When In London...

Guest GazzaBoyUK

Im still writing my first fanfiction but I fancied writing another so here is When In London.. Dont worry it will become more exciting :D

When In London..

When Eight Friends go on a trip to london, they had no idea the love and devastation that would unfold before them..

Starring: Ric Dalby, Henry Hunter, Kim Hyde, Lucas Holden, Belle Taylor, Cassie Turner, Matilda Hunter, Kit Hunter.

Before The Journey

Rics P.O.V

"I was so excited at the prospect of going to the United Kingdom..I always loved the UK when i studiest English at school, so when Belle annouced she got free tickets for Eight people that she won in a competition, I was thankful when she asked me to come. And I would be spending the month with all of my mates. Surely that was a bonus. The only snag, I guess, Was that the journey was 24 hours. And i hated flying. It was a phobia of mine that I have had ever since I was little..."

Belles P.O.V

"I won eight tickets to London, United Kingdom when I entered a cereal box competition. I was so shocket that I won and I was so happy when all my friends agreed to accompy me. I was really looking forward to taking some time out of my studying and spending it with my buddies. I only just came out of a relationship with Bob so it was good to get out and enjoy life. I was looking forward to the plane journey because I have never been on one before and I think it looks amazing.."

Plane Journey

Matildas P.O.V

"I was sat next too my 2 best friends in the whole world, Belle and Cassie and we talked about fashion, boys and celebrity gossip. Some secrets were revelaed on the plane that Belle fancies my brother Henry and Cassie would quite like a fumble with Ric. We were growing up, we were all 16 and no longer the little kids we were, All us girls were interested in boys.."

Henrys P.O.V

"The plane journey was good I guess, I'd been on planes before so it was all good to me. I loved travelling and going to the UK seemed like an amazing thing at the time. Id been close to my sisters, Kit and Matilda so it would be all good them coming with me. Plus I quite fancied one of the girls, So i was hoping to try my luck..."

Kims P.O.V

"Id been married to Kit Hunter for 2 weeks now and we didnt have a honeymoon to go on because of lack of money, I was so grateful that Belle asked me and Kit to join her in the London trip. Me and Kit were planning on going our seperate ways for a fair bit of the trip though..We have just got married afterall..."

Cassies P.O.V

"I was so excited about going to London, You know, Spending time with my 7 best friends and just enjoying myself. No sunbathing for me though because apparently London isnt sunny..Sighs..London was going to be great! Or was it....??"

Kits P.O.V

"When Kim proposed to me four weeks ago I nearly died, We'd been dating for 3 months after he broke up with Rachel but I never thought i'd be the settling down type. We didnt have enough money to afford a wedding and a honeymoon so we were just thankful that we married and together. But I really admire Belle for asking us to come on the london trip, I mean, Spending time with the people you love was hardly going to be horrible..."

Next Time:-

I Dont Wanna Do This Anymore, I Dont Wanna Be The Reason Why,Everytime I Walk Out The Door, I See Her Die A Little More Inside, I Dont Wanna Hurt Her Anymore..

When In London Part 2

Part 2 starring: Ric Dalby, Matilda Hunter, Lucas Holden, Belle Taylor, Henry Hunter and Cassie Turner

Henrys P.O.V:

'Of course I had my eyes on Belle, she was a very attractive girl. She had only just joined us in being friends, everyone haterd her guts at first but I think they just thought best to be friends then enemies. When we played Spin the Bottle (An english game) and I had to kiss Belle I was in heaven. She was by far the best kisser, I have ever kissed. When she invited me back to her room, for a private game, I was shocked, Happy and aroused. Was I about to have sex with Belle Taylor..??..'

Belles P.O.V

'Henry was so good looking and when we played Spin The Bottle and I had to kiss him, Of course It was good. I had originally come on holiday to seduce Ric but it looks like that has all gone out the window. i invited Henry back to my room for a chat, But I didnt think it would lead to anything. I am a virgin and I know for a fact that Henry is'nt. Maybe we will..But we will soon find out...'

Lucas P.O.V

'Spin the Bottle is an awesome game. I didnt mind when I had to snog Ric in the game because I am comfortable with my sexualitly..Or am I? I was expecting the kiss to be all horrible but I really felt like that we connected, I dont know if Ric feels the same but I certainly am questioning whether or not I am straight. I have never even thought about a bloke before but all I want now is make give Ric the time of his life..'

Rics P.O.V

'Im so confused right now, I had to make out with Lucas for a couple of minutes but the kiss really got to me, I mean, It really turned me on. Noone knows this but I made out with a guy once, and had a bit of fun, But I thought all that was behind me..I mean I really fancied Cassie and I know she loves me, She told Matilda and Matilda told me..But I really want Lucas and theres nothing I can do about that..'

Matildas P.O.V

'Wow, Lots of pairing up..Belle and Henry, Lucas and Ric..I think them 2 enjoyed they liked the kiss, and from the sight of Rics jeans..A bit too much. It would be great if I had some gay best friends..I can go shopping with them and everything like..But it still doesnt make me feel any better knowing that the person I have a crush on (Lucas) likes Sausauge =[...'

Cassies P.O.V

'I hate London already. I havent got to make out with ANYONE and everyone else has. So depressed. I need to get it on with Ric..But how..Shall I go to the boys room later and try it..Yes..That Is what I will do..'

Lucas P.O.V

'When we were back in the bedroom, Ric and Me didnt speak..Just looked at each other..I wanted him bad..Maybe I wasnt gay..Maybe I just wanted to see what it would be like to shag another bloke..I havent really thought about it..But Now its all I can think about. Hes taking his top of ready for bed..And I cant stop staring at his toned chest..I want that..I want that now..Im walking up to him..I push him on the bed..And we make out....'

Rics P.O.V

'I Want Lucas- But how- Hes not gay- But I no I am- Hes got such cute eyes and I would love to make out with him in the private of our own room- Nothings ever going to happen I sigh quietly to myself- I might aswell get ready for bed, So I take off my top and Lucas starts walking over to me..What does he want..Stop teasing me..He walks up to me and throws me on the bed..Ouch that hurt..But the pain goes away when we start making out..'

Cassies P.O.V

'Im making my way over to Rics bedroom- Is this going to happen am I going to have sex with Ric..I giggle with glee..This is all I ever wanted..I get to his room..And I grip the doorknob..Ohh Im so happy..And I open it..And I find..I find..

'You bloody poof' I scream 'What are you doing with Lucas..Get OFF him..NOW..'

I Dont know what come over me..I pick up an ornament and chuck it at Lucas but it hits Ric..Oh I have really done it now..'

Rics P.O.V

'The door opens but I ignore it..All Im focused on is Lucas who im ever so turning on. The next thing I know Cassie is screaming and shouting at me. 'You bloody poof' is the insanity I hear and the next thing I know is im waking up in a London hospital..

I Dont Wanna Do This Anymore, I Dont Wanna Be The Reason Why, Everytime I Walk Out The Door, I See Her Die A Little More Inside...

Next Time:-

1) Kim and Kit argue but is the marriage over before its even begun

2) Ric is in hospital and Lucas by his bedside..Will the relationship end before its even begun

3) Cassie is arrested..Will ric press charges?

Archived