Best Parents

Guest britishrules

best parents and single parents  

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

for me the best parents are

sally and flynn - they are very caring and even though are busy in their work , they come home and make sure the kids are sticking to the ground rules and wellcomed ric and cassie woth love and give great advice

tony - the most approacable and easy going dad , listens to his kids and brought them up without a mother brilliantly , i admired the way he stood up to the town and beleived his son did the right thing , i was in tears because he was brave.

beth - brought up 5 kids is a big responsability but beth is a great mum , she makes sure her kids do the right thing and is very loving indeed ,and easily can see her kids mistakes at times

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for me the best parents are

sally and flynn - they are very caring and even though are busy in their work , they come home and make sure the kids are sticking to the ground rules and wellcomed ric and cassie woth love and give great advice

tony - the most approacable and easy going dad , listens to his kids and brought them up without a mother brilliantly , i admired the way he stood up to the town and beleived his son did the right thing , i was in tears because he was brave.

beth - brought up 5 kids is a big responsability but beth is a great mum , she makes sure her kids do the right thing and is very loving indeed ,and easily can see her kids mistakes at times

i think the exact same

Archived