Guest -Jade-

Story Title: Split

Type of story: long fic

Main Characters: Jack and Martha

BTTB rating: G

Does story include spoilers: No

Is story being proof read: Yes by Nicole

Any warnings: none

summary: Sequel to Arranged - Will the Jack and Martah survive the next hurdle thrown at them?

Heellllloooooooo! This is Part 1 of the sequel to "Arranged". I wanted to continue writing and I got quite positive reviews on the last fic so I decided to do another one. However, to read this fic you need to have read "Arranged" to totally understand the story! I hope you like this fic guys! Please tell me what you think! (It takes a few chapter to completely get into the main action though!)

PART 1

It was six months since Jack and Martha had gotten back together and everything was going great. Tonight they were going to a party to celebrate Robbie and Tasha’s engagement party. They arrived, hand in hand, both looking fantastic. Martha was wearing a fitted black dress and dark eye make up, whilst Jack looked hot in a blue shirt and black trousers. Everyone knew that they were meant to be.

They both went up to Robbie and Tasha to congratulate them.

“We’re so happy for you!” said Martha “We know you will make it work, we can’t think of a more perfect couple!”

“We can!” said Tasha “You guys look like you are head over heels in love!”

“Well everything is going great…”said Jack “Even since we moved in together. I thought it would be a challenge living with Martha but…”

“Hey!” said Martha indignantly, hitting him gently on the arm. “Do you know what it’s like living with you???”

“Yeah, as a matter of a fact, I’ve had to do it my whole life, and it’s pretty good!” said Jack laughing.

“You idiot!” Martha said laughing with him.

Tasha and Robbie exchanged a look. Jack and Martha were so perfect for each other.

“Ok Robbie, you and Jack go and leave us to have a girly chat will you!” said Tasha

“Ok, only for a kiss” replied Robbie cheekily

“Same here Martha!” added Jack smiling.

“Ok if you insist!” said Martha and she reached to put her arms around his neck and kissed him. But she broke off quickly. “Now go away!”

“Fine” said both Robbie and Jack reluctantly.

“So, Martha, spill, how in love are you?” asked Tasha, smiling as she already knew the answer.

“Totally, Jack’s great” gushed Martha

“I guessed that!” said Tasha “I’ve never seem you happier!”

“So Jack, mate, I take it Martha is pretty amazing then!” said Robbie

“Yeah she’s amazing, I’ve never felt this way about a girl before.” replied Jack.

Please Review!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PART 2

Jack and Martha got to the door of their apartment, laughing about Robbie falling over whilst he had been dancing with Tasha.

“I can’t believe it, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Tash laugh so much!” said Martha smiling.

“Yeah, but Robbie dealt with it quite well, but the fact that he nearly went crashing into the stack of wine glasses was even funnier!” laughed Jack whilst opening the door and entering.

“You know, I was talking to Tash about how amazing you are” said Martha as she grabbed Jack around the waist.

“Funnily enough I was saying the same to Robbie.” he replied.

“Really?” asked Martha looking up into Jack’s eyes.

“Of course; I feel like the luckiest guy in the world…” he continued.

Martha smiled and leaned up to him. He kissed her wrapping his arms around her. Martha felt so happy, everything was going so great between them, everything felt so right.

“Shall we continue this in the bedroom?” asked Martha with a look of innocence on her face.

“Why not?” said Jack.

The next morning they woke up after a restful night’s sleep. Martha got up and started making breakfast. Jack came in.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make breakfast if you like.” he offered

“Ok, but is that because you can’t stand the taste of my cooking or because you’re just such a great boyfriend?” asked Martha challenging him to say the first option.

“God, you’re so cynical, I just want you to relax!” said Jack laughing.

“No I’m just a realist.” said Martha. “No guy has ever cooked me breakfast regularly before.”

“Yeah, well they didn’t appreciate you like I do!” replied Jack.

“Oh, am I really that fabulous?” asked Martha, fishing for complements.

“Yes, you are...” replied Jack as he pulled her into another kiss.

When she finally pulled away Martha said:

“Well, you know now that I will expect you to cook breakfast most days! Are you sure you can handle it?”

“It’s worth it if it means being with you.” said Jack softly.

PART 3

Jack and Martha were walking on the beach, hand in hand, only aware of each other.

"Gosh it's so beautiful here."said Martha staring out to sea. It was a beautiful day with clear blue skies and the sea was calm.

"Yeah I know, I'm so glad we move here a couple of years ago." replied Jack taking in the view.

But someone was watching them. Unknown to Jack and Martha, who were blissfully in each others arms, there was a woman looking at them

"Jack Holden" she said slowly, "You're going to wish you had never rejected me" she ended sinisterly.

"Come on, we better get back..."said Jack, breaking the moment. "We have to get back for Beth and my Dad's wedding."

"Of course, sorry I momentarily forgot! It's lovely that they are happy, even at their age isn't it?" Martha sighed happily. Since she had been with JAck she had suddenly become a lot more optimistic.

"Yea, I hope we're like that even then." said Jack, not sure how Martha would react. but she just smiled.

"Me too." she replied. Jack put his arm around her and they went back to the apartment to get changed.

Martha finally walked out of the bedroom, after what had felt to Jack like hours.

She was wearing a floaty knee length light blue dress, with her hair down around her shoulders, with some amazing earrings.

"Wow!" said Jack, he honestly thought that she looked beautiful. "You look stunning !"

"Well you look pretty handsome yourself!" said Martha laughing at Jack's still shocked face.

"Come on!" she said dragging him out of the door, "we're going to be late!"

They arrived at the beach where the wedding was to take place. They joined Tasha and Robbie and started talking them. Suddenly, the celebrant asked for quiet and said that the wedding was about to start. Everyone smiled as Beth walked up the aisle, on Scott's arm, looking stinning in the beautiful white dress she'd chosen. She looked so happy. So did Tony as he watched her approaching him.

Everybody was happy as they watched Tony and Beth go through their vows and kiss at the end. Then all the guests moved off to the recption being held in the Surf Club.

"Congratulations" said Jack as him and Martha went up to the newly married couple.

"Yeah the ceremony was lovely!" said Martha smiling.

"Thanks guys! But what about you guys?" Tony asked.

"What about us?"asked Martha innocently.

"Don't worry about it, it's just Tony being an idiot, come on" said Beth dragging Tony to greet the other guests.

"Hey" said Martha turning to Jack "Do you want to go for a walk on the beach?"

"Yeah, that sounds great!" answered Jack.

They slowly walked up the beach hand in hand like they had that morning remembering the wedding that had previously taken place there. Martha turned towards Jack.

"Can I ask you a question?" she said tentatively.

"Yeah sure" said Jack, wondering what she was going to ask.

"Will you marry me?" she said quickly. Jack looked at her shocked.

"Will you?" asked Martha, she was worried about what he would say. "I mean I know we haven't even been back together a year yet, and after what happened last year I can understad that it's a bit daunting, but it just feels right and I knwo I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Jack faced her.

"I'm sorry, I can't marry you, not like this..."

PART 4

Martha was devasted.

"Well I understand i guess..." she said reluctantly looking away. She turned back around to face Jack and found him on one knee.

"I just have to do it the right way." he said

"You and your ego" said Martha laughing.

Jack looked offended.

"But seriously Martha will you do me the honour of being my wife???" asked Jack.

"YES!" said Martha, nodding her head up and down madly. Jack smiled and leant in for a long passionate kiss. When they finally broke away from each other they smiled and looked into each other's eyes. The whole world around seemed the dissapear and all that was left was them.

"I love you" said Martha quietely.

"I loved you from the first day i met you." replied Jack

Martha broke away from him.

"I think we better get back to the reception, we've been gone a long time!" said Martha

"Yeah, I agree" replied Jack and they started walking back to the Surf Club.

"But we should go ring shopping in the city tommorow, don't you think?" asked Jack.

"Really???" said Martha excitedly.

"Of course, you deserve the best!" replied Jack smiling at how excited she was.

Martha hugged him.

"What did I do to deserve you?" she asked, "At risk of making your head any bigger than it already is, I have to say that your amazing."

"And I also have to say that we really should be getting back! Beth and dad are going to kill us if we're not there for the speeches!" said Jack.

They started running but Martha stopped.

"Umm Jack..."

Jack turned around.

"My heel is broken."

"Are you serious?" said Jack starting to laugh.

"It's not funny!" said Martha, but she was starting to laugh to."Now I can't walk properly!" she complained.

"Ok fine!" said Jack walking towards her.

"Fine what?" asked Martha confused.

"I'll just have to carry you then!" and with that Jack grabbed her and put Martha over his shoulder. Martha started laughing and kicking her legs about.

"Jack why can't you just hold me normally??" cried Martha through hysterics.

"Because it's lot more fun this way!" said Jack laughing.

PART 5

It was Sunday and Martha was walking down the street in the city, with Jack's arm around her waist; they looked the perfect couple. They had been shopping for rings and were still looking for the perfect one. They came up to the next jewellers and stepped into the shop. Martha started looking around. Then suddenly she caught sight of a ring. She went up to the cabinet.

"O my God Jack!! I think I've found the perfect one!!!" Martha said. The ring had three stones; the middle one was a turquoise saphire and was the biggest of the three. On either side of the sapphire were two diamonds. Jack smiled a she looked at it.

"I agree!" he said, laughing at Martha's excitement. "OK, we'll get that one."

Jack and Martha walked out of the shop with a small bag containing the ring.

"Thank You!" said Martha turning to face Jack.

"You deserve it." he replied. Martha leant up and kissed him.

"I'm so lucky to have you!" she said smiling.

"I know! Now shall we go to lunch?"

"Absolutely!" replied Martha.

Martha sat down at a table while Jack went to order the food. A woman came up to the table.

"Hi!"she said,"I couldn't help noticing that you came in with Jack."

Martha was wondering who the hell the woman was and how she knew Jack. She was blonde, quite pretty. Maybe she's a past girlfriend or something, thought Martha.

The woman looked around to where Jack was standing, and when she saw that he was at the end of quite a long queue, decided to sit down.

"Look." said the woman, "I usually don't get involved in these kinds of things but I really thought you ought to know the truth."

"The truth about what?" said Martha curiously.

"About Jack." said the woman, like it was obvious.

"What about him?" asked Martha, her and Jack had agreed to always be honest with each other so she really couldn't think of anything that he could be hiding.

"Well..."said the woman, as if reluctant to go on.

"Yes?" said Martha impatiently. The woman looked back at Jack.

"Ok, I'll just say it: Jack has been cheating on you. With my sister, Julia." she said quickly.

"What?" asked Martha, suddenly alert and shocked. "No, you have to be mistaken, Jack wouldn't do that to me; we're getting married."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I probably should have kept my mouth shut, I didn't realise..."said the woman.

"Well it's fine because i knwo your lying so if you wouldn't mind leaving now..." said Martha angrily.

"Oh, I see I have outstayed my welcome...." said the woman, faking worry.

"Yes, you have!" replied Martha. "Anyway Jack is coming so I think you should go."

the woman looked around and saw Jack approaching. Suddenly she got up and hurried out of the cafe. Jack looked at the woman angrily, he knew exactly who it was and he wasn't happy to see her. He sat down at the table.

"That woman," he started "What did she say?" he sounded concerned and suddenly Martha started to become doubtful. Jack seemed edgy and it had been ever since he had seen the woman talking to her. Does he really have something to hide? thought Martha.

PART 6

"Well..." said Martha, pausing, unsure of whether to confront Jack on this or not.

"Umm...she said that you were cheating on me with a girl called Julia." Martha was wary of how Jack would react. She was right to worry, Jack looked angry.

"You know I'd never cheat on you, don’t you?” he said, concerned.

“Yeah of course!” said Martha, trying to sound like what the woman had said hadn’t affected her. But it had.

“Because, you can tell me if you’re worried or it did affect you…” said Jack, worry clearly on his face.

“No, don’t worry about it!” Martha brushed it off even though it had worried her. Jack wouldn’t cheat on her, she knew that in her heart, but she couldn’t understand why she still doubted him…

Jack was worried; he had recognised the woman that had spoken to Martha. It had been Julia. The woman he had met at the night club 6 months ago when he had been on the rebound from breaking up with Martha. The one he had nearly slept with. The woman he had rejected for Martha. He wasn’t surprised that she was angry and wanted revenge but he hadn’t realised that she would go as far as to make out that he was cheating on Martha! He would never do that, not to anyone, but especially not to Martha. HE loved her too much and he was worried that she was having doubts despite the brave face that she was putting on.

On the way home they drove in silence. Martha had gone quiet and was obviously caught up in her own thought. Jack was anxious, she seemed upset to him. They arrived at their apartment.

“Martha…” started Jack, “I can see your upset and I hate seeing you like this, be honest with me…”

Martha turned to him.

“I’m sorry I’ve been so distant.” She said looking upset.

“Listen, you’ve got nothing to apologise for I just want to make sure that you’re OK? I won’t mind if you say that you doubt me, I just want you to open up so we can sort this out.”

“I’m sorry Jack,” said Martha “I don’t wan to doubt you, in my heart I know that you would never cheat on me but it just upset me that’s all. But I’m more worried about you being angry with me.”

“For what?” asked Jack incredulously.

“I feel guilty for doubting you, I didn’t want you to get angry with me.” Said Martha tentatively. Now she looked really upset.

“Martha you have no reason to worry, I just want you to be honest with me!” said Jack as he pulled her into a hug. Martha put her head on his chest and was already starting to feel better. Then Jack said:

“I would never cheat on you because I love you more than anything else in the world.”

PART 7

It was a week since he incident with Julia had happened and Jack and Martha were back on track. But something changed all that…

Jack and Martha were having a drink in the surf club in the evening.

“Hey Jack mate!” called Alf “Do you think you could do me a favour and help me collect the stock from the van and put it in the stock room?”

“Yeah sure!” replied Jack “I’ll be back in minute babe.” Said Jack to Martha.

She smiled at him. Jack left and Martha was sitting on her own. Suddenly Julia entered the Surf Club and headed straight to Martha.

“Look I don’t know what you’re doing here but I really would rather you left…” started Martha, but Julia interrupted her.

“Look, I know you didn’t believe me last time but I’ve got proof.” Said Julia as she started to rummage through her bag. Martha looked cynically at her.

“Oh right! Yea I believe you” she said sarcastically.

Julia obviously had found what she wanted as she looked up, grasping an envelop triumphantly in her hand.

“Here it is!” she said and started to remove what looked like photos from an envelope. Martha was starting to get nervous.

“Look!” said Julia passing the pictures to Martha. Martha sat there in shock. There in black and white were Jack an Julia making out on a sofa. Jack’s face was visible, his clothes were ones that she recognised… Martha didn’t know what to say or do.

“I didn’t want to bring the more upsetting ones so I just brought these.” Said Julia. Martha was speechless, any words got caught in her throat.

Jack came back and saw Martha, next to Julia,, looking at something. Oh no, he thought. He went up to them.

“Martha?” he asked, “Are you OK?” Martha looked up at him but didn’t answer him. Jack could see the hurt in her eyes.

“How could you?” she said quietly.

“How could I what…?” asked Jack, he was really worried now, what had Julia done?

“Look for yourself.” Said Martha and she shoved the photos into his hands and ran out of the surf club. Jack glanced down at the pictures.

“Oh no…” he said. “I can’t believe what you’ve just done...” he said to Julia.

“She deserved to know what happened.” said Julia coolly.

“BUT NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!!” shouted Jack and he ran out after Martha.

He saw her on the beach, looking out to sea, into the dark.

“Martha…” he started “It’s not what you think…” Martha turned around quickly and when she realised who it was turned around to leave, but Jack grabbed her wrist.

“You’ve got to believe me, I never cheated on you.” He said desperately “Just let me explain….” Martha looked at him; tears were streaming down her face.

“Oh yeah? And I’m supposed to believe that am I? Even after the photos you still have the cheek to come and tell me that you didn’t cheat on me? You expect me to believe that? I thought you were different!” she said through crying “I thought you loved me!” Martha broke down and fell to her knees on the beach.

PART 8

Jack felt so helpless and upset to see Martha crying like this. She looked so vulnerable. He tried to sit down and hold her but she pushed him away.

“GET OFF ME!” she shouted and got up. He stood up after her.

“I promise you Martha, I didn’t cheat, I love you…” said Jack.

“Save it Jack” said Martha.

Martha had never felt so hurt. She couldn’t believe that Jack, of all people had cheated on her. She just couldn’t handle it. She felt betrayed. Jack tried again to hold her but she pushed him harder this time. He stumbled backwards a few steps.

“Martha I love you, I would do anything for you, and I definitely wouldn’t cheat. Julia made it up, she was angry at me because I dumped her to go out with you when we broke up 6 months ago…#Nothing happened between us.”

“Absolutely nothing?” asked Martha.

“Absolutely nothing.” said Jack surely.

“Well then why the hell were you guys making out on the sofa????” shouted Martha.

“Well we made out a bit but I stopped and went home I promise!” said Jack reluctantly.

“So you did do something! How am I supposed to believe that you didn’t sleep with her????” said Martha crying.

“I didn’t sleep with her because I was still in love with you!” shouted Jack.

“I’m sorry I just don’t believe you…” said Martha.

“Martha please…” pleaded Jack. Martha started removing the sapphire ring from her finger.

“Here you can have this back.” she said as she put it in his hand.

“The engagement is off.” she said before turning away.

PART 9

Jack couldn’t believe what had just happened.

“Jack!” a person cried. Jack turned around and then when he saw who it was rolled his eyes.

“What are you doing here?” he said angrily.

“Come on Jack, it’s not THAT bad! She may not trust you but I do” Julia said, stepping forward and fiddling with his shirt.

“Get off me!” replied Jack pushing her off him. “Why did you do that to Martha? To me?”

“Jack I think you’re over reacting..” said Julia laughing.

“Well obviously it’s not a big deal…” said Jack spitefully, he didn’t think he’d ever been this angry with someone. It was just lucky for Julia that he had been trained to control himself during tense situations.

“You have just ruined the best thing in my life. Just because you didn’t get what you wanted you thought you’d throw a tantrum and try and get your own way? I actually thought you were nice when I first met you…now I hate you. I don’t even want to look at you.” said Jack. Julia started to cry.

“Why are you so mean to me?” she asked through sobs.

“Save it for someone who cares.” replied Jack and with that he walked off.

Martha opened the door to the apartment and ran to the bedroom. She collapsed crying onto her bed. She was still in shock, she was still devastated. Guys had cheated on her before but it had never hurt as much as this. She didn’t understand why it hurt so much this time. But deep down she knew the answer; she actually loved Jack and that was the difference.

Jack felt awful, he loved Martha so much and he couldn’t bear the thought of losing her. He couldn’t bear to see her so upset. Her pain was killing him.

But over the feelings of pain and guilt were feelings of loathing. He hated Julia; he couldn’t believe that she would actually ruin his happiness. He wished he had never met her.

Jack ran to the apartment, and opened the door in a hurry. He had guessed that Martha would be there and he was right; he could hear her crying in the bedroom.

“Martha, please talk to me!” he said whilst walking towards their bedroom. But Martha locked the room as soon as she heard his voice. Jack fiddled with the handle.

“Come on Martha, let’s talk, tell me how you’re feeling…” pleaded Jack.

“OK.” said Martha angrily. “You want to know how I’m feeling? Fine. I’m angry at myself for being so stupid; for not having realised something was happening. I’m angry at you for ruining what we had. But most of all I’m upset. I feel like my heart has been torn out it hurts so much. I can’t believe that I allowed myself to fall in love with you.” Martha ended and there was a moment of silence on either side of the door.

PART 10

Martha chucked Jack out. Jack was forced to stay at his dad’s house. He couldn’t bear being away from Martha but he respected her wishes. So she gave him some clothes and opened the door for him to leave; all without saying a word him or even looking at him.

The next morning Martha got up early and went for a walk on the beach to clear her head. She didn’t really know what to do anymore. Could she really live in Summer Bay when she would have to see Jack on a daily basis? Suddenly her mobile started to ring. Martha looked at her phone. It was Jack. She cancelled the call; she really didn’t want to speak to him. The wounds were still too raw. Her phone started ringing again. Martha looked at it again, expecting it to be Jack. Instead she was surprised to find out that it was her mum.

“Mum, hi!” she said as she answered the phone.

“hi dear, can’t speak for long but I was just wondering of you wanted to do me a favour?”

“Yea sure! What is it?” asked Martha eagerly.

“Come and visit me, your mother, in New York!” exclaimed Roo, laughing.

“You know what, I might just do that, I need to get away for while. Can I come now?” asked Martha.

“Well that was a bit sooner than expected but that would be great! But I’m afraid that I’ve got some visitors so I might have to book you into a hotel, is that OK with you? I’ll make sure it’s a 5* one!” said Roo.

“Yeah that’s fine mum! Well, I’ll see you on Wednesday then! Bye!”

Martha was feeling a lot happier as she got off the phone. She knew that the time away from Jack would do her good.

Roo hung up from Martha and then dialled another number.

“Hi Jack!” she said excitedly “It’s all sorted out, she coming to new York on Wednesday, now all you have to do is book the room in the hotel!”

“Thanks Roo, I really appreciate this.” Said Jack enthusiastically.

“Anything to get you guys back together. I know you didn’t cheat and I’ve seen how happy you make Martha so I’m willing to help!”

I decided to post up the next part now as many of you seemed to like the last part!! Well at least i hope you like it! Please tell me what you think - I love reading your comments!

PART 11

Martha was all packed and ready to go. She couldn’t wait to get away from Jack, the last couple of days had been awkward. Every time they had bumped into each other, an uncomfortable silence had ensued. But at last it was time for her to go. Alf drove her to the airport.

“Have a good trip” he said as she boarded the plane.

“I will!” she replied excitedly. She had a feeling that everything was going turn out just right on this trip.

The plane landed and Martha got off, excited to be back in New York. A chauffeur was waiting for her at arrivals. That was so typical of her mum to send the best, she thought.

“Hello Madame, let me take your bags.” And Martha was then waited on until they arrived at the hotel.

She went up to the reception desk.

“Hi!” she said “I believe someone booked me a room.”

“Your name?” asked the receptionist.

“Martha Holden, I mean Martha McKenzie” she quickly corrected herself. Not good Martha, she cursed herself.

“Oh yea, you’ve been booked the presidential suite, Enjoy your stay!”

Martha followed one of the staff to her room; opening the door she found the most amazing hotel room. It had a huge king sized bed, a bathroom, bar, living room, kitchen and dressing room.

“Wow” she said, amazed by the sheer size of the place she was staying in.

“If you need anything just give us a call.” said the member of staff as he left the room.

Downstairs a car had pulled up outside the hotel. Jack stepped out and went up to the desk.

“Hello. I am sharing the presidential suite with Martha Mckenzie.” He stated.

“Your name?” asked the receptionist.

“Jack Holden” he replied.

“Oh yes of course, follow me.”

Jack arrived at the door of the suite. He was nervous. He knew Martha wasn’t going to take this well at first. He breathed in and turned the handle of the door.

Martha turned around as someone opened the door. When she saw who it was she looked in surprise.

“Jack???” she said in complete shock. But as the situation registered, a look of anger came across her face.

Hi everyone!!! I'm back and will therefore be updating again! Thank You for all the GREAT comments...I really like reading them! Here is part 12 - please please tell me what you think!

PART 12

“WHAT are you doing here???? What gave you the right to follow me?” Then it suddenly dawned on her.

“Wait a minute, is this your room?” asked Martha, getting worried. Jack nodded his head.

“I’m going to get another room.” She said as she tried to push past him, but he grabbed her hand. He smiled.

“There are none.” He said. She looked at him disbelievingly.

“If you don’t believe me phone and check” he said gesturing towards the phone.

“Fine.” She replied. She grabbed the phone.

“Oh hi, I was just wondering whether you had any other available rooms? No??? Oh Ok thank you.” She said, surprised at the answer. She put down the phone and looked at Jack incredulously.

“OK, how did you manage to do that?” she asked suspiciously.

“I didn’t do anything.” said Jack, smiling and feigning innocence.

“Jack, I know this seems like a game to you but I need some time to get my head around what’s happened. Can’t you just respect my wishes?” Martha’s voice was starting to waver..

“Martha the only reason I did this was to talk to you, if not you would just ignore me…” said Jack.

“But Jack, there’s only one bed!!!” said Martha angrily. “You cheated on me, what do you expect me to do, listen to everything you say?” Martha burst into tears. Her strong front was weakening and it was apparent to Jack that she was still very much hurt by what she thought he had done to her. He so wanted her to know that Julia had been lying about them sleeping together, but he didn’t know how she would possibly believe him…

He stepped forward to comfort her, opening his arms to receive her in a hug. To his surprise she responded and put her head on his chest. For a while he held her until she suddenly realised what she was doing.

“Oh God…” she pushed him away. “I’m confused…” she said and ran into the bedroom, locking the door after her.

Archived