, the writing was good, it was just as I said, a little unbelievable giving the circumstance. Don't go thinking it wasn't good and dont think that I don't think it was good because I think its brilliant.

• 2 weeks later...

Robbie was her so so it's more realistic he'd do it then Lucas.I'm not saying ucas isn't iimportant though.

Yeah I know, I shouldn't have said Lucas, I just meant that Robbie who has a foot attached to his mouth 24/7 shouldn't have been given a job to write a eulogy, but then again Scott and Kit aren't the brightest people so maybe they would have given him that job.

I say again, not a lot of thought went into this... It is a rather ridiculous fic - not for the reason of Robbie writing the eulogy, I'm sure I could make that plausible if I wanted to - but for the fact that it was just a random nonsensicle scene that I had in my head, and I wanted it out as quickly as possible to move onto other things... It came out a little worse than I'd hoped, which is why I removed it from that Lucas poem - that actually had some effort put into it.

Perhaps Beth's funeral was not the best subject to base a meaningless bit of slash on...

I actually woke up this morning (which is a feat in itself - i usually don't wake up til the afternoon) thinking that I'd like to write another fic on the theme of Beth's death bringing the Hunter kids back together... a serious one that's not just an excuse to have Robbie and Kim making out :P. Why, they might not even WANT to make out in this next fic! But then I hear you asking, what's the point :P?

Well, if the snippet of dialogue in my head is anything to go by, it'll be centered around Robbie and what coming back to Australia means for him and his family (Tash and Ella)... I'm sure there'll be a Robbie/Kim scene in there still, but it would be much more focussed on their friendship and the unfortunate disintergration there of... Oh how I love my angst...

Sounds really good. :D Like I said before I really enjoyed the fic and my criticism of it was just on the fact I didn't find it believable which is funny as it is Fanfiction and I wrote Tony as a Homophobic asshole who turned against his son when he found out he was gay, how believable is that? My other post was just an explanation to Lynd as to why I didn't believe he would be given the job, but like I said it is Fanfiction and I still enjoyed it. Any excuse to write about Slash espescially Robbie and Kim is good enough for me. This new fic sounds brilliant... I'm working on a fic myself, another Lucas/Ric one where they get trapped in the toilet block during an Earthquake but it is in the very, very early stages. I need to research earthquakes first.