Eve's Life In Prison

Guest Stuart2006

This story is like Uk's Itv1's Bad Girls.

Eve returns 1 final time and is caught and put into prison.

Eve returns to the bay and is seen by Girl police officer Emma. She chases eve and finnaly catches her and handcuffs her. She put in summer bays Extra Security Van. Sat down,Got handcuffed to the chair then Jack sat next to her and sophie pulled a metal cage along from the side of the van. She then closed a metal door and locked it then closed the van back doors and then turned a key in a lock then done the same in the other door. She run into the driver seat and the Constable sat next to her. The Const. pressed a button on the bit next to the CD player it activated Blue lights. As they went through Summer Bay she slowed down and The const. put on loud speaker and said EVE JACOBSON CAUGHT AND GOING TO JAIL I REPEAT EVE JACOBSON CAUGHT AND GOING TO JAIL. All the bay members started clapping.

next update soon.

At the prison.

Eve was sittiing in the van sleeping when they she heard a big bang she looked out the window and seen that they were arriving in prison. Emma unlocked all doors in the vann and handcuffed Her to Jack. The van had drove the back of the vechile into the prison so eve couldn't run away. Emma unlocked the huge gates and the four of the people walked into the prison. The guard then locked it again. Emma went to the officers office and asked the woman for a key to prison and then she said GF-R76. The woman handed her a keyand said It's free. They walked through the prison to the ground floor and then went to a room number called 76 Eve was un-cuffed and put in her cell. Jack pushed the door closed then locked the door again. She had to share a cell with Corey Henderson(Irenes poisoner)He wanted to escape and so did Eve so they decided to start a plan to escape. Corey went to a 17 year old blonde woman and handed her a piece of paper then she handed him a brown envalope.

What was in it?

Find out next time

Corey walked back to the cell and opened the envolope and It was revealed to be a escape route of the prison. Police officer Emma heard the talk about the escape and heard how it was going to happen that night so she contacted SB Security Police. All night officers locked all the jail people in cells and locked the doors for the cells. Emma locked Eve and Coreys cell twice more times. All officers walked in single file out of the prison and locked all the gates behind them. The security surrounded the prison and Eve lit a candle in her cell. Corey got some acid and lit it on fire then he got rid of the bars at the windows. Eve tied rope and started goind down the rope. Corey then came down behind her. They reached the ground when a police car came along and they got taken to Summer Bay prison(New for my story). It was a high security one and Jack and emma worked their but was a sub at the city jail. Jack took them in to a cell then slammed the door shut then locked it. There was no Windows in that cell. Jack took a card out his pocked and put it in a small slot. He touched the small screen and pressed a button saying New Inmate. He put the card in the slot and on the screen it came up saying Corey Henderson + Eve Jacobson==. He then clicked Done. He then scanned another card on the scanner and the machine beeped Jack then put cover on the machine so an inmate could not damage the machinary. Jesse Asked Alf(Prison officer) how the machine works. Alf said right i'll tell you the now.

Find out next time how it works and their is a beeping from the machine is it a bomb?

Alf said Look at this machine.(He un-locks the cover over the machineary) He said Now if there is a new inmate in this room I will have their details on a card smaller than a credit card. And I will click on new inmate then swipe it down the side of the moniter. Then I click Done to save it. To open the door I scan the code on the scanner and it unlocks the door. We are getting a new feature put in it soon but I will get Emma and Jack to tell you more about it. Also this prison is getting a watch tour and a computer room where officers could watch Prisoners in a room and unlock prison doors from a touch-screen computer in that room. It’s still getting Built but will be ready soon. Now if you wouldn’t mind coming to see Emma and Jack in five minutes then they will tell you more about the prison.

Five minutes Later

Here is a plan of what is to come In this prison. All rooms are going to get a new alarm sytem to wake them up and 24 Hour lights with a TV and Radio. Also their will be a Emergency button where Inmates could talk to the Govener any time. We could reach a deal if you became a police officer here we could let you off without the rest of the Sentence. Meawhile Eve and corey made a bomb and turnt it on. Eve wired the door up to her secret laptop and played about with controls. She then learned that her bomb had been wired wrongly and she turned it off. She continued playing about with controls and then Emma was playing about on the computer and found a wire planted by Eve so she connected it to her computer and scanned through her laptop and deleted all her things and mucked her software and hard drive up. Eve was playing about when her computer started saying ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR! HARDDRIVE AWAY! DELETING - DONE!

• 3 weeks later...

Nooooooooooooo! Eve shouted. Emma laughed. All prisoners were shipped out for a day while police staff transformed the prison for christmas and put tighter electrical door locks on. The new feature was a little square box where guards just scanned their card or put it in the slot then type a pasword to enter the room. If their is a emmergency the guards just put their card in the machine and open the machine up press a button and the door open. If a new prisoner is coming in they put a connection from a laptop into the machine then they click on the machine trannsfer P(Prisoner) Info then they click their name. The screen on the device machine tell you the iinformation. The staff then put cristmas things up and trannsformed the place to a winter wonderland. All the doors were trannsformed to house doors and all the walls were transformed in to shops but all just a set. Emma got snow machines and turned then on. Foam snow fell it covered the ground so it looked like snow. The prisoner arrived back and were amazed of the site. Eve was even amazed. On christmas eve, Eve escaped the prison and went to the top of it to go through the top. Tr aceys ghost came to the top and stabbed her. She claappsed against the rail then fell down words bang she hit the floor and blood came draing out her. She had no chance of living. The body was taken out and burned in a warehouse.

As the episode finised the camara went for a tour around the prison to the top where the blood covered eve turned around with blood everywhere. That name now haunts the prison Eve Jacobson......................

• 2 weeks later...

Well done, but personally I didn't like it.

Unrealistic as Eve wouldn't have a candle, fire acid and other things she used to try to escape with her in the cell.

I found it confusing at time as well. Try using punctuation to help clarify when people are talking and to make everything a lot easier to understand.

But as I said, well done, you did a great job! =D

Archived