Sing The Way To His Heart (by Traceve) - comments

Tasha

^ Yes, you are. :D

You already know what I think of this fic, Shannon. But, I shall just write it here.

“Kiss already!” Indiana shouted. Everyone threw her a look.

This was my favourite line in the entire fic. It just cracked me up.

Loved this fic heaps. It was very entertaining. Written brilliantly and i like how you managed to inter-weave the song with the story. Fantastic job. :D

“Reach for stars, climb every mountain higher, reach for the stars!” Bobby sang as he walked along the beach.

“Bobby, no offence mate, but singing S Club 7 really does make you sound gay,” Rhys spoke up as he walked over to Bobby.

“Dude, Jessica is female.”

“Yep, you’d know.”

“And how did you know that was S Club 7?” Bobby asked him smirking.

Crack up!

I love those little moments! You write them so well!

Great job, Shanny.

Something wierd happened, I read your fic and then off the comp and switched on the TV, I was channel hopping (the music ones) and stopped on Smash hits and they were doing '100 best/worst songs of the past 10 years' then S Club 7 came on, she I naturally laughed out loud then it presented the song - Reach for the stars!

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Sing The Way To His Heart (by Traceve) - comments