I'm All Yours

Guest xGlowingAngelx

My anger's building inside me as I saw him enter Noah's Bar. Who does he think he is, walking in here as if nothing happened? Can't he just leave me alone and let me get on with life?

"Hey Martha, can I get two beers please?" he asked. I shrugged. "You can do what you like, I'm going on a break" I snapped, throwing the towel I was clutching onto the side. Grandad looked at me "Yes, you are and when you get back I expect you to be in a better mood lady" he scolded me. I felt my cheeks burn. Why does he have to interfere?. Instead of fighting back, I simply exited the Bar and walked out.

"Martha wait!". I heard a voice calling me. I swung around and saw him running towards me. I ignored his consistent calls and continued walking. Yet, determined to talk to me, he grabbed by arm and turned me to face him. I looked into his eyes, unable to tell whether he was happy or sad. "What do you want?" I asked, desperately trying to escape, free from his grasp. "Why are you being like this?" he asked

"Like what?"

"This. What have I done that's upset you so much?"

"Nothing, Jack. You've done nothing" I cried back. "It's me". I could feel tears filling in my eyes. He gave me a concerned look and lead me to a nearby bench. I sat down and he sat beside me, placing his jacket around my shoulders in order to keep me warm as the breeze hit us. "Mac, what's going on?" he asked, seriously. I could tell he was concerned about me. He was speaking to me in the same way he had done almost two years ago, when he rescued me from the crazed Corey.

Unable to control myself, I broke down. Sobbing uncontrollably. "Oh Jack! It's all such a mess" I began, ready to tell him my deep secret......

What do you think? Part 2 soon....

OK guys. Sorry I took so long to reply. Here's the next part:

"Martha. I want to help you. But I can't if you want tell me what's wrong" Jack said to me. I felt so bad. I knew he wanted to help me and that he really did care, but I didn't know what to say to him. I just wanted him to hold me and tell me everything was going to be OK. "I didn't just come back to the bay to see Grandad" I began. He looked at me, confused. "Then why did you?"

"I came back to..."

"What Martha?"

I felt tears sting down my cheek as the painful memories rushed back. "I came back to get away". Jack shook his head. "You're not making any sense. Get away from what?" I closed my eyes as the tears carried on falling. Jack handed me a tissue and placed his hand on mine. I pulled it back in an instant, not wanting to be touched as I relived the nightmare in my head.

"I had to get away....from him" I cried. Jack cupped my face into his hands and looked into my eyes. "Who? Who do you need to get away from?"

I let the tears flow freely. "I'm sorry. I-I should go" I said, getting from the bench. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back down. "Martha, don't run away from me. I want to help you. Please, let me help". Without thinking I buried my face into his chest and sobbed. He wrapped his arms around me and softly kissed my head. Realising what I had done, I quickly pulled away. "Can we go back to yours? I don't want to talk about it here?" I asked. Jack looked at me. "I don't know, Mac" he began.

"Please!" I begged. He was obviously disturbed by the way I was acting. He simply smiled. "OK" he said. he wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we began walking.

Going back to his house was strange. The last time I had gone to his house we'd ended the relationship. I was quite happy to see he still had a framed photo of us on the mantlepiece, but I didn't show it. I simply just sat down on the sofa and accepted the cup of coffee he brought to me. "So, can you tell me?" he asked. I smiled weakly. I wanted to, yet I felt I couldn't. How would he react. I looked at him. "OK, but I want you to listen to me"

He nodded in agreement. I smiled gratefully at him. "OK, well it started the week after I left the bay...."

"I tried to make it right with him, but he just didn't seem to care. I felt so lonely, Jack. I was in love with him. He said he loved me too. I believed him when he said he was sorry and wanted to give the relationship another go. But his lovey-dovey act didn't last long. I tried to block out the hurt."

Jack placed his hand on my shoulder. "How long did it go on for?" he asked. "Six months" I replied

"SIX MONTHS" he exclaimed. "Martha why did you let it go on. You're stronger than that" he cried. I looked at how worked up he was. I shook my head. "I gave up fighting him after the first attack. I became afraid of him. I tried breaking free, and then he proposed. I felt sick. But I accepted anyway, afraid of what he'd do if I didn't"

"So, if you agreed to marry him, then why are you here?" he asked.

"I made a discovery. Something I didn't like. I didn't know what to to do about it and I needed time to think"

"What discovery?" asked Jack. I looked at him carefully and I knew I could trust him. "I found out I was pregnant".......

What do you think?

Thanks. Next Part: NOTE: MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOUNGER AGES

I sat on the sofa as Jack looked out of the window. "What?" I asked. I was biting my lip to stop from crying yet again. He shook his head. "Nothing, it's just....well you come back and drop this bombshell on me that you've agreed to marry a man that's been beating you for the past 6 months and to top it all off, you're pregnant!"

"I know, I didn't ask for any of this...."

"wait a minute. How far gone are you?" he asked, I looked at him confused. "3 months" I replied. His eyes widened. "So that means that the attacks had already started when you got pregnant. Why would you sleep with him when he treated you like that?"

"I don't know. He would attack me and then he'd change and he'd treat me like a princess. I was too blind to see he was toying with me, so I was flattered when he'd kiss me, or touch me. I'd actually think he loved me, and one day I wanted to show him how much I loved him, so I seduced him. Hoping it would make him want me. He wanted me, alright. But he wanted my body. He used me for sex and then he'd continue with the beatings. One after another. I was so scared. Then I found out I was pregnant. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want a baby. Well, not like that anyway. I knew if he found out he'd try and patch things up, and I was happy with that, until I realised it wasn't what I wanted. So I ran. I packed some stuff and left. Summer Bay was the only place I could come to that I felt safe. So here I am. Pregnant and single." I cried. I could feel my chest tighten, like I was about to stop breathing. My face was sweating as Jack moved towards me. He wrapped both his arms around me as I broke down crying.

"Oh Jack! What am I going to do?" I sobbed. He stroked my hair softly, gently kissing my head. I looked at him. "Can I stay here? Please? You make me feel safe Jack" This time he didn't hesitate and agreed straight away. "Don't worry. I'll never let anybody hurt you..."

OK I know this part's short but I wanted to get on with things. So what do you think?

"I'm going to bed now" said Jack, yawning, as he entered the living room where I was sat. I turned and looked at him as he walked towards me and rested his srms on the sofa. "Thank you for letting me stay here" I smiled, gratefully. He smiled back. "It's not a problem, stay as long as you like" he told me. "Thank you" I replied. "OK well goodnight" he said. He leaned in towards me and as he did I turned my head slightly, making our lips brush. I pulled back quickly, embarrased. "Erm...Goodnight" I said, rushing to the spare room, which I was staying in. I'd agreed to stay as I didn't want to go back to Grandad's as he wasn't in a very good mood with me. I closed the door and rested my head against it. What had just happened? I thought to myself. Shaking my head in an attempt to forget what had happened, I walked over to the bed. Although Jack had claimed he'd made it up only a few minutes earlier, I could smell his scent on it. I found myself drawn towards it and lay down, resting my head in the pillow, drifting of to sleep.....

"Morning" said Jack as I entered the living room the next morning. Still embarrased from the previous night, I gave him a simple smile and quickly rushed to the bathroom. "Do you mind if I had a shower?" I shouted through the now closed door. "No of course not" I heard Jack reply. I smiled to myself and turned the shower on...

I wrapped a towel around myself and emerged from the bathroom. To my relief, Jack didn't seem to be around. I walked into the bedroom and began to get dressed. Damn I need a tshirt I moaned as I realised I had no clothes with me. I began searching for one of Jack's in the drawers when I stumbled across something. Something I was surprised by. There, in the drawer amongst some bits and pieces lay a photo. Not just any photo, it was a framed photo. Of me and Jack. I scanned the photoframe. Engraved in the back were the words My beautiful Martha. I love you with all my heart. Jack x x. Without saying a word I sat back on the bed, reeling....

OK, here's the next part. Sorry I took so long to update:

There was a quiet knock on the door. "Martha are you ok?". It was Jack. I quickly wiped a tear away and his the photo underneath my pillow. "Yeh, Im fine" I replied, trying to sound as casual as possible. It didn't seem to work though, as Jack opened the door and popped his head inside. "Are you sure?" I smiled at him. "Yes"

"So how come you didn't come home last night?" asked Grandad. He'd finally forgive me for my mood swing and I was sat on the sofa in the living room. "Oh I stayed at Jack's. Sorry I didn't call" I replied. Grandad laughed softly. "It's alright love, you're a big girl now". I laughed, and walked to the kitchen to make myself a glass of orange. I quickly drank th juice and grabbed my jacket of the arm of the sofa. "Well Grandad, I'm off out. See you later" I called. "Yeh, bye love" he replied.

As I was walking along the beach, admiring the beautiful view, I noticed Jack was walking straight towards me. I turned my head slightly. "Hey Mac!" he called to me. I lifted my head up. "Oh, hi Jack. Didn't see you there" I replied, trying not to sound fake. "What you up to?" I asked. He nodded towards the water and then his surfboard and replied "I think it's obvious". I laughed as I realised he still had his ense of humour. "So will I be expecting you as an overnight guest more often?" he asked. I stared at him wide-eyed. "Pardon?"

"Last night." he said, informing me of what he meant. "Oh right..erm..no sorry about that" I replied. "Anyway I have to go. See you!" I said, hurrying off. "Yeh" I heard him mutter. "Goodbye"

I know I acted like a child but, having discovered the photo, I didn't know how to act around him. I just couldn't understand why he'd keep it. We hadn't exactly broken up in the best circumstances. Although, we did have soom good times together. The walks along the beach, holding hands. The midnight cuddles when neither of us could sleep. The kisses over the breakfast table.

That night, I found out Jack must have realised I'd seen the photo, because he came round to Grandads. "Hey, did you borrow one of my shirts last night?" he asked. I froze on the spot. "Yeh, I erm.. I had no clothes. I'm sorry" I said, hurriedly. Jack looked at me. "It's ok" he replied. "Right well. Goodbye" I said. I didn't want to sound obvious but I didn't know what else to do."You found the photo, didn't you?" he asked. I looked at him and nodded. "Yeh, I found the photo" I replied. He looked at me. "Can I come in? I think we need to talk".......

what do you think?

I was going to leave it a bit longer, but I though someone might kill me (Probably Nicole lol) so here's the next part:

"I know I shouldn't have been looking in the drawers. I'm sorry" I told him. He looked at me. "Don't apologise. In a way I'm glad you did" he said. I looked at him, confused. "What do you mean?"

"Well if you hadn't have found it, it would have just been left there" he said. He had the photo in his hands. I took it from him and stared at it. "Do you remember when this was taken?" I asked. He laughed. "Yeh, it was the time we went to that theme park and you went in a mood because I refused to buy you some candyfloss" he replied. I was taken aback. How did he remember that? "Yeh, I really wanted some candyfloss" I moaned. We both began laughing. "The good times" he said. I smiled. "Yeh, the good times"

"So what were you up to when you were away?" Jack asked. I sighed "You mean besides being beaten and falling pregnant?". I had my hand on my stomach. "Yeh, so when's it due?" he asked. I smiled. "December". He smiled back at me. "And what about the Father. It's not..."

"Peter's?" I asked, finishing the sentence for him. I shook my head. "No. Peter followed me when I left the Bay, but it didn't work out, we split a few weeks later". Jack looked at me. "So who's the Father then?" he asked. I began thinking maybe he wished it was his. I soon snapped out of it. "He's called Joe. We were together for a few weeks"

"The same guy who attacked you?" he asked. I nodded. "Yeh, but he's out of the picture now. We don't see or speak to eachother. He knows I'm pregnant, but he's not interested". I looked at Jack. "I'm so sorry Martha" he said. I shrugged. "It's ok. I'm over him. Him and Peter"

"And what happened to Peter?" he asked. I was amazed by how much interest he was taking. "He took off. I don't know where. And to be honest I don't care" I said, desperate to get off the subject. "So you're going to raise this baby all by yourself?" he asked.

I looked into his eyes. "Well, I was hoping I wouldn't be alone" I whispered to him. Our eyes locked together. Deciding to bite the bullet I leant in for a kiss. This time neither of us pulled away.....

OK what do you think? Next installment will be the last x x

OK so I've decided to do my final installment now hee hee:

Waking up the next morning with him by my side felt amazing. I gently kissed his head. Climbing out of bed I awoke him when I let out a yell through bumping my toe. "I'm sorry. I tried not to wake you" I said, sadly. He held out his hand to me. "It's alright. I'll wake up for you any day." I smiled at him, crawled back onto the bed and lay with my head on his chest. "Do you think we did the right thing?" I asked. He stroked my hair and lifted my chin up so my face was on level with his. "I know we did" he smiled. I kissed him again, only this time on the lips. "You won't tell Gradad about Joe, will you?" I pleaded. He shook his head. "No, but he'll want to know about it because of the baby"

"I don't care whether Joe's the Father or not. He's not who I want to spend my life with" I smiled. Jack looked at me. "What?" he asked. I pulled myself up. "I want you to raise this baby with me" I spluttered. Oh no what have I just said Jack looked at me. "What? But I don't get it, you don't want your child to have it's real father?"

"I don't want this baby to not have a Father. I don't mean this to sound heartless but I don't care if he never sees his Father". Jack leant his head against the wall. "Martha this is too much I..."

"You don't want to do you?" I said, disappointed. "Well, that's OK. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. I can't believe I did..."

"Martha stop! OK, I was just in shock. I mean it wasn't expected. But yes, I would love to raise the baby with you!" he shouted excitedly. "REALLY?" I shouted, shocked. He nodded "Yes!" and I leant in and gave him a big kiss. I watched as he climbed out of bed. "Where are you going?" I asked. He walked over to the drawer. "Close your eyes" he told me. I laughed. "Jack, I'm not five years old!"

"Just do it!" he giggled. Still laughing I closed my eyes. A few minutes later Jack returned. "Open them" he said as he handed me a box. I looked at him, curiously. "Well, open it" he said. I did so and revealed the same picture I had discovered a few days earlier. Only this time it was in a silver frame, that had Me and You Forever wrote on it. "Oh Jack, I love it!" I exclaimed.

"Turn it over" he said. Curiously I did as I was told. On the back, engraved deep into the frame were the words My Beautiful Martha, I love you with all my heart. Jack x x. I turned and looked back at Jack. "Thank you so much!" I said, admiring the frame. The photo brought back so many happy memories. "Because I do you know. I love you with all my heart, Martha Mckenzie"

I kissed him again and whispered into his ear. "I love you too"

xXx The End xXx

What do you think. Hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading x x x

Comments

Archived