Blank (by luckyrabbit) - comments

Oxidizer

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Thanks guys.

But what if Zoe is better off without being able to remember all the horrible things that have happened to her? Right now, she has a clean slate.

:ph34r:

I think that the person this is worst for is poor Tracey.

I don't know how long it'll be till the next update, the chapters are just going to get longer from here. :ph34r:

Agent Keller deserves to be tortured shot in the head for what he did to Zoe and for what he made Tracey do.

Now that I've got that out of my chest:

That was intense and twisted and fantastic all at the same time. I cannot wait for the next update.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

This is really great, loving it :D

Especially Zoe :wub:

So what kind of missions will Zoe be going on as a government agent and isnt that a little twisted? taking a killer who's managed to terrorize an entire town and turn her into a government operative, what happens when her memory comes back? think of what she can do with all the resources available hehe