Corrupted Wish

Guest Nicom

Stolen from LJ. :P

Corrupted Wish!

It's quite simple really, just follow these basic steps...

Grant the previous member's wish..

Include nasty consequences...

Then at the end add on your own wish. :D

Here's an example wish:

I wish I had a cow.

Now I'll answer:

Granted!

The magic cow fairy waves her magic wand and a cow appears, she is yours to own! You call her Daisy and before long you two are having a smashing time together. However, winter draws near and you soon realise that you cannot play with your favourite pet in the harsh conditions, so she'll just have to come inside! After you manage to squeeze her in through the back door, you settle down in the lounge and attempt to play your favourite board game - Monopoly. But Daisy can't play it. Frustrated, you take her back out and tie her up, waiting for the rain to stop. Whilst you're sulking in your room however, Durk your evil, fat neighbour spots Daisy all alone and eats her! :o But when you go to the police they reply with a simple arrest towards you, punishing you for cruelly tying Daisy up in the first place! You go to jail and share a cell with Mildred, a criminal who has had one too many pies. Mildred also has a wind problem and has recently been divorced by the "love of her life", therefore in a whiny and irratable mood. Her groans and rants drive you insane, and you end up in a padded cell, gently rocking backwards and forwards as you quietly "moo" to yourself.

I wish I had 12 fingers.

Notes: No need for different colours, I was just trying to make it clearer.

Write as much or as little as you want! It's up to you! :D

Off you go!

I wish I had 12 fingers.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your wish is granted!

You wake up one morning with 12 fingers, and only a week later you get an incredible job offer thanks to your fingers.

A huge factory offers you a job, because you with your 12 fingers can push all the buttons on the control panel for the chocolatechip-chopper faster than anyone else.

The paycheck is huge, and you do great in your new job.

But then... after a month your boss is giving you your paycheck while you're operating the control panel, and you lose control of the machine when you see the check. Desperate to regain control of the machine you start pushing the buttons, and you drop the paycheck!

You see the paycheck in the chocolatechip-chopper, and you realize if you don't do something fast your check will get chopped and covered in chocolate. The paper in the chocolatechips will also get you fired, so you throw yourself after the check.

You manage to grab the check before it reaches the chopper, but unfortuneatly your 12 fingers are chopped instead, and you lose all 12 of them

Not very good, but this was such a good idea I had to reply to keep the game going :P

My wish:

I wish I was married to Jason Smith (Robbie) :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

You're wish has been granted!

You are now getting married to Jason Smith. All his and you're friends are at you're Wedding. You have hired a great caterer and Kate Garven has offerd to be a Bridesmaid. The ceremony takes Place in a small community Church. But at the afters, while youv are all having fun, the caterer comes in with a great big Wedding Cake, Sparklers and all. Everybody gasps at the beauty of the fine detailed Cake. But then Jason accidently knocks over a gas bottel and BANGBANG!

*In Memory of Eve Jacobsen* :D

I wish I could meet Eve Jacobsen and help her destroy Summer Bay :D

Your wish has been granted!

You and Eve work together, and have fun, until she finds someone else, gets bored, and kills you before you can get your head around what happened.

I wish my MP3 player would work!

Your wish is granted!Your MP3-player works perfectly fine, and you have all your favourite songs on it!But then... In the middle of your favourite song you realize it's Home&Away time! You don't want to stop the song, so you turn on the TV while you keep listening to the song. Unfortunately the electricity in the TV causes something going wrong in the MP3-player when you touch the TV and the player at the same time, so the MP3-player makes a loud noise, leaving you deaf before it explodes and burns to ashes.

I wish I had more space left on my hard drive (on my laptop)

• 2 weeks later...

your wish has been granted you now have Photoshop CS2 for X-mas

but then on loading it your whole machine crashs it switchs itself off then explodes setting fire to everything you own one very expensive christmas!!

i wish i was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair ( sorry that bits a joke i couldnt resist)

i wish that everything i touched brought me good luck ;)

Fire? Any chance Zoe had a hand in it? :P

Your wish Has been granted! You are now a Punk Rocker With Flowers in you Hair. But after a few days you turn into a Prawncracker with Soya in your Hair (JOKING :P)

Your wish Has been granted! Everything you touch brings you good luck. But all that luck goes to your head and your friends go off on you because your getting to be a total stuck up Person :P (And because you have Soya in your hair...)

I wish everything I ate would make me skinnier, not fatter!

Fire? Any chance Zoe had a hand in it? :P

Your wish Has been granted! You are now a Punk Rocker With Flowers in you Hair. But after a few days you turn into a Prawncracker with Soya in your Hair (JOKING :P)

Your wish Has been granted! Everything you touch brings you good luck. But all that luck goes to your head and your friends go off on you because your getting to be a total stuck up Person :P (And because you have Soya in your hair...)

I wish everything I ate would make me skinnier, not fatter!

LMFAO !!! that was so so funny ta i needed the giggle bit low today

ok your wish has been granted everything you eat now helps u lose a tiny bit of weight but in doing this your body absorbs the colours and your head swells to twice the size :P

i wish i could live forever

Archived