The Firing Line (by dolly-999) - comments

Jackieleanne

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!! Dolly that was amazing! Go Jack, awwwwwwww he really is a hero. Ilove him so much. Crazy Physco Eve, glad she's dead! Jack saved the day, because he is just amazing, lol. I hope you write more one shots, actually i hope you write anything as i love everything you write, you really are brilliant!

Aww! That was brill! :D I enjoyed reading it!

People kept walking in and talking to me half way through and I was getting really annoyed.. lol. I felt like screaming "Let me finish this damn fic. Okay!?" lol ..but I resisted temptation.

I would say "I want you to write another one shot fic" but why say that, when I can just say "Write more fics!" Because I love your long fics, and short! :D You're just great, I love reading your stuff! :) Please continue!

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to The Firing Line (by dolly-999) - comments