The Believers Finale

Guest *dW*

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here it is guy might few spelling grammer mistakes im sorry.

Tasha was still locked in the shed now she was locked up with Jonah, She was so Terrifed not knowing what will happpen to her or Jonah.

All She knew that she missed Robbie she needed Robbie. She started to cry Jonah Asked her what was wrong she exploded

"How dare you bloody ask me that, Jonah you helped them trap me in shed i nearly burned to freaken death, Because i found your plans for me well im telling you right now i aint being a part of you and your bloody mumma rose or whatever her name is plan at all ok! You got that!" Jonah Nodded and looked down At the ground.

Tash im really sorry said Jonah trying to explain, Tasha slapped him "How dare you, I HATE YOU JONAH!!! I TRUESTED ALL OF YOU FOR MONTHS WITHOUT A CLUE OF YOUR DAM PLAN TO MAKE ME HAVE A BABY, MY FRIENDS TRIED TO EXPLAIN TO ME,MY FAMILY TRIED HELL EVEN MY HUSBAND DID SO DONT SAY YOUR SORRY, AS FAR AS I CARE YOU DONT EXIST AND WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE MUMMA ROSE AND ALL YOU BELIEVERS ARE GOING TO PAY AND I MEAN IT!"

Screamed Tasha and sat down Crying

Meanwhile on the other side of the farm.

The Camp gatherd to Mumma rose's tent, She emerged from her tent and said "Its time my childeren"

"Our plan has come togother we have found the chosen one and now it all going to work soon our special baby to the believers will be concieved"

The Camp all clapped at her and she was smiling, Then everyone grabbed candles for the ceremony.

Come on my childeren its time to get our chosen one ready for her ceremony said Mumma rose

All of the camp with Mumma rose in front started walking to the Shed where Tasha & Jonah were held.

Next time:

What will tasha Do to Mumma Rose!!!

Tasha has broken free what will she do to the believers

Will She survive??

Archived