My Not-So-Secret Life (by xGlowingAngelx) - comments

Nicom

:o! Martha, what the hell you doing with this Warren Showden? What are you thinking!? *Slaps round head* ya fool! Lol

Aww! I'm really happy you've made another fan fic! =) And really happy its a M&J one! Lol. But sadly, I'm not allowing you to leave me just with chapter one today, you have to post the next chapter soon, else I'll get my army of small people on you! Lol You've been warned!!

Seriously though, it really sounds like a brilliant fic. Its so mysterious, I have so many questions, I need them answering! lol. Why did she leave Jack? He "let her go"? :o That's got to mean something! She still likes him! He likes her! Fools!! lol Please post the next chapter, my army of small people are on standby! lol

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really happy that you decided to do another fic as well! This is sounding great and i'm so curious! Martha what the hell are you doing?? Jack, don't just stand there and get drunk!! lol :P Anyways cannot wait til the next chapter!!!! and by the way i apologise for nicole above; she rambles on a bit and also has an overactive imagination (army of small people??) lol but she was right when she said update tonight!

This is brilliant! You've really got a talent for writting. Please update soon i have so many questions, like what is Martha thinking? Has she completley gone mad? Why did they break up? And who on earth is this Warren Showden? I don't like him already. I just know he's bad news.lol. Nah just kidding, i'm just an over obsessive j&m fan. As for Nicole, you and your imaginary friends!

Edited by jacknmarthaluver

This is brilliant! You've really got a talent for writting. Please update soon i have so many questions, like what is Martha thinking? Has she completley gone mad? Why did they break up? And who on earth is this Warren Showden? I don't like him already. I just know he's bad news.lol. Nah just kidding, i'm just an over obsessive j&m fan. As for Nicole, you and your imaginary friends!

Lol! Thanks! I guess your name is the next on the hit list.. lol

Apart from the last terribly rude comment about me, I agree with everything jacknmarthaluver is saying. I need answers to them questions!! lol

Very interesting fic! I'm intrigued already...

All i can really say though is no-one actually knows who this Warren guy is and we are already hating him! It's not his fault that Martha is stringing him along because she can't admit her true feelings for Jack, she should just burst it out on live TV lol... how cool would that be :P