Type of story: short

Main Characters: Jack, Martha, Kim

BTTB rating: T

does story include spoilers: No

Is story being proof read: No

Any warnings: Sexual content

summary: see below

Background info

After high school, Martha moved to the city to start her modeling career. After a year, when she was 19, Martha received a huge contract with Aussie fashion label, Sass and Bide, becoming the face of the company. A year later, when Martha was 20, her brother and dad moved to QLD to start a business, so Martha moved in with some friends. However, when she was 22, Martha started to miss her family, so she began to miss being around family, so she decided to move to the only place in NSW where she had a family, Summer Bay. Little does she know, when she arrives there, she’ll meet her match, but will a face from the past ruin her happiness???

Read more to find out :D

I dont know how often i'll update, depends on my mood and whether or not im busy :P

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay can't wait for it when I saw the title I thought of the Britney Spears song I loved it when I was younger.

lol, yeh i love that song, thats why i named this fic that :P I'll try update tonight, my cousin is over atm, and we're putting my xmas tree up, then i need to write the chapter, so if i dont get it up by tonight, i'll do it tomorrow :D

Archived